Sappy Romantic Chain Story Idea - Medieval Theme

I have the first two parts written but not typed, I should be able to get the last one done by monday afternoon if things go right. Then I should be able to have it typed up monday night, after hubby edits it I'll post it which could be tuesday...But I'll PM the rought draft to everyone so they can get the big picture, that way I don't delay more than I already have...

MrsDeathlynx said:
I have the first two parts written but not typed, I should be able to get the last one done by monday afternoon if things go right. Then I should be able to have it typed up monday night, after hubby edits it I'll post it which could be tuesday...But I'll PM the rought draft to everyone so they can get the big picture, that way I don't delay more than I already have...
:rose: No worries here. :)

RedHairedandFriendly said:
I have no muse. . . I need to do more than collect thoughts, I need thoughts. :rolleyes:
I know the feeling hun! But I'm sure something wonderful will come to you, it always does! :heart::rose:

Got the story written, just have to type it up now. Will have it typed up tonight and send out the rough draft to everyone, hubby will be editting so please be nice and just use it for content now. I promise it will get better when I put it up, lol.

MrsDeathlynx said:
Got the story written, just have to type it up now. Will have it typed up tonight and send out the rough draft to everyone, hubby will be editting so please be nice and just use it for content now. I promise it will get better when I put it up, lol.

I ain't worried ;)

Hubby will be trying to edit, he doesn't have the greatest trust in his own editing skills ;) Anyone else gonna be up all night? :p

I sent everyone a copy of the uneditted version, hubby should be able to edit tonight and I should be able to fix and post tomorrow. Sorry it took so long to type up, I haven't been feeling well as of late so I've been a little slow...Hope everyone likes it.

MrsDeathlynx said:
I sent everyone a copy of the uneditted version, hubby should be able to edit tonight and I should be able to fix and post tomorrow. Sorry it took so long to type up, I haven't been feeling well as of late so I've been a little slow...Hope everyone likes it.

Just got it. I'll give it a read (and maybe a quick edit ;) ).

slyc_willie said:
Just got it. I'll give it a read (and maybe a quick edit ;) ).
Lol, I'll keep an eye out just in case. Will tell hubby not to worry until I see that you are offline. It's up to you hun but you don't have to.

MrsDeathlynx said:
Lol, I'll keep an eye out just in case. Will tell hubby not to worry until I see that you are offline. It's up to you hun but you don't have to.

Let him edit. I only said maybe ;)

The bed will be calling soon . . . .

I'll try to hold to this schedule; just came back from Orlando, so perhaps the muse will flow properly. :D I did get some story ideas while there. . .but not Vix related. ;)

Schedule

Ch. 16 * MrsDeathlynx - Oct 10-12 (submitted)
Ch. 17 * RedHairedandFriendly - Oct 15-17
Ch. 18 * slyc_willie - Oct 22-25

possible final chapters for each writer and the chain...

*Darkniciad- Oct 30
*maharat- Nov 7
*deathlynx - Nov 14
*MrsDeathlynx - Nov 21
*slyc_willie - Nov 28
*RedHairedandFriendly - Dec 5

Last edited:
Eric and Guy's past will emerge soon - perhaps even in Slyc's next chapter. That relationship was built from an idea he brought up when I gave Guy a church history in his backstory.

I can easily wrap up Guy at any given moment. He just has to make a decision about where he can find the most gain amongst all the chaos. There's no redeeming him. He's a lost soul poisoned by greed and bitterness against God, the church, and humanity in general. His only joy now is in the thrill of the game.

Odds are that his final fate in this storyline will actually fall to you or Slyc. Guy can decide what he wants to do, but things don't always turn out as you plan - especially when you're constantly living on the edge by design. He'll cast his dice in my final chapter, but that final throw will probably settle in one of your chapters to let us know whether he rolled a seven or snake eyes.

Where you and Slyc go with things in your next two chapters will probably push him one direction or the other. Right now, I see him considering that he might just need to throw in with the forces of good, because finding the wizard's lair is a blow to Bags' in his mind. He's far from prepared to cross him yet, but that discovery is a chink in the wizard's armor from his point of view. He's going to work harder to solidify trust amongst those in the castle now, which could serve him from either angle.

I'd say it would lean more toward Slyc and you than me. I like Guy's character, I'd hate to see him dead. I think he's a lost cause too, having to side with the good simply to save his ass. I haven't a purpose for him in my thought process yet. I know you and Slyc have touched based regarding him off and on and will probably work a bit with death too as Eric and all that come about. Thanks for responding. :)

I've got all 15 chapters printed out to read as a story over the next couple days. I'm going to refresh myself and see if the muse stirs.

I can wrap up Muriel and Benny, I hope the little I did with Drest and Evie helps you guys out. I would love for people to do little thing to help Benny win Muriel back, though if you do please let me know. Everyone is doing a good job, I think it will wrap up nicely.

Darkniciad said:
Eric and Guy's past will emerge soon - perhaps even in Slyc's next chapter. That relationship was built from an idea he brought up when I gave Guy a church history in his backstory.

I can easily wrap up Guy at any given moment. He just has to make a decision about where he can find the most gain amongst all the chaos. There's no redeeming him. He's a lost soul poisoned by greed and bitterness against God, the church, and humanity in general. His only joy now is in the thrill of the game.

Odds are that his final fate in this storyline will actually fall to you or Slyc. Guy can decide what he wants to do, but things don't always turn out as you plan - especially when you're constantly living on the edge by design. He'll cast his dice in my final chapter, but that final throw will probably settle in one of your chapters to let us know whether he rolled a seven or snake eyes.

Where you and Slyc go with things in your next two chapters will probably push him one direction or the other. Right now, I see him considering that he might just need to throw in with the forces of good, because finding the wizard's lair is a blow to Bags' in his mind. He's far from prepared to cross him yet, but that discovery is a chink in the wizard's armor from his point of view. He's going to work harder to solidify trust amongst those in the castle now, which could serve him from either angle.

An excellent reaction on Guy's part, one I had not thought of, Dark. Strangely enough, that makes more sense for the idea I've got brewing in my mind for Ch. 18.

I do plan on explaining Eric and Guy's connection, with DL's input, in my chapter. Suffice to say that Eric will not be such a nice guy by the end. ;)

That's a sweet chapter. I think you did a great job. :)

----

Maharat and I - We seem to have worked with Drest and Evie a bit more as far as their emotional development as a couple. I figure it's time to turn up the heat for them, but of course not too much.

The honor of Evie's awakening belongs to you dear. Of course I am going to make her want it so bad...

:)

Maharat

That's a sweet chapter. I think you did a great job. :)

----

Maharat and I - We seem to have worked with Drest and Evie a bit more as far as their emotional development as a couple. I figure it's time to turn up the heat for them, but of course not too much.

The honor of Evie's awakening belongs to you dear. Of course I am going to make her want it so bad...she is going to wish anyone did it already. Even Bagdemagus.

:)

Maharat

Back