The official "blurt it out" thread...BDSM Style

lol@ Martyr .. who Moi?/

The ONLY thing that I will EVER be a Martyr for is my Islamic faith tyvm

carrying on for Miss T- nice to see ya by the way sweet lady ...any ways spoon'or "to spoon" someone is when like I am lying on the bed next to my Master and my back is to His front and He cuddles close to me almost entertwining our bodies ... its like the "look of a spoon when you do it!!
hope that helps.:rose:

Interesting day already

I manage an art department, which consists of me and 4 other graphic artists and a typesetter. It was brought to my attention today that one of my artists has a pretty scary looking 6 inch hunting knife in her desk drawer. And sure enough she does.

This is an interesting dilemma to deal with....

Rose

Do you have a rule where she cannot have it?

I have had a lovely day...not.

Do you know a way to get 3 kids to stop fighting for a minute or two?

lovetoread said:
Do you have a rule where she cannot have it?

I have had a lovely day...not.

yes, it is basically considered a concealed weapon and that is illegal. There is also no need to have one in one's work place.

Rose

lovetoread said:
OK

Did she give any defense?

Stalker maybe?

She does have a defense LTR, I think she is a paranoid schizophrenic or at the least she is borderline, and will not stay on her meds.

Something I will have to deal with today.

Rose

I'm sorry that you have to go through this.

I hope all ends well with it for you.

lovetoread said:
<snip>

I wish I did....if you do find out please promise to share the info with me....Mom of 3 about to pull her hair out.

We can't tie 'em up and lock 'em in their rooms can we? (hehe, BDSM context there...lol)

dixi

Heh,do you know how many times I have thought about that?

lol

I need some excedrine.

A Desert Rose said:

Something I will have to deal with today.

Rose

"Knife? What knife? You had a knife? It disappeared while you were at coffee? Hmmm....that is odd. Should we call the police? Perhaps we should talk to the police about it...better still, why don't you go tell them yourself...take the day."

"Hello, Locksmith? This is Rose. Can you change a lock today?"

Lancecastor said:

"Knife? What knife? You had a knife? It disappeared while you were at coffee? Hmmm....that is odd. Should we call the police? Perhaps we should talk to the police about it...better still, why don't you go tell them yourself...take the day."

"Hello, Locksmith? This is Rose. Can you change a lock today?"

Damn, I should have called on you for advice. Your scenario went much better than my reality did. (laughing at you) But it did end with a call to the locksmith.

Rose:heart:

ADR

A Desert Rose said:

yes, it is basically considered a concealed weapon and that is illegal. There is also no need to have one in one's work place.

Rose

Is her last name Van Gogh? :eek:

Re: ADR

artful said:

Is her last name Van Gogh? :eek:

I wish, LOL at least we would not have worried about our OWN safety.... then I could have just concentrated on just HER safety.
Does that make any sense? Sigh..... what a day.

Re: Re: ADR

A Desert Rose said:

I wish, LOL at least we would not have worried about our OWN safety.... then I could have just concentrated on just HER safety.
Does that make any sense? Sigh..... what a day.

Just,...Art-"Lending an ear"-ful :D :rose:

My weekend tryst is still here.

Not a bad thing, though......

The bad thing is that I have strep throat an a temp of almost 103. Blah!

This tryst guy doesn't have wings and a really long nose-mounted stinger does he?

If his name is Niles and he's from out West....

MissTaken said:
My weekend tryst is still here.

Not a bad thing, though......

The bad thing is that I have strep throat an a temp of almost 103. Blah!

Royal Treatment!

Hmmmm....just call me Prince Lance then.

Perhaps you and Roob outta pop up my way for the weekend....tell em it's a religous retreat or something....

lovetoread said:
I suck royally.

Lancecastor said:
Well, we both have b&w avs.....

I think that constitutes enough commonality to jump into bed for the weekend. Shall we meet somewhere in the middle of the country?

I like the way you think....even more in common.

I was thinking more like the middle of my bed though; it's a big country.

"Live From Casa Del Castor.....it's the Lance & Ruby Fruit Weekend Tryst!"

We'll webcast it to pay for the lobster and Dom (perignon, that is).

Rubyfruit said:

I think that constitutes enough commonality to jump into bed for the weekend. Shall we meet somewhere in the middle of the country?

Re: Royal Treatment!

Lancecastor said:
Hmmmm....just call me Prince Lance then.

Perhaps you and Roob outta pop up my way for the weekend....tell em it's a religous retreat or something....

Prince Lance,

Please post the details of the webcast,I'd hate to miss it.

Thank you,

LTR

Back