Trans Women

Hey!

I find myself very attracted to trans women, but I have a general question: being more of a bottom and submissive, I often wonder if it will be more difficult to find the right match. Thoughts?

Lex
Xo 😘
I've noticed that most trans girls want a man and to be dominated by one, so it can be very hard.

Indeed, I've been looking and never found one, even one on hormones is very difficult and most are taken.
My girlfriend has never taken hormones because she really doesn't need to. Of course she is taken!

Hey!

I find myself very attracted to trans women, but I have a general question: being more of a bottom and submissive, I often wonder if it will be more difficult to find the right match. Thoughts?

Lex
Xo 😘
Honestly, I feel the same way (although submission without humiliation is more my style). Focusing on BEING topped rather than expressing interest in mutual pleasure may wind up limiting your options. I've always been a "make her feel pleasure before my own" person in all of my relationships. I had an opportunity, to casually "date" a transwoman once. It began with a freak chance encounter and she "gently" opened my mind to a whole new world. Lets just say she took FULL advantage of my naivety. She allowed me to explore my desires of finding the best ways of pleasing her, while being assertive enough to "take what she wanted" at moments, and making sure to reenforce my masculinity. Most of us men are really fragile when it comes to our egos, one wrong move could ruin the entire dynamic and break any trust.
Try to be open minded about what you want in the encounter (romantic or otherwise) and I promise you'll wind up being pleasantly surprised with where you end up.

PS. No I have not had a relationship with a Trans-woman after that, and yes finding someone to actually have a meaningful relationship/commitment with is still an elusive dream.

I knew that I was attracted to transgender women and I would be a bottom. Finding a transgender woman who is not a sex worker and who wants to be a top is difficult. I chatted with probably hundreds of women before I found my girlfriend. So it is possible but you have your work cut out for you.
So true there everyone of them I encountered wants money first and then open for a relationship that’s a whore just step a way is my thoughts

So true there everyone of them I encountered wants money first and then open for a relationship that’s a whore just step a way is my thoughts
Unfortunately in Third World countries, first and foremost, a woman thinks about who will support her. My girlfriend was always a hard worker whether it was at someone else's hair salon or at her own. Even in First World countries many women will think about finding a good provider who will take care of them and their children together. It probably goes back to caveman days lol

Unfortunately in Third World countries, first and foremost, a woman thinks about who will support her. My girlfriend was always a hard worker whether it was at someone else's hair salon or at her own. Even in First World countries many women will think about finding a good provider who will take care of them and their children together. It probably goes back to caveman days lol
Good to know there but the last 15 replies and ladies asking for money is ridiculously absurd! I’m a hard worker too!

Good to know there but the last 15 replies and ladies asking for money is ridiculously absurd! I’m a hard worker too!
If the first thing they talk about is money, you're right. They are just on the web looking for a handout. If you keep at it, you will encounter a few who are not like that. Believe me, I probably chatted with over 500 women.

True. Anyone trans you meet can be fake or will demand money, especially from my country, Thailand or Philippines. Or they'll be prostitutes. It's up to you to decide if you want to be with someone like that or just find a trans woman in a first world country.

True. Anyone trans you meet can be fake or will demand money, especially from my country, Thailand or Philippines. Or they'll be prostitutes. It's up to you to decide if you want to be with someone like that or just find a trans woman in a first world country.
There are honest women in Third World countries but you do have to put the work in finding them. In terms of sheer numbers, nothing can compare with the hundreds of thousands of trans women in the Philippines. Literally they are everywhere with a surprising number working in call centers.

There are honest women in Third World countries but you do have to put the work in finding them. In terms of sheer numbers, nothing can compare with the hundreds of thousands of trans women in the Philippines. Literally they are everywhere with a surprising number working in call centers.
There are good and honest trans women in my country who have successful careers, but they're few and far between. It's not their fault, they're begging on the streets since no one wants to work with them or give them jobs.

Back