Favorite position for Tops

I fucked a married buddy recently, and we went through several positions. On his stomach, on his back with legs up, doggy, riding me, and again on his back. All of them felt great to me, and I love it when a man rides me and shoots his load on my belly and chest. But I usually can't cum that way. For me, the way to push me over the edge is with him on his back with legs up. I can go real deep and get good friction on my cock, and I love the visual of seeing his face while I'm buried deep in his ass. Here's a video of the encounter:

https://www.***********/scl/fi/chtu...gain.mp4?rlkey=jzubg665nxvg35bkld1r6fjgt&dl=0
Watched this whole thing, while stroking. I came when he did. Very sensual. Loved it.

I fucked a married buddy recently, and we went through several positions. On his stomach, on his back with legs up, doggy, riding me, and again on his back. All of them felt great to me, and I love it when a man rides me and shoots his load on my belly and chest. But I usually can't cum that way. For me, the way to push me over the edge is with him on his back with legs up. I can go real deep and get good friction on my cock, and I love the visual of seeing his face while I'm buried deep in his ass. Here's a video of the encounter:

https://www.***********/scl/fi/chtu...gain.mp4?rlkey=jzubg665nxvg35bkld1r6fjgt&dl=0
Omg that’s hot! Lucky bottom!

Thank you for sharing that video. It was. erotic as hell and it looks like you guys really enjoy being with each other. I hope you guys get to continue your fun as much as possible.

Thank you for sharing that video. It was. erotic as hell and it looks like you guys really enjoy being with each other. I hope you guys get to continue your fun as much as possible.
In fact, we were just chatting today. We're hoping to get together again soon and include another married man who is a newbie and is exploring. If (when) this happens, I'll give a full report, witha video, if possible.

My favorite topping and bottoming isme or him standing bent over grabbing my ankles. I can grab the hips and rock. Same if i'm receiving it seems more physical.

God i want to find a sexy smooth guy to lay down and pull my legs up for. I want him to fill my virgin ass as i wrap my legs around him and pull him into me. Our naked bodies rubbing against each other. Chests together. Able to kiss on each others chest and necks and tongue wrestle. I want to be able to look him in the eye as he breads me.

God i want to find a sexy smooth guy to lay down and pull my legs up for. I want him to fill my virgin ass as i wrap my legs around him and pull him into me. Our naked bodies rubbing against each other. Chests together. Able to kiss on each others chest and necks and tongue wrestle. I want to be able to look him in the eye as he breads me.
You will love that very much and I speak from experience.

My favorite position probably is him lying on his stomach with his ass up and me holding him down with my thighs while fucking him

Awesome video, it’s perfect.
Do your wives know?
Does his wife knows he’s a bottom?
He sure works hard for your pleasure

Awesome video, it’s perfect.
Do your wives know?
Does his wife knows he’s a bottom?
He sure works hard for your pleasure
Thanks. I hope my video helped you get off yourself. No, our wives don't know. He's great in bed. There's a lot I couldn't show without revealing our faces. We both spend a lot of time sucking each other's cocks and balls, exploring each other's bodies with our hands and mouths, and lots of passionate kissing. We're both into full-body, loud, passionate sex.

As a top with ED (and thus I don't get to do it) the only position that matters is the position where your cock is inside another man.

I like my bottom; face and chest down, ass up. so I can mount-up and pump that ass hard and deep
My favorite too seeing that’s erection bouncing is a turn on!! Loved feeling of being pushed to the edge with a hard cock or bad dragon toy!!

Back