"To keep the review thread clean..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice work. What's your favorite brew? I'll send it over with all due haste.

And it is, and I remain, silly. Chastisement/encouragement accepted.:heart:
In the spirit of made-up-edness, I'd like a almoberrichino au lait...

Silliness is always welcome in my company. I've been told that sometimes, I can be too serious. Although, it's really difficult to hear irony in writing in online forums.

Good morning, world.

Thankyou LeBroz for the mention I was following you through the new poems today before you posted! Ermmm apart from the cherubs that snuck in I haven't rhymed for ages I don't think but then again my memory is shot these days!

Favorites

I've notified Manu of an apparent problem with the new favorites buttons on submissions. I went through a few poems to add authors/poems to my favorites list when I found that, while the favorites were being added to my personal members page, they did not appear on my public bio page.

As a work around till Manu fixes the problem, I went to my members page, to the edit/view favorites where I did not select any of the favorites, then hit the 'delete selected' button. I then left my members page and found that my new favorites are now showing on my public bio page. Go figure.

Hopefully, Manu can soon solve this minor hiccup.

Thank You LeBroz for the careful critique and mention of my new poems I the reviews today.

I also have to Thank Wicked and UnderYourSpell. I know there are others who read but did not comment and that's OK too, lol. I really just wanted to say one thing.

As I was writing * Mostly* ... my puter went down. Silly me did not save the first, the second or even the third time. I loved my first write and was trying so hard to remember word for word but I couldn't so I rewrote that poem 4 times :rolleyes:. I too loved the beginning and the flow, even the fun, sweet feel to it. I just wanted to let'cha all know what was going through my mind on that one, lol.

Thank you for listening, reading and commenting. I appreciate it .... :rose:

:kiss:

Am I allowed to mention that I have two non-poetic pieces released today? No? Oh. I'm supposed to drop those anchors over at A.H.? Oh. But they don't know me over there. Hmmm? Oh. Can't I just say that -- yes. Yes, I see. Protocols hmmm? As it should be, I get it. See, though, I am a poet, or at least I try to write poetry, and at least one other poet got a kick out of the one prose piece I submitted last week so --- OK. Alright, I acquiesce. I won't bring it up here then.

Scoop fiction

Chapter One of novel which is terrific reading except for the glaring typo DAMN

Nyah.

No worries my friend. We're happy for the mention ... :rose:

I dug up another thread in the AH for you :

Plug Your Own Poem

the thread has fallen a bit to the way side but go for it.
It needs revived and I know quiet a few used to go there.
I did to find new writes of interest, lol.

Good luck ~~

:rose::rose:

Thank you for the mention of my poem, Eve.

In response to the erotic/non-erotic, I liked the ambiguity. I hoped it could be read both ways, with different purposes. Then again, I don't always succeed.

Thanks again!

Thank you for the mention of my poem, Eve.

In response to the erotic/non-erotic, I liked the ambiguity. I hoped it could be read both ways, with different purposes. Then again, I don't always succeed.

Thanks again!
It works in the non category. Sometimes I like reading a poem and discovering for myself that it's erotic.

Me too. It's like realizing your honey bun has cream cheese in the middle.

Except I don't really care for honey buns or cream cheese. But that's all right. It's the idea that counts. And I'm babbling. Damned coffee.

"Dug up" is right huh? The last entry there is from October ... and your last plug was August. Hmmm, dare I stir that dust? Add water and make some pariahMuck? Pour some "nectarous juices" and let them "spew forth, gushing out?" [really, really like that one, my dear, yummy and poetic, tough to do!] Hmmmm...

I may. Thank you for the suggestion, much appreciated.

OK, so I went and Bumped that thread for you, lol. Now,

Go plug your poem ..... :D

:rose:

LeBrozzzzzzz

Your toooo sweet and I cannot tell you how much we all appreciate you. I think I shall have to kiss you alll over for being so wonderful !! ;o)~~ Thank you for the commentary on I Shaved ~~ *kiss

Last edited:
Happy Robbie Burns Day!

Six new poems so far this morning, I'll check later on, too, in case more find their way onto the list.

Willow Rain's, Chub - Heartwood is a good poem full of imagery that manages to stay away from the cliche of "burning desire" through fresh illustrations and imagery. Check it out.

Negative by SunrockSin is a really fine poem full of surreal imagery and worth a read.

The list isn't too long so you could read all of this morning's offerings. Then, if you noticed new poetry that you would like to review or mention, I invite you to share them on this thread.

I second that, on both counts. :)

:rose:

IGNORE: just my little IMAGE bank

Attachments

• gametes.jpg
    gametes.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 129
Last edited by a moderator:
Tung,

:kiss:Thank you so much for the kind mention in your review
on my post "Foreplay". I also appreciate the positive
feedback from all who commented. (and those yet