put together then taken apart
or losing and finding the pieces
over and over again
until frustrated when
one piece is gone forever.

Love, true love
can be frustrating
but it never gets lost.

wonderful!! you just said what I have been grasping for , for a very long time!!

Maria2394 said:
wonderful!! you just said what I have been grasping for , for a very long time!!
Fabulous as it may be, that's your femur, Miss Maria!

flyguy69 said:
Fabulous as it may be, that's your femur, Miss Maria!

okay MR Smarty pants, I did know that, but femur dont rhyme with fabula :D

we can meet after class for the bio lesson, if you want to, that is ;)

nuthatch said:
I thought that sucked. I don't know if you're joking or not but thanks. I think. :confused:

Dear Nuthatch-

welcome to the poetry forum, first of all.

Second, I do not ever joke about a poem, unless it is my own. I try to be much more respectful than that. I liked the poem. It says something I have felt a long time, just couldnt articulate.

Keep writing, hang around, you will see, not every one is insincere and/or sarcastic. smile, its a good poem!! very honest, very easy to understand . Clarity is something that is missing from a good deal of work posted here, and else where.

I believe we even had a thread about obscure poetry. I dont remember where that thread is though... you dont need it. :rose:

marrria

I wish everyone was polite... I got a nasty today to top all the wonderful comments below it. *sigh* It is the positive that help to ease the negative away... normally when I do get negative comments they are man/woman enough to not sign in as anonymous. :rolleyes:

Maria2394 said:
okay MR Smarty pants, I did know that, but femur dont rhyme with fabula :D
Your femur is fabula,
now let's see some scapula?

RedHairedandFriendly said:
I wish everyone was polite... I got a nasty today to top all the wonderful comments below it. *sigh* It is the positive that help to ease the negative away... normally when I do get negative comments they are man/woman enough to not sign in as anonymous. :rolleyes:

where was the comment left? Feedback> e-mail. I did not see one on the two new poems. unless you deleted it. We have to learn to except that there are those who can not express themself in a nice way. For that I apologise for them and hope it does not reflect on your sharing your poetry with us.

My Erotic Trail said:
where was the comment left? Feedback> e-mail. I did not see one on the two new poems. unless you deleted it. We have to learn to except that there are those who can not express themself in a nice way. For that I apologise for them and hope it does not reflect on your sharing your poetry with us.

I have a feeling it was this one, Art. It's one of her stories.

http://english.literotica.com:81/stories/storyfeedbackboard.php?id=237576&pagehint=1

edit: it looks as though she deleted one nasty comment already. Mean people suck.

My Erotic Trail said:

A Poem for all Poets

It is an early piece... but it was well liked. No... I'm stubborn. I'll continue to write my poems. You don't need to apologize for an uneducated person that can only waste enough time to compose negative comments to harm others. But thank you for thinking of me. :rose:

My Erotic Trail said:
I just noticed the vixen/amazon link.
I can't remember how the story got started here. Was it a story or poem?
Have you been, um, patted and tooted on the pat and toot thread?

A Poem for all Poets

It is an early piece... but it was well liked. No... I'm stubborn. I'll continue to write my poems. You don't need to apologize for an uneducated person that can only waste enough time to compose negative comments to harm others. But thank you for thinking of me. :rose:

That poem was written in September of 2005 and someone wrote that asshole comment in January 2006. Consider it an attack most likely from a person who has no self esteem at all. He/she/it feels so much better now. :rolleyes:

saldne said:
That poem was written in September of 2005 and someone wrote that asshole comment in January 2006. Consider it an attack most likely from a person who has no self esteem at all. He/she/it feels so much better now. :rolleyes:

:) I know... Glad I was there to ease their suffering, they were probably hurting since September and just weren't able to form a poem to express their pain. ;)

:) I know... Glad I was there to ease their suffering, they were probably hurting since September and just weren't able to form a poem to express their pain. ;)

Right on!

I guess the person doesn't know that us writers are our own worst critic. No one can hurt us more than ourselves. ;)

saldne said:
Right on!

I guess the person doesn't know that us writers are our own worst critic. No one can hurt us more than ourselves. ;)
I actually spank myself after writing a poem.
And I like it. ;)

Red, friendly girl. I know it's unpleasant to get that kind of feedback. If someone happens upon your poem, and finds some things he/she doesn't like about it, then that person should leave some helpful, constructive feedback. It's the decent thing to do. Hateful comments usually don't help novice poets. This person didn't give you anything specific, like "The line breaks don't work for me."

WickedEve said:
I actually spank myself after writing a poem.
And I like it. ;)

Red, friendly girl. I know it's unpleasant to get that kind of feedback. If someone happens upon your poem, and finds some things he/she doesn't like about it, then that person should leave some helpful, constructive feedback. It's the decent thing to do. Hateful comments usually don't help novice poets. This person didn't give you anything specific, like "The line breaks don't work for me."

I know... it just pissed me off more than normal... It's been a sucky 24 hours. :rose:

redhairedandfreindly two thumbs up for having a good attitude about it

WickedEve said:
I just noticed the vixen/amazon link.
I can't remember how the story got started here. Was it a story or poem?
Have you been, um, patted and tooted on the pat and toot thread?

after months of writing, editing, re-editing, drawing the cover front and back, AJ Press released my book Jan 1st, ...I didn't get my first order till a week ago and it was out at amazon.com this week end so I put it in the siggy, you can see both front and back covers and what is on the back cover. It is a print in demand with LuLu and released with AJ Press "Portal to the Vixen Planet" by Art Campbell edited by Alexis James ...book two "Return to the Portal to the Vixen Planet" is being edited and will be published soon ..as well and ahead of schedule <grin with a big finish in "The Vixen Vortex" book three

I saw a couple yesterday that I had loaned a copy to for feedback, "Dick" and yes that is his name never stopped laughing... it is a simple (like me) humorous tale that has led me to the doors of the published Authors 'Trail'.

and yep Eve, it was first a poem/tale (submitted here at Lit) that grew into a short story (submitted here) and then grew a tail, my erotic trail published there <grin

Last edited:
My Erotic Trail said:

after months of writing, editing, re-editing, drawing the cover front and back, AJ Press released my book Jan 1st, ...I didn't get my first order till a week ago and it was out at amazon.com this week end so I put it in the siggy, you can see both front and back covers and what is on the back cover. It is a print in demand with LuLu and released with AJ Press "Portal to the Vixen Planet" by Art Campbell edited by Alexis James ...book two "Return to the Portal to the Vixen Planet" is being edited and will be published soon ..as well and ahead of schedule <grin with a big finish in "The Vixen Vortex" book three

I saw a couple yesterday that I had loaned a copy to for feedback, "Dick" and yes that is his name never stopped laughing... it is a simple (like me) humorous tale that has led me to the doors of the published Authors 'Trail'.

and yep Eve, it was first a poem/tale (submitted here at Lit) that grew into a short story (submitted here) and then grew a tail, my erotic trail published there <grin

A big congrats! I clicked your sig yesterday and was very impressed. Good for you! High ^ :)

saldne said:
A big congrats! I clicked your sig yesterday and was very impressed. Good for you! High ^ :)

thanks saldne

if you click the front cover it enlarges it, to where you can see under the moon, along the tree line, in the tops of the trees are people / women trying to get to the MOON <GRIN

My Erotic Trail said:

Congratulations :D :D :D :D :nana:

My Erotic Trail said:
thanks saldne

if you click the front cover it enlarges it, to where you can see under the moon, along the tree line, in the tops of the trees are people / women trying to get to the MOON <GRIN

That's cool. Me likey lotsa. I didn't notice that yesterday. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back