THE STALKING

LOL@you weirdo canuck

KillerMuffin casually inspects her nails. "I took Womanlover's virginity on this very thread."

Another Limmerick from Paddy

Whilst trimming her nails,
Killer Muffin tells tales,
of her conquest of one Womanlover.
But the Muffin don't know,
was it him or Jean Claude,
was it both? Was it one or t' other?

Nonetheless it is true,
Womanlover you knew,
as a virgin here at Literotica.
And he wanted to say,
you can hump him all the day,
twenty-four/seven if ya want ta!!!

Copyright 2000 Paddy O'Limmerick

SMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCHIES TO MUFFIN!

Helmut Krauss Existentially qualifying his existence

KillerMuffin said:
LOL@you weirdo canuck

KillerMuffin casually inspects her nails. "I took Womanlover's virginity on this very thread."

I must to ansser ziss.......ziss......zisss Muffin Kreature.......

"You may sink Helmut iss veert.......but you ARE sinking about him aren't you??? Nya ha ha ha ha!

Cheesberker.......Cheeseberker.......Ha! Ha! to Ze Dieting Muffin!!!

New Verd Studee for Muffin from Walter Stoyanovich

New Verd studee direkt from Vagina, Saskatchevan from Ukranian/Canadian Verdbook by Walter Stoyanovich.

Verd in Kvesstion: EJACULATIONS

EJACULATIONS: Dat is vat you say to person who vin something or do it something great you say it:

"Ejaculations on Vut you so goot ackumpished!" or,

"Muffeen, ejaculations on takingk it virginitee Vomanlovar so good you did it"

:D Keep this up and I just make you really really experienced, and on this thread too... heh

The WillOW

EH!!! My Chere MuffEEN, you know I erd you tell dat story about da WillOW an' you know what? I figerred out dat you mus have been iding up in dat Willow tree to know about all dat lickING an' fuckING what dem two was doin' eh??? Oh, MuffEEN, you very trikkEE to ide up in dere an' see all dat, eh........wish dat was Jean Claude up dere wid you as well too!

EVEREEBODEE! I RECCOMMENDING YOU GO AN' LISTEN TO DAT MUFFEN TELL ER STOREE, SHE TELL DAMN GOOD ONE AN' 'ER VOICE AN' ACCENT VERY NICE, MAKE JEAN CLAUDE CUM, TO LISTEN TO DAT!

[Edited by womanlover on 09-06-2000 at 10:53 AM]

Beverley Lee Davis

Hot damn Muffin! I been to that story o yern THE WILLOW on this Litterotika an' Lissened up reel good an' I wanna TELL YA? That acksayent o' yourn was music t' my ears and a hellava REleef to me from hearin these Canucks tawkin eh? DAMN.........I SAID IT AGIN!!!!!!!! I AM BEVERLEEEEEEEEE AND THE WORD IS HUH HUH HUH!!!! *wacks self on head with hockey stick*

Jean Claude and Womanlover breakdance in fits of laughter.

Oy vey...

KillerMuffin doesn't have a sweet darlin', Southern honey pie accent. KillerMuffin has an Ozark hillbilly never seen a paved road afore gimme some lightnin ooooweeeee sis, you got nice boobs accent. I blame it on having lived in the Interior of Alaska. :)

EH, MUFFEEN!

You got to forGEEVE dat dumb bassard WomanloVAIRE eh? To him, ever body down dere in dose state soun' like suddern hunny pie.....an he like dat.......crazy bassard dat guy eh?

[Edited by womanlover on 09-06-2000 at 01:13 PM]

Ricky Lee, Woman Lover's new cook from Little Rock, Arkansas

Hurro, Kirror Muffin, I Lickee Ree from Riddow Lock, Awkysaw! I cookee beeg time for speshow fuckshon......sometime fo' sumptyfi peepo or biggah......I even cookee for Beeoh Krinton...when he rive at Spling Awkysaw......Hey, an I rissen to you taow stollee on Ritelotica, call "DA Rillow!" Makee Lickee velly, velly, honnee an' I burnee frapjacks an Woman ruvvah get mad......he say, you cookee firs......den rissen to Muffin Rator!!!

I Rike you stolly velly muh!!! You got hronny pie accenn soun' rike you flom Araska!!

[Edited by womanlover on 09-06-2000 at 12:29 PM]

Re: Oy vey...

KillerMuffin said:
KillerMuffin doesn't have a sweet darlin', Southern honey pie accent. KillerMuffin has an Ozark hillbilly never seen a paved road afore gimme some lightnin ooooweeeee sis, you got nice boobs accent. I blame it on having lived in the Interior of Alaska. :)

New Verd studee from Walter Stoyanovich:

Verd in kvesstion: OY VAY!

Dat is vut to fly, spider, snake an other scarry thing you say:

"Get OY VAY from me, you bastud!!!"

In Vagina, Saskatchevan many of these moskeeto bastuds ve are havingk!

[Edited by womanlover on 09-06-2000 at 02:44 PM]

Ok Muff what the hell was said on the first 7 pages of this thread i dont read HICK????

There is ample forgiveness for anyone reading this thread and not understanding it.......not to worry, simply lodge your indignant protest by refusing to come here and read.

Helmut Krauss would say: "Ziss iss verry precise UNT correct lochical sinking!!!" (c'mon think german accent honey) it can be fun if you try a little!

Lol, don't worry about it Nekkie, my lovely vision of sweetness. The psychos at my keyboard somehow manage to interact with the psychos at his keyboard. Even tho he does the most awfully done atrocious hick accent I've ever tried to read. Didn't you notice my idiocy has been less noticeable on other boards? It cause I dump it all here! Whoooohoooooooo!!!! :D

By the way Nek, that one woman lover oughta be me. Specially after that pic I sent ya ;)

uhoh i think we confuddled your new found playmate!! I see you dont love me anymore??

Uh.......oh!

I confess, I'm confuddled........! But sure, I love you even in my confuddled state....

I dont love you you freak i love Muff!! Thats it Muff remember that sex quiz that said im gonna have sex with one woman i want it to be you babe!!! KISSES!!

Helmut Krauss blows a spazz

SCHVEEEEEIN HUNT!!!! Who iss ziss......ziss........ziss........Naket Hunny Kreatchure vut hass upset unt confused Vomanluffer??? He hass been brokenharted now, unt he vill take it all out on za rest off us here in ze igloo!!!

Naked Hunny said:
I dont love you you freak i love Muff!! Thats it Muff remember that sex quiz that said im gonna have sex with one woman i want it to be you babe!!! KISSES!!

Oh, okay, a carpet gobbler.........hey I don't blame ya! Nummies!

Jean Claude

eh, Muffeen.......you gonna leave us now for dat....uh.......... Nakked Unny??? Eh, she don't like us........heh heh, maybe she jus jowlous eh? Dat's okay, she probablee nice!

Paddy O'limmerick

Womanlover met one Naked Hunny,
who doesn't think he is so funny.
She's all in a huff,
thinks he's stolen her Muff,
and her visions of Muff hot and runny.

But one thing Naked Hunny should know,
Womanlover wants only her toes.
When it comes to the Muff,
just a wiggle's enough
to get Womanlover to blow!

Ricky Lee (womanlover's new cook)

Dat Nakee Hunny..........??? She rike sum yung chick???

Back