Sappy Romantic Chain Story Idea - Medieval Theme

Going to have to have hubby edit the chapter, as soon as that is done I can submit it. Sorry for the delay.

maharat48 said:
The honor of Evie's awakening belongs to you dear. Of course I am going to make her want it so bad...she is going to wish anyone did it already. Even Bagdemagus.

:)

Maharat

Why do I see an evil wicked grin on your face and I can't even see you? :devil:

Phew! Managed to finish the edit before time to go cook! I loved it, especially the way things are working together and moving forward...very nice hun! :heart:

Finally submitted it, sorry it took me so long but I've been a bit under the weather to go over the edit, but at least it's submitted now...

RedHairedandFriendly said:
I'll try to hold to this schedule; just came back from Orlando, so perhaps the muse will flow properly. :D I did get some story ideas while there. . .but not Vix related. ;)

Schedule

Ch. 16 * MrsDeathlynx - Oct 10-12 (submitted)
Ch. 17 * RedHairedandFriendly - Oct 15-17
Ch. 18 * slyc_willie - Oct 22-25

possible final chapters for each writer and the chain...

*Darkniciad- Oct 30
*maharat- Nov 7
*deathlynx - Nov 14
*MrsDeathlynx - Nov 21
*slyc_willie - Nov 28
*RedHairedandFriendly - Dec 5

*crap I accidently deleted all the notes that came with this post of the schedule. lol * :rolleyes:

Look who is number 1 and number 4

1 5.00 10 A Royal Sacrifice Ch. 12 slyc_willie 08/22/07
2 4.94 16 AH Fantasies Ch. 04 scheherazade_79 02/13/07
3 4.92 59 Midnight: Full Circle drksideofthemoon 05/29/07
4 4.92 12 A Royal Sacrifice Ch. 06 slyc_willie 07/05/07

5 4.92 12 The Russian Enterprise Ch. 10 WhiteWave48 09/06/07
6 4.92 12 The Set: Color of Love scriptordelecto 03/24/07
7 4.91 11 Laresa's World Ch. 09: Hanna RedHairedandFriendly 10/18/06
8 4.91 11 The Russian Enterprise Ch. 04 SxRx 06/23/07
9 4.90 39 Laresa's World Ch. 02: Ryan Daniellekitten 09/03/06
10 4.90 20 Dry Valley Ch. 09 WyldBreeze 07/03/06

1 5.00 10 A Royal Sacrifice Ch. 12 slyc_willie 08/22/07
2 4.94 16 AH Fantasies Ch. 04 scheherazade_79 02/13/07
3 4.92 59 Midnight: Full Circle drksideofthemoon 05/29/07
4 4.92 12 A Royal Sacrifice Ch. 06 slyc_willie 07/05/07

Bagz Rulz!!!!

Okay... my chapter is due tonight. We'll see what happens. :eek: maharat... I sent you a PM, hopefully you can help me out, if not I'll do my bestest. :rose:

MrsDL... I'm going to be sending you some of my story. I need your approval. Also... I need you to okay an addition to the chain, but I don't want a lot of focus on this new person. She's a minor and I do mean minor player to the story but not to Benny and Muriel. So if you focus too much time on her, we could have problems. lol Simply because it could extend the story too much and we're close to ending it. I think however it will help in showing parts to Benedict that he didn't know he had.

This new character isn't named and I know I said we didn't need new side characters and we don't, but if MrsDL is okay with this one, then we can leave her to only mention her in the future. She just happened to pop up into my head as I wrote her. Kinda like characters do. I don't want a lot of back story on her nor interaction with her to be overly done. Anywhooo... I'll toss you the PM in a bit here.

(rambling over) - forgive. :eek:

Last edited:
I'm waiting for the kids to get off the main computer. . . I wrote most of my story on that one, on a program the laptop doesn't support. *growls* So when they get off it, then I will pop back over there and finish the story. lol

OMG Red, that is so great! I'll need minor help as we discussed but I think we can do this well. Just involves a few small scenes of a couple of paragraphs and she'll worm her way into her heart, hehe. :D

MrsDeathlynx said:
OMG Red, that is so great! I'll need minor help as we discussed but I think we can do this well. Just involves a few small scenes of a couple of paragraphs and she'll worm her way into her heart, hehe. :D
I'm glad you approve. :)

Now... If I can get those kids to get off the computer early. lol Yeah right. :rolleyes:

Multiple PMs coming your way... with an exception to slyc who nabbed his through the IM. lol

This hasn't been edited, so bare with me. I'll get to that either tonight or tomorrow morning.

:kiss:

RVC'd and sig link updated :D

Off to read your chapter now, Red. I've been trying to get my final Halloween finished and haven't had the chance. On the heels of a fresh read of 16, things should flow nicely into yours :)

All that buildup, then the rising heat of the tease at the end...

And then Drest... Grrrr...

Excellent chapter, Red, and that last scene was white hot.

Darkniciad said:
All that buildup, then the rising heat of the tease at the end...

And then Drest... Grrrr...

Excellent chapter, Red, and that last scene was white hot.
Thanks Dark, you're opinion means a lot! Glad you liked it. :D

Drest. . .poor fella just wants what's best for Evie. *nods innocently*

Thanks Dark, you're opinion means a lot! Glad you liked it. :D

Drest. . .poor fella just wants what's best for Evie. *nods innocently*

Why do characters always say the wrong thing at their finest hour? Must be our need for more chapters.

I would have definitely saved myself at that opportunity, and done some vile things no woman would ever ... ever ...enjoy.

Once.

Maharat

maharat48 said:
Why do characters always say the wrong thing at their finest hour? Must be our need for more chapters.

I would have definitely saved myself at that opportunity, and done some vile things no woman would ever ... ever ...enjoy.

Once.

Maharat

I'm not sure what he was thinking. . .I was writing away and thought. . .well, he's gonna screw this up and he did. It was like writing a train wreck for Drest. lol

Back