Sappy Romantic Chain Story Idea - Medieval Theme

No rush Red...I'm a week and a half from my sub date I think...And I can certainly agree about not planning too far ahead...things always seem to change...

I was just looking at the character list...
Not trying to get ahead of myself or anything.
:D
Kisses back.

Talynnda said:
I was just looking at the character list...
Not trying to get ahead of myself or anything.
:D
Kisses back.
The character list isn't finished. Those are just the first ones introduced in the first chapter. They may not even be important as the story goes, we'll see. Every chapter may introduce other characters too, but they may be ones that don't ever really need mentioned in the cheat sheet (maids, bakers, various lowly servants).

Red, I had a slight idea that would perhaps allow me to join the chain but give me plenty of time to be able to write, that is if you would allow it. At some point I would like to talk to you about it if possible. But no rush, the idea is in my head and staying there, lol. Hope you're feeling better. :rose: :kiss:

MrsDeathlynx said:
Red, I had a slight idea that would perhaps allow me to join the chain but give me plenty of time to be able to write, that is if you would allow it. At some point I would like to talk to you about it if possible. But no rush, the idea is in my head and staying there, lol. Hope you're feeling better. :rose: :kiss:

I'm open to ideas and you're welcome to join. :) Feel free to PM/IM me when you're ready. IMing is more tricky lately, but I am on massager occasionally.

Feeling better... :) I'm getting there. I am still on the antibiotics and pain meds. I have an appt. Tuesday afternoon to see what comes next, more packing or another surgery. :rolleyes:

MrsDeathlynx said:
Count me in. :D
*counted* ;)

Here is the schedule, updated on the first post as well.

Schedule

RedHairedandFriendly - submitted on May 18
slyc_willie - May 25
deathlynx - June 1
DanielleKitten - June 8
Darknicaid - June 15
john-the-author - June 22
Talynnda - June 29
MrsDeathlynx - July 6

Could I get a copy of both of the first two if they're written already? I wanna start writing soon, especially since it seems I'll be in the office a lot...my supervisor's dad died yesterday...:eek:

deathlynx said:
Could I get a copy of both of the first two if they're written already? I wanna start writing soon, especially since it seems I'll be in the office a lot...my supervisor's dad died yesterday...:eek:

Sorry to hear about that, MDL.

Red's should actually post pretty soon. Mine is finished, I'm just waiting to hear from Red to make sure it fits in with her concept for the chain. I'd be more than happy to email you a copy; I've got a feeling she won't have any problems with me chapter.

deathlynx said:

Sorry about the Super's Dad. I'll email you mine. :)
slyc_willie said:
Sorry to hear about that, MDL.

Red's should actually post pretty soon. Mine is finished, I'm just waiting to hear from Red to make sure it fits in with her concept for the chain. I'd be more than happy to email you a copy; I've got a feeling she won't have any problems with me chapter.
I'm sure I won't either. :)

Woohoo! I'll read it tonight and hopefully get started on my chapter as soon as I can...

It's really really good.

I see definite potential for places to go and sex to be had...
My favorite!
I can see potential for a building up of tension before Evie loses her actual cherry... if you all agree that it could go that way...
After all, we have all the time in the world.
:nana:

Talynnda said:
I see definite potential for places to go and sex to be had...
My favorite!
I can see potential for a building up of tension before Evie loses her actual cherry... if you all agree that it could go that way...
After all, we have all the time in the world.
:nana:

Wait until you see what Bagdemagus has in store for her . . . ;)

Chapter Two should be out soon.

Hubby wants to know...

Should he send a copy of his finished chapter to the medieval editors or does Red want to do it?

If he should send it the medieval editor should PM him his email.

slyc_willie said:
Wait until you see what Bagdemagus has in store for her . . . ;)

Chapter Two should be out soon.
Do I sense some non consent/ reluctance here?
I do look forward to learning more about Bagdemus! :devil:

MrsDeathlynx said:
Hubby wants to know...

Should he send a copy of his finished chapter to the medieval editors or does Red want to do it?

If he should send it the medieval editor should PM him his email.

I haven't got much time to edit, and Red's still recovering. This hasn't been a good week for her. If one of the others wants to look over DL's work, that would be fine, of course.

Talynnda said:
Do I sense some non consent/ reluctance here?
I do look forward to learning more about Bagdemus! :devil:

Actually, there are elements of that in this introduction of the villain. But you'll have to wait and see ;)

Seriously, if you want a copy of Ch. 2, I can email it to you. Might help with your story ideas.

slyc_willie said:
I haven't got much time to edit, and Red's still recovering. This hasn't been a good week for her. If one of the others wants to look over DL's work, that would be fine, of course.
I can do it.
Send it on over.

DanielleKitten is also another person who has said she'd look over works so we could get the lingo right too.

I think he also forgets about his wife studying the lingo and having to learn it for a Ren faire, but I'll leave it up to him, lol.

MrsDeathlynx said:
I think he also forgets about his wife studying the lingo and having to learn it for a Ren faire, but I'll leave it up to him, lol.
I didn't forget, you could always read my stories just by opening the files :p

Well, I'm sending them off, though I think it's due today (not sure)...

deathlynx said:
I didn't forget, you could always read my stories just by opening the files :p

Well, I'm sending them off, though I think it's due today (not sure)...

If the due date is when they are to be submitted then you still have a couple of days, you only had to look at the first page silly. :p

Back