"To keep the review thread clean..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
LeBroz also

My Erotic Trail said:

I've tried both, but they are insuficient in some manner. LeBroz, When I hit the reply icon..., there is no tool bar. All I have are a title box and the message box. And then smilie icons at the bottom.

MET, I am struggling to understand just exactly what they are saying here. I have used my MS word to make a link into a titled hyperlink, it works in MS Word, but when I transfer that title to my signature option, the link is no longer an option. It just won't link.

Somehow, I need more detailed instructions. I've searched the web and get a bunch of political garbage and business links, even when asking for "Instructions".

MyGuitar-1.jpg

The Mystery Valiant said:
I've tried both, but they are insuficient in some manner. LeBroz, When I hit the reply icon..., there is no tool bar. All I have are a title box and the message box. And then smilie icons at the bottom.

MET, I am struggling to understand just exactly what they are saying here. I have used my MS word to make a link into a titled hyperlink, it works in MS Word, but when I transfer that title to my signature option, the link is no longer an option. It just won't link.

Somehow, I need more detailed instructions. I've searched the web and get a bunch of political garbage and business links, even when asking for "Instructions".

MyGuitar-1.jpg

What is it you're actually wanting to do?

Title My Hyperlink

I want to put my link to my poetry and my poem title page in a title that can be clicked on as a link to those pages. It seems to be a lot harder than it looks.

MyGuitar-1.jpg

I want to put my link to my poetry and my poem title page in a title that can be clicked on as a link to those pages. It seems to be a lot harder than it looks.

MyGuitar-1.jpg

Everything you could want to know and then some right here. Weird Harold is a genius.

Test Your Posting

Well, I got some help

I couldn't quite understand just what it was that was needed and I was beginning to feel that I was going to have to take weeks to figure what I had to do. But as luck would have it, my nephew dropped by and I was able to find what was needed to get it up the way I have. And it makes total sense to me now. I almost feel stupid for not figuring it out! But then, I'm not all that well versed in computer language. But I finally got it!!!

MyGuitar-1.jpg

Last edited:
I couldn't quite understand just what it was that was needed and I was beginning to feel that I was going to have to take weeks to figure what I had to do. But as luck would have it, my nephew dropped by and I was able to find what was needed to get it up the way I have. And it makes total sense to me now. I almost feel stupid for not figuring it out! But then, I'm not all that well versed in computer language. But I finally got it!!!

MyGuitar-1.jpg
Looks like you got it sorted. You can also put your image into the signature line.

That explains it. I just checked it out and you're set up with the Basic Editor. You need to change to the Standard Editor, which is easy to do.

Go to your Login screen (where you submit your work). Along the left column, click on 'Forum'. This will bring up the Forum Control Panel; select 'Edit Options'. Go to the bottom of the page that this brings up, to the panel titled, 'Miscellaneous Options'. You will see that the Message Editor Interface box lists your setting as 'Basic Editor - A simple text box'. Change that to 'Standard Editor - Extra formatting Controls'. Then save this change. The change will immediately show. This will make for more flexible postings as well as making it far easier to include links.

Good luck.

LeBroz said:
That explains it. I just checked it out and you're set up with the Basic Editor. You need to change to the Standard Editor, which is easy to do.

Go to your Login screen (where you submit your work). Along the left column, click on 'Forum'. This will bring up the Forum Control Panel; select 'Edit Options'. Go to the bottom of the page that this brings up, to the panel titled, 'Miscellaneous Options'. You will see that the Message Editor Interface box lists your setting as 'Basic Editor - A simple text box'. Change that to 'Standard Editor - Extra formatting Controls'. Then save this change. The change will immediately show. This will make for more flexible postings as well as making it far easier to include links.

Good luck.

Clean and jerked mr. LeBroz! Thanx for the intercession and a quite successful one at that! I hope that you read that my nephew also helped me and now I have several options to use and a hell of a lot of reasons to learn "HTML"! This is just the grandest bunch 'o' poet's I have ever met! I give thanx to you all for your attempts to get me somewhere. Honorable mentions for all!

36_4_13.gif
36_4_13.gif
36_4_13.gif

mutual inspiration;

through an
unabridged
ear...

offerings are
live gifts

not dead words.

lit-quarium remains
strangely pure
for
voice
and ear...

not
just
here;

as
crafted voice
is music.

LeBroz said:
The start of a new season and it's appropriate that most of today's 11 offerings are from newbies.

My choice from a regular is My Knight by nightangeltears.

Four newbies to note:

Introduction by attys.

Breathe by Adie24.

His Kiss by karebare.

M. by Apocalypta.

And for those of you into free or prose verse, check out 4 new offerings from another new contributor Lestat_VvvvV.

But by all means give all of them a read and a welcome to Lit.

Thank you.

Take care.

vampiredust said:
Hi, vampdust.
I was about to read the new poems--don't recognize any of the names--so I thought I'd check the reviews. I see you recommend two of them. I haven't read them, yet. Can you tell me what you liked about these two? I swear, I'm not trying to be a pain. I really want to know before I read them. :)

A thank you to v.dust for sending me a personal poetry review. I'm happy now. :D

thank you lebroz, for the mention and the congrats. those green critters are too cool. my ego has been stroke-ified. ha!

Tzara said:
Sunburst Finish

Always, words end. There
is nothing more to say and yet,
you need to breathe.

The rich lacquer shines
on the bowed wood.
Cremona would be proud.

Rub with the grain,
not against it.

At the end, unplugged.

Sung.
Congratulations, Tzara! As a reward I've decided to give you this
sweetheart.jpg

wooden sailboat, an eighteen-foot sloop with mahogony cabin and spruce box mast. It will provide you all the hours of pleasure that looking at a digital image of a sailboat can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back