Trans Women

Hey!

I find myself very attracted to trans women, but I have a general question: being more of a bottom and submissive, I often wonder if it will be more difficult to find the right match. Thoughts?

Lex
Xo 😘
theres a match out there for everyone..be patient, open minded, flexible...

I guess I am the outlier? A dominant top trans girl. I kinda got there by necessity. Like stated, everyone wants to be topped by a trans girl, even trans girls. I very much still enjoy being the bottom, but once I found my type, it was a wild ride. Once word got out I was willing to top I had a new partner almost every night, sonetimes I just had to get seconds. Delicious.

Now the bad news, I just don't, anymore. A bad experience, working nights, and losing any semblance of a social life killed the party girl in me. And after my orchie things just don't work like they used too. I can still orgasm, but it is usually soft. Disappointing I know, and with surgery scheduled in November, I'll be back to bring the dutiful bottom, or adapt as I often do.

I guess I am the outlier? A dominant top trans girl. I kinda got there by necessity. Like stated, everyone wants to be topped by a trans girl, even trans girls. I very much still enjoy being the bottom, but once I found my type, it was a wild ride. Once word got out I was willing to top I had a new partner almost every night, sonetimes I just had to get seconds. Delicious.

Now the bad news, I just don't, anymore. A bad experience, working nights, and losing any semblance of a social life killed the party girl in me. And after my orchie things just don't work like they used too. I can still orgasm, but it is usually soft. Disappointing I know, and with surgery scheduled in November, I'll be back to bring the dutiful bottom, or adapt as I often do.
Don't be hard on yourself, at least you can still orgasm, I can't anymore. Besides some of us love worshipping softness and how it tastes.

Great post Sunrise. I’ve never been toped by a trans girl but the idea of being with a girl who might want to someday has alway appealed to me.
And I agree with jp I would worship your softness any time 😉

I would love to have your softie in my mouth and let you cum. We could kiss afterwards. Would be very erotic.

Back