Speak, and it wilts unfed.
Dimmed and while a moon wanes.
What was seen
What was thought
What was there,
And yet still, it's not.

The Mystery Valiant
9-2-2007​

How the hell can you be so close, and yet so far?

Last edited:
TMV said:
What tale makes fold, dirt?
What scene could melt stone?
What child does spill, candles?
I can hear it flutter and waste.
Dead, my God dead.
Speak, and it wilts unfed.
Dimmed and while a moon wanes.
What was seen
What was thought
What was there,
And yet still, it's not.

The Mystery Valiant
9-2-2007​

How the hell can you be so close, and yet so far?

I think you've got the beginnings of a decent poem here. It could do with some light revising of course, but it has a nice surrealistic feel to it.

Eluard said:
I think you've got the beginnings of a decent poem here. It could do with some light revising of course, but it has a nice surrealistic feel to it.

It's like Rod McKuen took too much laudanum and watched Dementia 13 over and over and over.

bj

unpredictablebijou said:
It's like Rod McKuen took too much laudanum and watched Dementia 13 over and over and over.

bj

My, my, my..., "bj". Blow-job?

Twas a thought there, and a product to test.
"Featured in the theme" and captured in the fold.
Pressured for a fixture white, barbed in cold.
Could not be a mind so open,
was not a soul, simply beholden.
"Methinks, thou doest protest too much!"

The Mystery Valiant
9-5-1007​

TMV said:
My, my, my..., "bj". Blow-job?

The Mystery Valiant
9-5-1007​

You see? THAT'S what I'm talking about. Brains. Subtlety. Doesn't miss a single trick, people.

Except no. I am actually a man and bj stands for Big Johnson.

The biggest you ever did see.
B...,...,...,...,...,...,...,...,J.

manipulatrix said:
Good to see you and your big johnson!!! (um you should have a doctor look at the commas, or tickle them) xoxo

I'll find a doctor. Perhaps that Zhivago fellow; he seems to know something.

But really...

those are measurement marks. Honestly, it started as simply an homage, an allusion, to VTM's wonderful invention, the commaellipse. But the more I looked at it (and added more), the more it looked like a ruler... I thought eight might be impressive but still realistic.

And here in Ammurikah, we're still on the old, non-metric system.

BJBJBJBJ

unpredictablebijou said:
I'll find a doctor. Perhaps that Zhivago fellow; he seems to know something.

But really...

those are measurement marks. Honestly, it started as simply an homage, an allusion, to VTM's wonderful invention, the commaellipse. But the more I looked at it (and added more), the more it looked like a ruler... I thought eight might be impressive but still realistic.

And here in Ammurikah, we're still on the old, non-metric system.

BJBJBJBJ

And there I thought that it was to scale, and you were just woefully deluded.

Eluard said:
And there I thought that it was to scale, and you were just woefully deluded.

Actually, in all internet-based honesty, since it's store-bought and a fig newton of the collective imagination, it can be as big as it wants to be.

Inches, at least, Aussie boy. Gimme a little credit. And Mani's right. It's sixteen.

Hey. Weren't we talking about blow jobs? It's a favorite topic of mine.

There are those who could confirm that...

b j

unpredictablebijou said:
Actually, in all internet-based honesty, since it's store-bought and a fig newton of the collective imagination, it can be as big as it wants to be.

Inches, at least, Aussie boy. Gimme a little credit. And Mani's right. It's sixteen.

Hey. Weren't we talking about blow jobs? It's a favorite topic of mine.

There are those who could confirm that...

b j

16, got it!

And when you come the force blows your poor frail body right out the window. It's a sight to see!

Eluard said:
16, got it!

And when you come the force blows your poor frail body right out the window. It's a sight to see!

I read a fascinating essay once, long ago, called "Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex" which discussed the actual physics of sex between Superman and Lois Lane, and came to the conclusion, based on the mathematics of things like the force of his ejaculation, that they could never consummate the relationship because he'd blow off the top of her head at the Supreme Moment. It was a wonderful essay, but it made me sad.

Darling, you got close. It blows other people out the window.

b of the j

That reminds me of the dirty joke involving Superman, Wonder woman, the Invisible man and a sore derrierre

unpredictablebijou said:
I read a fascinating essay once, long ago, called "Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex" which discussed the actual physics of sex between Superman and Lois Lane, and came to the conclusion, based on the mathematics of things like the force of his ejaculation, that they could never consummate the relationship because he'd blow off the top of her head at the Supreme Moment. It was a wonderful essay, but it made me sad.

Darling, you got close. It blows other people out the window.

b of the j

Your forgetting Newton's 2nd Law, baby. If you blow the top off of Lois lane's head then you've got to go somehere too. Ass first out the window, is my guess.

Eluard said:
Your forgetting Newton's 2nd Law, baby. If you blow the top off of Lois lane's head then you've got to go somehere too. Ass first out the window, is my guess.

Except you have to take the difference in mass into account. Theoretically, Superman's excessive density is one reason for his impervious qualities. Lois has the mass of a normal human, so she'll travel a greater distance.

bijou

Back