"To keep the review thread clean..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to Vamp, and Sandspike, and my adorable Boo for the nice things you said about One Perfect Day

I would have thanked you sooner, but I was spending my birthday in Yosemite trying to hike myself to death. :nana:

Blessings to each of you!

Syn :kiss:

thanks to everyone who's read and commented on all the new poems lately. there are some exciting new poets coming through and it's been great.

:)

Thank you Leon for mentioning my new poem 'Waiting for rain' in today's new poem reviews

thank you

hi,
thank you for the nice compliment about my poetry, and "Loss."
i am going to go and check that all my settings are open/on so that people can send me feedback, sorry about the glitch on that one.
i look forward to exploring everyone's writing as i begin to spend more time here on literotica . . .
androgyne30
"I was working on the proof of one of my poems all the morning, and took out a comma. In the afternoon I put it back again." Oscar Wilde

Sara and Tzara,
I nominate you as King and Queen of Poetry.
I would say you are an inspiration, but that would make me feel like I should write something brilliant and well brilliance seems to be hiding under the bushes with the puppies trying to not get soaked by the hose.

Both of you are amazing and just keep getting better and better and sigh I wish I were a bigger person, but I am not. I am envious :D (in a green and happy way) of your talent and energy and productivity.

annaswirls said:
Sara and Tzara,
I would say you are an inspiration, but that would make me feel like I should write something brilliant and well brilliance seems to be hiding under the bushes with the puppies trying to not get soaked by the hose.

Both of you are amazing and just keep getting better and better and sigh I wish I were a bigger person, but I am not. I am envious :D (in a green and happy way) of your talent and energy and productivity.

miss swirls, you arent alone in that. Some excellent works appearing on here, makes me want to try harder!!

thanks Sara and Tzara

:rose:

maria

As I flit by I always make time to read he latest additions and I agree with Anna :heart: and Maria. :heart:

Thanks to all the poets and especially to neo for the idea that spawned the thread.

:heart:

LeBroz, thanks for mentioning my poem yesterday.:rose:

I also want to thank everyone who read and responded. I believe most readers "got" it, except one and I cant decide whether or not to leave that comment there, its just so ignorant and ugly, I am not racist and dont appreciate being portrayed that way :(

I do want to say that I was not lumping all men together as was suggested. I was merely saying that its okay to love someone, as long as you dont believe everything you hear and dont try to insert yourself into his life. It wasnt about the man, you all know Im always trying to figure out what people think, and why, especially my own mind. It counfounds me sometimes.

Oh, thanks Tzara for the comment you left on my snake poem. I loved how you analyzed it :D

anyway, I always appreciate constructive crit and I send you all a bunch of hugs for taking the time to do it:rose:

maria

Thank you Maria2394, Blue and MET for commenting on my latest and for everyone who took the time to read it

:heart:

Maria2394 said:
miss swirls, you arent alone in that. Some excellent works appearing on here, makes me want to try harder!!

thanks Sara and Tzara

:rose:

maria

try harder? so you wanna give it a go Maria girl?

annaswirls said:
Sara and Tzara,
Thank you. (I think.)

You aren't nominating me the Queen of Poetry, are you? Or maybe even the Quean of Poetry? I hope not.

It can be weird enough, just being the King.

Thanks, SJ, for mentioning my poem on the review today. Have a great vacation.

And thanks to all who left comments. I appreciate it. :rose:

Cool. I got a promotion from Duchess...

annaswirls said:
Sara and Tzara,

Thanks to Anna, Maria and Tess for reading. :rose: Knowing that makes it all worth it.

That, and the fact that Tzara is paying me to post in between his to make him look good. ;) I told him he didn't need any help but he said the cheque was in the mail anyway...

Sara Crewe said:
Premeditated Self-Defense

The hosta is ringed with a circle of white
to stop the slugs from feasting on the green
flags that remind me of elfin hands cupped
to catch the rain. They wave at me in the mornings
while I eat my breakfast by the window.

Circumference equals pi times radius squared.
I calculate the perimeter of the hosta
and suddenly I hear the train leaving
the station but I don’t care how fast
it’s going. I am stuck between pests
and circles imagining you as a giant slug
who in just one visit consumes enough to kill.

Who cares when the train will arrive
in town or why the chicken crossed the road?
I need to know how many eggs
it takes to surround my house
and make you slink away to shrivel
up in the sunlight and be eaten alive
by the murder waiting on the telephone wire.
Circumference equals two pi r. No wonder you're buying too many eggs!

Sara Crewe said:
Thanks to Anna, Maria and Tess for reading. :rose: Knowing that makes it all worth it.

That, and the fact that Tzara is paying me to post in between his to make him look good. ;) I told him he didn't need any help but he said the cheque was in the mail anyway...
I thought I said the Czech is in the mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back