"To keep the review thread clean..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you kindly Leon for the mention of my poem, well actually my alt Jamison's poem, "Winter Over".

Poof!
Twas' magically delicious.

Last edited by a moderator:
LeBroz said:

Welcome from the frigid Arctic wasteland formerly know as the Great Lakes, with snowfalls measured in feet and temps in single digits, or lower; or in the minus range on the Celsius scale ~ -16°C this morning (that's 3°F).

Now let's see what we've been offered today. Not too bad, 14.

vanier789, a new member of Lit's community, leads off with a touching romantic piece of a long retired couple in, The End is at Dusk. While you're at it, check out her other two poems from last week.

skittles_lm, another recent member to join Lit's community, writes metaphorically of a love that never quite met expectations in, Broken flower.

partyfairy has an interesting little poem out, Her that she's done from the male's viewpoint about a woman that so easily seduces men just by being ~ guys, you know the kind. We also get a very moving piece that I sense is of a special little person in, Bethan

That's it for today; slim pickings, though I did want to showcase a couple of Lit's newest members that show above average promise. In any case, give 'em all a look and see if there's something out there that might appeal to you.

And, as I say every week, read, vote, comment ~ it's the least you can do. Above all, comment ~ a fair exchange for the pleasure of reading free poetry.

Thank you for mentioning my poem. Any feedback is always much appreciated. I thrive on criticism! thanks again

Thank you My Erotic Trail for the mention on the review thread. :rose: Thanks to all who commented too...

LeBroz,

thank you for your comment and your mention of Conversations with Sophie in today's reviews. I appreciate it very much. :) :rose:

Thanks for the mention TT2U....Sharing that drink would be a good thing.

Thanks to all that commented as well..... :D

Thanks to everyone for taking time to check on the Archival Thread. The number of views has increased from maybe 30 a day to where it's now averaging around 60 a day. For me that's just an added bonus to that of finding all those incredible poems buried and neglected for so long. I'll keep working at keeping the quality level up for your continued enjoyment.

Thanks WS for the mention my alt's poems "Climax" and "Essential" in your review today.

An especially big 'thank you' to those who PC'd on Jamison's poems. Your comments are valued. :rose:

thanks for reading/hopefully enjoying my snow job. its always appreciated, your comments and encouragement.

Thank you Leon for mentioning my latest poem in the new poems review and for everyone who commented

Last edited by a moderator:
Leon, thanks so much for mentioning "Bee and Butter" in the archival thread back on the 16th. That was so nice of you. :)

Not sure if there is a thread for responses on that thread, but I did want to thank you. That poem is still one that makes me chuckle. :)

My Erotic Trail. . .thank you for the mention today for my new poem, Slippery When Wet. It was very kind of you.

Also thanks for the Public Comment LeBroz.

Thank you Leon for the review.

Truth be told I FORGOT the first line...

it should have been

If I were a Smarter Woman

I would have said
something has come up
I can't talk

:rolleyes:

makes a difference :)

LeBroz said:

SeattleRain demonstrates that she really is a smarter woman in, If I were a smarter woman. But we already knew she's pretty smart. And now that I think of it, I'd have to adjust my PC to recognize that, while she may appear to be at the end of her rope, with the superficial keeping her afloat, it's those first two lines that give the lie to that view. Talk about feminine wiles. Give it a read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back