Trans Women

aww thats very sweet x

Yes its meView attachment 2364312
OMG any man would be lucky, no beyond just plain luck I mean winning the lottery would be really lucky to be with you would be very extreme luck! You my dear are a beautiful girl plain and simple a girl most definitely born into and incorrect body, ah if I were just a young man again I would be the proudest man on earth to call you my girl! Stunning I can't say more.

Hey!

I find myself very attracted to trans women, but I have a general question: being more of a bottom and submissive, I often wonder if it will be more difficult to find the right match. Thoughts?

Lex
Xo 😘
Trans women are hot

I have a coworker that began transitioning early this year. She wears leggings quite often and the other day she wore leggings and a tight, low cut crop top, which showed off her belly. I was going crazy with lust so I had to leave the area for a while. My workplace has very strict sexual harassment policies, plus I’m married, so getting with her will probably never happen, but it hasn’t stopped me dreaming - not that she’s ever given any hint that she’d be interested.
Her style is goth and the leggings she wears show off her shapely legs and ass. I’m completely infatuated with her

Back