Chapter 17 is out. :D :D :D

Ch. 18 * slyc_willie - Oct 22-25
Ch. 19 *Darkniciad- Oct 30
Ch. 20 *marahat- Nov 7
Ch. 21 *deathlynx - Nov 14
Ch. 22 *MrsDeathlynx - Nov 21
Ch. 23 *slyc_willie - Nov 28
Ch. 24 *RedHairedandFriendly - Dec 5

**** Chapters 23 and 24 can be moved down if the story calls for more chapters. No need to feel you HAVE to end the chapter with the above chapter lists, and dates. If anyone feels there is more to tell and we're rushing it then we can extend it. I'd rather we have a complete story in the end, then a hurried senseless one.

It's been wonderful working with all of you. :D :kiss: :rose: :nana:

Last edited:
I know I can wrap it up with Benny and Muriel if I get a little help from others, just minor things and nothing major. Any questions or ideas feel free to PM me.

MrsDeathlynx said:
I know I can wrap it up with Benny and Muriel if I get a little help from others, just minor things and nothing major. Any questions or ideas feel free to PM me.
Sounds good, just let us know what you may need from us. :)

And.... if anyone is interested with working with me again, here is a new link for you to look at. ;) :D

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=549720

Just RVC'd Chapter 17 . . . whew! That was a close one! :p

Now that I've gotten Haloween out of the way, I can concentrate on Chapter 18. The ideas are all there, they just need to be put down.

RVCd and sig link updated.

Be sure to keep me up to date with any synopsis/drafts slyc. My next chapter will really need to follow yours smoothly, considering where we're coming up to in the final chapters.

Darkniciad said:
RVCd and sig link updated.

Be sure to keep me up to date with any synopsis/drafts slyc. My next chapter will really need to follow yours smoothly, considering where we're coming up to in the final chapters.

I agree. My chapter will be a few days late getting into the queue . . . but I'll be sure to send you, and everyone else, a copy.

I kpet in mind what you told me of Guy's thought processes and motivations, and hope I have done them justice.

This chapter, though, is more about Cedric, Bags, and Evie. I hope I am setting the stage for the battle to come. ;)

Half of Chapter 18 is done. It's going to be pretty straight-forward, setting up events for the final battle. Midsummer's Day is only a few days away by the end of this chapter. ;)

If the muse is willing, it will be finished tonight.

slyc_willie said:
Half of Chapter 18 is done. It's going to be pretty straight-forward, setting up events for the final battle. Midsummer's Day is only a few days away by the end of this chapter. ;)

If the muse is willing, it will be finished tonight.

Show it!

Show it!

Show it!

:p

I really apologize to all for my tardiness. The Halloween contest and personal illness took a lot out of me this past week or so. However . . .

Chapter eighteen is just about finished. :D I will give it an edit, then send it out later today.

slyc_willie said:
I really apologize to all for my tardiness. The Halloween contest and personal illness took a lot out of me this past week or so. However . . .

Chapter eighteen is just about finished. :D I will give it an edit, then send it out later today.

Puts the whip away.... ;)

MrsDeathlynx said:
Well maybe if he's feeling better...*whistles innocently*
That's a possibility. ;)

New schedule below. :)

Schedule

*Darkniciad- Nov 7
*marahat- Nov 14
*deathlynx - Nov 21
*MrsDeathlynx - Nov 28
*slyc_willie - Dec 5
*RedHairedandFriendly - Dec 12

We can continue more chapters if we feel the need. :)

Okay, Chapter 18 sent out to all applicable parties. Since I'm submitting late, I'm only waiting until tomorrow night to hear from anyone if there are any changes that need to be made.

Check your email. ;)

At this point, especially with the number of days left till midsummer, I think that's all there will be left honestly...1 more apeice...

I'll read it tonight at work, never fear :)

slyc_willie said:
Okay, Chapter 18 sent out to all applicable parties. Since I'm submitting late, I'm only waiting until tomorrow night to hear from anyone if there are any changes that need to be made.

Check your email. ;)

Mine got lost in the mail, again?
:(

So, is Dark writing his, or should I start from the posted story?

Maharat

I missed this until now. So ... I'm reading like crazy and have only time to vote.

Sorry, no pc's this time but I want to let you all know it's a great chain.

:nana: :nana: :nana:

Back