Not open for further replies.
Sara Crewe said:
When you look at a woman walking
beside the waves to see if she will laugh
if the water licks the arch of her foot
don’t lie and say you’re looking at the sun
when really you’ve already taken her hair down,
tightened her clothes and coloured her lips
with Crimson Slut # 31. Check with her first.

Not all of us look good in red.
LOL! Thanks for the grin, Ms. Crewe!

TheRainMan said:
(a day early -- hey, it's opening weekend of football season -- there is no way i'll be around both days)

That Rainman is such a cheater....why, the only other person I know who would commit such a travesty would be that side-windin' no good Tzara guy. ;)

Thanks for the comment, Fly-Dude. :) Smiles are better than money...well except that you can't pay bills with them. So, come to think of it, if you could commit to smiles and money from now on that would be perfect. I accept all major credit cards.

Sara Crewe said:
That Rainman is such a cheater....why, the only other person I know who would commit such a travesty would be that side-windin' no good Tzara guy. ;)

Thanks for the comment, Fly-Dude. :) Smiles are better than money...well except that you can't pay bills with them. So, come to think of it, if you could commit to smiles and money from now on that would be perfect. I accept all major credit cards.
How would that appear on my statement?

Paypal- Sara Crewe Stimulation Services..... $35 USD?

flyguy69 said:
How would that appear on my statement?

Paypal- Sara Crewe Stimulation Services..... $35 USD?

No, silly. My company is very discreet.

It would appear as Paypal-SCSS......$150 USD :devil:

Sara Crewe said:

For $150 you better recite that poem very slowly and right into my ear.

flyguy69 said:
For $150 you better recite that poem very slowly and right into my ear.

Ah, so you are interested in our platinum level then? That requires you just to give me your credit card . I give it back when it's done, the credit card, that is.

Sara Crewe said:
Well, at least I'm dependable. I thought women liked that in a guy. :rolleyes:

Sara Crewe said:

Oh. That explains that charge.

I'll just tell my wife it was "business". ;)

Tzara said:
Early, I know, but Ms. Crewe needs a little prod now and then. :rolleyes:
Kinesiology and Mathematics

Now that you ask, I wasn't looking at the sun.
I was looking at your legs, in fact, and ass
and how they move together as you walk
along the beach. It made me think Diophantine,

and wonder if you solve it 1 or 2.

A prod? Geez, that might be even be too twisted for Lit. ;) :p

Thank you, Le Broz, for mentioning my poem, a Pussy's Philosophy on War.:rose:

ANd to everyone who took the time to read it and leave a comment, thank you!!! :heart:

It was sort of a political poem, I was thinking how badly we need a female president....and I think most of you probably got that, didnt you ;)

hugs,

Maria

IrishBayou said:
I certainly agree that vampiredust did a superior job with “Border Crossing” and applaud his selections as well. However, I cannot understand for the life of me how Man Ray's two illustrated poems could go unmentioned. I have to believe that other illustrated poem readers/poets would agree.

I am a newcomer to Literotica and am delighted by the menu of styles and formats. While there is no shortage of excellent non-illustrated poetry, I am most intrigued by illustrated poems due to the complexity of marriage between word and art that is not ‘paint by word’ [sic] if you will.

It is rare to happen upon a site that offers an artist/poet to express him/herself in such a captivating fusion. I offer my kudos to the site owners and my congrats to all illustrated poets who assume the challenge.

All right, I see someone with a long-handled cane…

IB
They are not unmentioned now. You mentioned them and that's what this thread is for. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back