"To keep the review thread clean..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
flyguy69 said:
Circumference equals two pi r. No wonder you're buying too many eggs!

Hmm, that doesn't sound nearly as poetic when I have to say it in words. Freakin hell!!

No wonder I made myself think the area formula was the one for circumference. Ah, well, one less line to edit.

Sara Crewe said:
Hmm, that doesn't sound nearly as poetic when I have to say it in words. Freakin hell!!

No wonder I made myself think the area formula was the one for circumference. Ah, well, one less line to edit.
Say it like a pirate.

My Erotic Trail said:
thank you sir!
and you are quite welcome, good luck. Accept the crit on your "paper" as what it is, all things have potential,(and it does)it is the people that force you to face the imperfections, to justify your choices, that should be thanked. I'm not just saying this to you personally. An open discussion improves everything.

Made it!

I have to thank "My Erotic Tail" for mentioning one of my poem's! I'm a noob and I don't know yet how to Hyperlink the title of my poem. But I guess I'll just put a standard link in and the title is, "Laden With Iron". The sad news is that even as I got this great news, someone had already decided it didn't deserve attention and posted a comment that said that I pretty well can't even write a proper sentence. ? Figure that?

http://english.literotica.com:81/stories/showstory.php?id=261454

Also, I want to mention that I have read Maria2394's "Deeper than the Truth" and was enthusiastic for this poem! The link there is:

http://english.literotica.com:81/stories/showstory.php?id=261389

I'll go back and read the others, it's just that Maria has shown some interesting touches to her poetic style that I most certainly like.

Congratulations.gif

earthlights_dmsp_bigpipe.jpg

Last edited:
The Mystery Valiant said:
I have to thank "My Erotic Tail" for mentioning one of my poem's! I'm a noob and I don't know yet how to Hyperlink the title of my poem. But I guess I'll just put a standard link in and the title is, "Laden With Iron". The sad news is that even as I got this great news, someone had already decided it didn't deserve attention and posted a comment that said that I pretty well can't even write a proper sentence. ? Figure that?

Also, I want to mention that I have read Maria2394's "Deeper than the Truth" and was enthusiastic for this poem! The link there is:

I'll go back and read the others, it's just that Maria has shown some interesting touches to her poetic style that I most certainly like.

Congratulations.gif

Creating the hyperlink is easy — after you've done it successfully. Here's how:

Hint--it's best to open two windows--one for the thread to which you're posting and the second window to the selection you wish to create the hyperlinks to.

In the second window, copy the link {the full address, including the http} you wish to use to create the hyperlink.
In the first window, open a reply text box. At the top of the text box are several icons, the middle group displays the hyperlink icon {the globe}. Click on that. The first box that comes up is for the text you wish to appear - normally the title of the poem for which you wish to create the hyperlink. Enter the text then click okay. The next box that displays is for the link - paste the link you've copied from the second window and click okay.

That's it. Much easier than typing in the code and link manually.
Good luck.

The Mystery Valiant said:

Congratulations.gif

try this link... codes for creating links and more

Thank you, MET, for mentioning Deeper than the truth,

It was a ( normal jean) poem I posted on here a couple of years ago ( and it is on the PAW site too) deeper than the truth,

but just seemed like people are forgetting about the young men and women who are being sacrificed on a daily basis. I am grateful for their courage and comittment.

Reltne, you are absolutley right about that one line being unnecessary. That is the kind of FB I like to see. Of course, its always nice to hear that someone enjoys my poetry, but I cant always see whats wrong with my work, and those few words add nothing but word count. So I thank you for pointing that out:)

also, thanks to everyone else who read and commented, yo u are all appreciated and loved more than you will ever know

:heart:

julie

VAmpiredust:)

thank you for the mention of my pineapple poem. I appreciate all the time and effort youput into the reviews, youre a sweetie

Calli, yeah, it was on the passion thread, I didnt have a title for it then, and no onementioned my typo, you guys are too good to me, I didnt use spell check, shame on me, no excuses

thanks to everyone who read and commented :heart:

ps, she was delicious :D

am in agreement SD...

Sex&Death said:
I want to mention This is an exceptional poem, even for you, vampiredust.

The imagery is very alive. I could say this about virtually any of your poems...you relate, in a felt sense, the marriage of the myhtic and mundane, the archetypal and the personal, in your imagery.

Your poems are like linguistic collaborations between JMW Turner and John William Waterhouse.

great work VD...and thanks for helping out mondays..I think I will be able to do next Monday things are getting a bit more in tune with calm...in the house..take care ..blue :rose:

Thanks to Sex&Death for the mentioning of my latest poem in the review thread and for your lovely comment.

Sara Crewe said:
Thanks for the company, Tzara. :) :kiss:

Art is not left behind to keep
me from sinking into the sand
or to awe the crowd with genius.

I don’t want you to watch
me behind the velvet rope. I need you
in the picture, smearing
the paint and making even Mona Lisa
part her lips with a laugh. When I am gone
and you hear my voice remember
my goal was to capture life
with a camera's eye, adding
only a little colour and for us
to see it together. Similarly
but never the same.
Congratulations, Sara! You were a trooper!

250px-Margarita.jpg

flyguy69 said:
Congratulations, Sara! You were a trooper!

250px-Margarita.jpg

Thanks. :) That looks yummy. Do you hand deliver those? ;)

Because I have Avs turned off, I just realized that Sara doesn't have one!! Oops.

Last edited:
Merci beaucoup!

Thank you for your comments and support. I am truly enjoying the challenge of creating illustrated poems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back