"To keep the review thread clean..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
As if I would know what you deleted?

Give me a break!

You still come across as a cocky fool.

You got permission, I knew you would get anyway.

The point, once again, is that YOU GOT THE PERMISSION.

That doesn't mean you get an apple and go to the head of
the class choir boy.

It simply means, you did the RIGHT thing, after the wrong thing
was done.

...............and that is MY POINT!

andy

champagne1982 said:
He even shares the misogyny trait.

That's funny. That's exactly what I thought when he made the non-sequiter tits comment. When somebody says stuff like that in their rant with no provocation whatsoever, what other conclusion can you draw? :rolleyes:

Cub4ucme said:
Fuck you and the frail pony you continuosly ride in on.

andy
Get yer eyes tested there Mr "sperm-without-a-tissue." That's a stallion and I only mount him when I don't want to step in your muck.

p.s. I will not fuck you but I don't know about the stallion... he might wanna have a poke at you.

Angeline said:
That's funny. That's exactly what I thought when he made the non-sequiter tits comment. When somebody says stuff like that in their rant with no provocation whatsoever, what other conclusion can you draw? :rolleyes:
I may have to wear my andy blinders again. I find that slanderers, such as he. rob whatever dim spark of creativity I have shining in me of any effect.

I need my muse, I have at least 12 stories to write.. eek!

champagne1982 said:
I may have to wear my andy blinders again. I find that slanderers, such as he. rob whatever dim spark of creativity I have shining in me of any effect.

*smirk*

*thinking naughty thoughts about how to sidetrack Carrie*

It's so obvious who the assholes are.

No substance, nothing critical, nothing to add,
just showboating their ignorance, as if it wouldn't
be obvious to anyone with half a brain.

It's actually humorous, in a frightening way.

If you can get there, though, I doubt you can.

andy

champagne1982 said:

That's why I click on ignore. I start spending all my time getting pulled into the drama and not writing, doing whatever. I did illustrate a jazz poem tonight and I even got to watch the Sopranos. I love that show, so New Joisey.

Good luck on the stories, sister detective. :heart:

In your desperation you travel miles to make a useless point.

Publishing lyrics, unless collected and used for commercial purposes without the music attached, does not violate copyright laws. Especially after twenty years if the peron/organization did not file an extension or an expressed condition pertaining to those lyrics.

You won't find me copying the song for air play from another internet site.
I'd pay the dollar dickhead.

You can follow me all over the net like some desperate troll and in the end you will still be there holding your little dick in your hand saying "Look at me".

The people who whore the music are just as bad, though, it doesn't upset me as much and for good reason.

The music industry itself has been ripping off artists for as long as it has existed.

I also wrote the Dylan Thomas estate prior to posting his poem. I didn't hear back from their attorney so I sent a second email stating where and why I was posting his poem. I still never heard from them but, I took the step to inquire.

You will continue down this frivilous road, all in the name of pride.

Good luck shmuck!

I do what I do with clear conscience. I read desperate people like you
and just shake my head knowing why the world is as fucked up as it is.

andy

Cub4ucme said:
It's so obvious who the assholes are.

No substance, nothing critical, nothing to add,
just showboating their ignorance, as if it wouldn't
be obvious to anyone with half a brain.

It's actually humorous, in a frightening way.

If you can get there, though, I doubt you can.

andy
Give it a rest, Drew. annaswirls quoted an article out of the copyright laws of the United States of America in an earlier post that clearly stated that no laws were broken and no fair use rules were bent. The relevant line is below, the formatting is mine, inserted for the sake of clarity:
the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright. I'm sorry you lost.

Andy wins poem of the week:

poem of the week

exerpt from Cub4ucme's poem:

" The Birth of a Soul

With the coming of the darkness
he pressed on with bad intentions
the heat of the dream too much
to push aside, too hot to ignore

He saw her everywhere
her every curve became his
winding road, her voice his
only song, the way she
curled her lips to light
his flame that birthed her fire..."

Cub4ucme
Ruredernot32
Andy...

He has won several other awards at that site...

As far as posting your hyperlinks to reveal who I am
on a personal level, it doesn't bother me at all.

It only reaffirms your own dysfunction.

It must suck to be so desperate.

best
andy spaschak

MungoParkIII said:
So after 20 years whoring is okay???

Andy posts Chicago by Carl Sandberg

Did you write his estate before posting???

Needle brain--- after twenty years without a copyright extention in place poetry enters into a big space called "PUBLIC DOMAIN"

I can't do school with you all night.

Get an education and then come back and argue with some
sense of dignity.

best,
andy

I dare say this is less than 20 years old...

What did Billy say when you asked to post his poem???

Andy posts Billy Collins

This is my last time playing this game with you.

The poetry of Billy Collins that extists on the net is free for public use.

Do some fuckin' research and then get back to me simpleton.

He releases poems out of collections and they enter into the public domain as a means to market his poetry.

It works for him!

You are nothing more than a troll with an agenda.

andy

champagne1982 said:
Give it a rest, Drew. annaswirls quoted an article out of the copyright laws of the United States of America in an earlier post that clearly stated that no laws were broken and no fair use rules were bent. The relevant line is below, the formatting is mine, inserted for the sake of clarity:
the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright. I'm sorry you lost.

You really are dense!

Carry on in your supreme ignorance!

I almost feel bad for you.

Sincerely,
andy

the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section,<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Welcome to the land of supreme ignorance.
I hope the zookeeper keeps you well.

best,
andy

It's an interesting site Andy, one you are quite involved with, congratulations. Interesting that their only requirements for reprinting the poems... I quote "This forum is for your favorite published poetry by classical, and non-classical authors. (Please credit the name of the writer in each post) This forum is also for discussions about your favorite books, authors, etc. "

Gosh Andy, did you forget to mention all the copywrite information you've been quoting here to the others at the Poetic Constellations site, or do you hold them and yourself to a different standard?

It was interesting to visit Poetic Constellations and see another side of you.

Cub4ucme said:
In your desperation you travel miles to make a useless point.

Publishing lyrics, unless collected and used for commercial purposes without the music attached, does not violate copyright laws. Especially after twenty years if the peron/organization did not file an extension or an expressed condition pertaining to those lyrics.

You won't find me copying the song for air play from another internet site.
I'd pay the dollar dickhead.

You can follow me all over the net like some desperate troll and in the end you will still be there holding your little dick in your hand saying "Look at me".

The people who whore the music are just as bad, though, it doesn't upset me as much and for good reason.

The music industry itself has been ripping off artists for as long as it has existed.

I also wrote the Dylan Thomas estate prior to posting his poem. I didn't hear back from their attorney so I sent a second email stating where and why I was posting his poem. I still never heard from them but, I took the step to inquire.

You will continue down this frivilous road, all in the name of pride.

Good luck shmuck!

I do what I do with clear conscience. I read desperate people like you
and just shake my head knowing why the world is as fucked up as it is.

andy

As you said,
"It's about respect for the artist and allowing the creator of the work to make the call."

Cub4ucme said:
You really are dense!

Carry on in your supreme ignorance!

I almost feel bad for you.

Sincerely,
andy
Don't feel bad just go away. I'm tired of your efforts to annoy. You won that bit. There. Chew the bone. It's yours. Feel better now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back