"To keep the review thread clean..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to say thanks to vampiredust for mentioning two of my poems -- "All I Want (The Shower Scene)" and "Transmittal" -- recently in the new review thread. Also, thank you to everyone who commented.

I've been online most of the evening and just now remembered
I had submitted a new poem a few days ago ... :eek:

a stone on your mountain came out today :D

Thank You Tzara for the shout out in Today's Poem Review.
Yes, I love the rain and there is a bit going on behind the scenes too. ;)
Thank You again, I am truly honored~~

:rose:

Also, Art and Lebroz ...
you two continue to lift my spirits and inspire this Lil RhymeFairy :kiss:

Thank you to everyone for taking the time to read, comment and vote.

:rose: :rose:

Thank you Tzara and Leon for the recent mentions in the New Poetry and Archival threads, and also to all who commented. :)

Just a BIGGGG shout out to everyone who has emailed and pm'd me

on my poem * He Is In Pain * .... I posted it this am on the Passion thread then the Free Thoughts thread. Apparently there are a few who still read those threads ;) :eek:

I appreciate the time ya'll took and the inspiration I receive here everyday. Ya'll mean the world to me ... :kiss:

Oh, yeah .... I just submitted it. Now, be at peace, lol ~

:rose: :rose: :rose:

edited to add ....

4degrees said:
new words are great. sometimes the old ones are just too...dull or predictable.

great new poem there, rh. i feel it, as i do neo's above yours. wish i could do that. :)
sporous is a tasty word.

Thank You too Curt ... I am feelin tha love ~~~ :eek:

:rose: :kiss:

Last edited:
Thank you to vampiredust and LeBroz for recommending "Resolution Triolet" and "Star-Crossed," as well as to vampiredust for reviewing "Möbius Sonnet, on Finnegans Wake." No, I am not paying the reviewers. Perhaps I should.

My thanks also to beautyandwine, duddle146, KOLKORE, My Erotic Trail, and recklesschild for comments on various poems posted during this last week. If I have left out anyone, please accept my most sincere apologies.

Thank you all very much. I really do appreciate your comments.

bluerains said:
From Rhymeville the Goddess herself rules the day with
He is in pain by RhymeFairy ©
the tale of control drama's perfected depicted in soul scorching images ...great lines go read...take care...blue

OMG Blue ... I about fell outta my chair when I read this. Me, a goddess. :nana: I never knew I was in the running, lol.

Thank You Blue for the terrific mention today and also everyone who has read, commented and voted on these two new poems of mine.

As some of you know I've been ill and missed a few Friday review days--I'm not sure I'll be here this Friday. I'm probably being admitted to hospital today--nothing too serious, but I may be out of commission for a while. In the event I'm not around Friday, will someone pick up reviews for me?

Thanks in advance to whoever does and thanks to those who've picked up Friday reviews (Tzara, Christian) in recent weeks.

:heart:

Angeline said:
As some of you know I've been ill and missed a few Friday review days--I'm not sure I'll be here this Friday. I'm probably being admitted to hospital today--nothing too serious, but I may be out of commission for a while. In the event I'm not around Friday, will someone pick up reviews for me?

Thanks in advance to whoever does and thanks to those who've picked up Friday reviews (Tzara, Christian) in recent weeks.

get well, sweet person.

Angeline said:

Being admitted to the hospital is serious in my book. I don't even like outpatient care. You take care and get well real soon.

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

I just wanted to say thank you to MET, Lebroz, duddle, and colddiesel for recent comments on my poetry, and vampiredust for mentioning "Endless" in yesterday's new poems review. I always appreciate feedback.

Last edited:
Merci to Mr. Dust and the various commentators on "Carpentry."

I sucked at woodshop, by the way.

I'd like to thank the dust boy for mentioning my momlith the other day, and for all the comments on that and yeasterday's Things Learned From Gravity.

Maria asked: "how do you get the text to go like that?"

Easy like Sunday morning with the world's most underrated graphics software.

She quilts away the winter freeze
with flower patches of her garden
and sells them in the spring to buy
planting seeds for the summer. She starts
each one in her glass Frankenstein
that hides behind her cedar hedge.
It’s made from storm windows sewn
together with iron thread,
a three-dimensional quilt to complete
her circle and link the chain of seasons.

She doesn't think it's clever.

I do. Well done Sara Crewe. :)

I'm enjoying reading all the 30/30 poetry. Just in case you think nobody is reading your poetry, I am.

Thank you, Vampiredust, LeBroz and MET for mentioning my recent work, Hope ( an acrostic) and Regarding his poppy garden.

I truly apreciate everyone who takes his or her time to read and comment. Your imput is treasured, so hugs all around ::)

m

wildsweetone said:
I do. Well done Sara Crewe. :)

I'm enjoying reading all the 30/30 poetry. Just in case you think nobody is reading your poetry, I am.

I second that.

Thank you, vampiredust, for mentioning my new poem, Gospel, in the review thread.

Thanks also to everyone who's taken the time to read, vote, and comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back