"To keep the review thread clean..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just wanted to say thank you for the great comments left on my poem, Feelin Saucy. I had a lot of fun with that one, I am glad that people are enjoying it. All comments were much appreciated, but LeBroz made me laugh out loud! Hope everyone had a merry Christmas and will have a kick ass New Years! Now I will scurry back into my corner...:eek:

OK Why can't I download the avatar I used to have anymore? My witchy one that used to fly .. all I get now is 'You cannot download animations' , I take it this is one of the 'improvements'
..... sigh

Happy 2008! It's a new alt for a new year... Maybe I'll be able to get going on the submissions. :) Keep an eye on it :p.

Happy 2008! It's a new alt for a new year... Maybe I'll be able to get going on the submissions. :) Keep an eye on it :p.

Well I'm not being Angeline2008! I have three alts here and I totally forgot one of them even had poems here until very recently. :eek:

Today brought a series of submission waves to the new poems. There's one by Tristesse2 I see and :) my new alt's sonnet posted, too.

Today brought a series of submission waves to the new poems. There's one by Tristesse2 I see and :) my new alt's sonnet posted, too.

New submissive poems? Tess is writing submissive now? Carrie is asking to be dominated?

Okay, time for me to disappear again.

I saw them — the New Poems listing was making like a pulsar, one moment there'd be 7 poems, then 17 or 18, then back to 7.

That new bubbly comes with a rather prose piece that oddly appealed {normally I'm turned off by prose}. And poetess has a fine pair — of poems, that is — though by far the best imho was the fire she built.

I saw them — the New Poems listing was making like a pulsar, one moment there'd be 7 poems, then 17 or 18, then back to 7.

That new bubbly comes with a rather prose piece that oddly appealed {normally I'm turned off by prose}. And poetess has a fine pair — of poems, that is — though by far the best imho was the fire she built.

Heheheh Leon, that's actually full of rhyme, both the end words and the start words do and the metre even fits into its sonnetish form, sometimes.

Heheheh Leon, that's actually full of rhyme, both the end words and the start words do and the metre even fits into its sonnetish form, sometimes.

Omigosh, you are too kind. *blush* <--- at my age?!! All I did was to avoid member names, the rest just flowed out -- never any attempt at any poetic sound or structure.

My thanks to Angeline for her review of me2008's poem, Nana. I wanted to write this while Nana's healthy and cooking cookies, before she's claimed by years and memories; a sort of "in advance elegy".

I appreciate the PC from LeBroz as well. Thanks for your thoughts.

I really like Vox's offering, Junction. There are a couple of small issues that could be corrected to improve the poem but apart from the flaws, the actual poetry is very good.

Take care, everyone and have a good weekend.

Thank you for the comments made by yourself and LeBroz. I had made a bit of a boo boo when I uploaded this so I have resubmitted it. I did not mean to have the format look quite like that so I hope that it will read better now. I did like your suggestion about spelling 38, so I changed that too.

Today, Friday 11 January, there are four New Poems currently posted. You can make your own decisions about which to enjoy, since they'll only take a short time to read and make no mistake, there are a couple of gems over there.

I have a feeling there'll be more posted later, so as long as it's possible, I'll check back and make sure you won't be missing anything. Have a good day and weekend everyone.
Only one more added to the list, so I'm going to say my job is done. These are five quick reads and two of them are very good poems. Drop by the new poems and see what's on the menu today.

Thank You,

Lebroz for the mention of my poem, Breakfast In Bed.
I have missed being here, and you gave me a nice
welcome baaaaaack ! Thanks again,

xoxo,
sGp
:kiss:

thanking angeline for her comments about poor old ullysses

she was entirely right about the shmushing.

writing the thing was like pooh and the honey pot in the flood. sometimes i was on top, sometimes the stupid poem.

after thinking about it, i hope i fixed it some. i resubmitted it in any case.

thanks again

As a matter of interest to no one in particular ... why has my number of posts been stuck at 708 for the last few months? Do they go up in chunks ...... only asking because maybe one day I will have done 1000 and be able to put masterpainters mate under my avatar!

To the Editors or Reviewers,

Thank You very much for mentioning my poems twice,it was very thoughtful. I like to have fun in a Weird Al way - ? I think they are pretty funny but maybe both the songs I have used are too old ? if you know what I mean --

One comment said the one lyric was too long; and that`s true -- but I just kind of went through the whole song; again sort of like Weird Al would. LOL

Thank you again.:)

NoamZane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back