TSCLT 9.0: Allah Hates A Pussy, Too!!!

Nicely played!!!! Bravo . . . .

Went and scored some grub. Hell, I even got a sixpack. No, not a Mopar three deuce carb set-up, but a package of asswipe. S'ghetti's on and should be ready about 5 or so. This looks to be a primo batch, even though I ain't Mamma Leone, neither.

Gotta go to dig a hole here after a snack. Have a place picked out. My go to buy a knock-out rose for decoration for it later.

And then a bit of a bike ride . . . .

753618942n.jpg

tumblr_ll70k4HfRl1qdj238o1_1280.jpg

Last minute call out to the range. Law enforcement seems to have no problems getting their play time in. :rolleyes:

Sauce, dammit.

It's the sauce that makes it.

This shit would make a great lasagna.

Got the Morning Unpleasantness taken care of. Gonna wash off the soil and take the bike in. Motorcycle. Harley fucking Davidson . . . .

61xK1cVM01L._AC_SL1200_.jpg

tumblr_n6eqt3r6WZ1qds0hpo1_1280.jpg

Afternoon tea time.

Made it through the day without anyone doing anything stupid. That's always a good thing. The Sgt. heading up the qualification group knew his shit and enforced it so all I had to do is sit on my ass and drink water.

Very pleasant day today forecast to be cool and breezy tomorrow with rain tomorrow night and then SNEAUX for Monday AM. That's not funny or appreciated.

He is risen!

No, not the cat.
I am out of bed...

Sorry if I offend,
sacrilegiously so.

I think we're in for another cool day.
At least the day was most sunny with
just a splash of early afternoon rain.

Tried to watch some news and I had
a clear choice, Vatican mass or the
ubiquitous paid program shopping.
Religion A or Religion Z...

I was going to say X, but there is
no Mother Ship broadcast on air.

That would obviously be religion Z.

Yes, Man's temple will be open
even if the Church of God
[generic] is closed by...

:mad:

government order.

Changing the subject. Yesterday on my way out the the range there were a lot of critters crossing the roadway, critters that are normally nocturnal by nature. A couple of coyotes, both looking very fit, and a badger that was downright obese. I suspect that the sightings had a lot to do with reduced traffic.

I wonder if the coyotes know that hard times are coming? Now that everyone blew their money on TP food scraps are going to be hard to come by.

Mating season.
Good time to get stupid,
very good time to go hunting...

Maybe even a better time to go bar hopping.

:D

Mating season has passed for the mammals. They try to time their births for this time of year.

Back