Pretty please, play with me.

This latest poem is absolutely hilarious and loads of fun. Are we just going to go with the flow and end it when it feels right or will there be a time limit set on this?

Dizzy

Re: Hmmmm

Land? Do i have to be a "dildo whore"? I mean like in a poem that's gonna be posted? Men are such dogs. At least Karma admits it. (oh wait i'm the editor. hehehe)

;) [/B][/QUOTE]
well i thought it was a good rhyme :p

And i am more than willing to admit that im a dog.......

Dizzy's Question is a good one

At the rate we are going, we'll have an epic in a few days. Will we be able to post something with, say, 30 stanzas? I'd love to keep going--this is fun (just stop dragging me back into the stanzas LOL). I think it great to practice letting our imaginations run wild as well as poetic form.

Does anyone have a sense of whether there is a limit to poem size and what it might be?

Angeline

Since you started this, you should have "final cut." That's the custom we've established so far, and I see no reason to break with it. I say let it rip, let everyone participate who wants to, and then it's up to you to whip it into some kind of final shape, and decide what stays in and what gets cut.

Everyone else OK with that?

Thanks REDWAVE!

and thank you all for partcipating so far. This is a hoot!

I had to go offline -- big bad storm. And what happens while I'm gone? Angeline becomes a dildo whore.

Wicked

WickedEve said:
I had to go offline -- big bad storm. And what happens while I'm gone? Angeline becomes a dildo whore.

Do you feel left out wicked eve? Or is it just that you miss ted so much? :p

re poem length, I think maybe the work could be submitted in chapters, say before the thief is named, then for the first 'user', the second who looks after it, until some recovery posse get it and returns it to the recovered pussy... :p

Given that stories can be multi-page, I don't see why poetry couldn't be. But having it in sections would work well with the title too and make it easier to read.

Quack

the D

TheDR4KE said:
re poem length, I think maybe the work could be submitted in chapters, say before the thief is named, then for the first 'user', the second who looks after it, until some recovery posse get it and returns it to the recovered pussy... :p

Given that stories can be multi-page, I don't see why poetry couldn't be. But having it in sections would work well with the title too and make it easier to read.

Quack

the D

I like the above idea. Here is my suggestion which incorporates TheDR4KE's idea. Put a cutoff date of say Friday at noon eastern standard time (Or something like that) then see where this goes until then. After that, break it up into different chapters and see what kind of contraption we have. I know I'm new but this has been a blast so far and I look forward to contributing more, thanks guys and gals!

Dizzy

p.s. To reply to reds idea of not minding if your stanza gets cut (At least thats how I read into it), i'm all for that, if you don't like my stanza(s) just don't put them in.

Last edited:
Not a bad idea DR4KE. That could also allow for multiple submissions from the same contributor. Plus it would keep Angeline busy for a very long time! :)

AND W.E. might never get Ready Teddy of the rowdy Howdy back again! :D

Regards, Rybka

Rybka said:
AND W.E. might never get Ready Teddy of the rowdy Howdy back again! :D
Regards, Rybka [/B]

*looks around at the smirking faces wondering who could keep 14/3 burried for so long................*

_Land said:

*looks around at the smirking faces wondering who could keep 14/3 burried for so long................*

ROFLMAO!!!! Hey, a XXX version of CLUE!

dizzy said:
Put a cutoff date of say Friday at noon eastern standard time (Or something like that) then see where this goes until then.
No, no, no, no! Cutoff dates are definitely against all rules, especially because I'm struggling to stay awake whilst having less than 24 hours to design an entire hospital from scratch!

Angie! Don't you dare left me out of this! dildo hogger! :D

Lauren.Hynde said:
No, no, no, no! Cutoff dates are definitely against all rules, especially because I'm struggling to stay awake whilst having less than 24 hours to design an entire hospital from scratch!

Dearest Lauren my cutoff date was just an example. I'm positive you'll get to contribute cutoff date or no cutoff date :rose:

Dizzy

Lauren.Hynde said:

A hospital is easy to design, just do it one bed at a time.................

_Land said:

A hospital is easy to design, just do it one bed at a time.................
You are sooooo far off it's not even funny... I'd post the preliminar program of a very small hospital for you, but it would take me two hours just to type it. ;)

Hey, I don't know who now has Rowdy Ted, but he/she can keep him. I'm not into dildos anymore... or they're aren't into me may be more accurate. Anyway, my brand spanking new butt plug recently came... in the mail. So I don't need Rowdy! Oh damn! Okay, which of you guys took the plug? Couldn't you have waited until I removed it? Huh?

WickedEve said:
Hey, I don't know who now has Rowdy Ted, but he/she can keep him. I'm not into dildos anymore... or they're aren't into me may be more accurate. Anyway, my brand spanking new butt plug recently came... in the mail. So I don't need Rowdy! Oh damn! Okay, which of you guys took the plug? Couldn't you have waited until I removed it? Huh?

rut row, i feel a butt plug theft coming on, ROFLMAO.

Dizzy

Lauren.Hynde said:
You are sooooo far off it's not even funny... I'd post the preliminar program of a very small hospital for you, but it would take me two hours just to type it. ;)

LOL, I wasnt being serious Lauren, Im a contractor, and know exactly what you have to do........................... I have a Condo Project to finish my self.

WickedEve said:
Is that the plot for chapter two?

dizzy said:

rut row, i feel a butt plug theft coming on, ROFLMAO.

Dizzy

Im not as excited about the plug as I am the nice hole that got left open........................................

_Land said:

Im not as excited about the plug as I am the nice hole that got left open........................................

Yes, no doubt, wickedeve looks exceptionally yummy in her avatar, purrrrrrr :rose: (Just My Opinion!)

Dizzy

_Land said:

LOL, I wasnt being serious Lauren, Im a contractor, and know exactly what you have to do........................... I have a Condo Project to finish my self.
Heh! Sorry, let me unstuck that foot of my mouth! :D

My sense of humour left after the 36th hour of being awake... I really need to go to bed soon (and sadly, there's no sexual conotation there :()

Lauren.Hynde said:
Heh! Sorry, let me unstuck that foot of my mouth! :D

My sense of humour left after the 36th hour of being awake... I really need to go to bed soon (and sadly, there's no sexual conotation there :()

Deadline approaches
Lauren Hynde Soundly Asleep,
Wet dream encroaches

Back