Udders, hucows, mating and milking

Nice huge udders that are very full and hang very low. Long and very thick teats that can be pulled and twisted and fit nicely on a milking machine suction cups. A pussy that is shaven and spread very wide and very loose to take a big bull. A very big ass so the bull has something to grip and hold on to while he is pounding hard and deep into you as you are being milked.

If this lockdown lasts much longer my ass will be well suited to your description. lol
I think the other attributes would eventually just happen with all the attention my teats and pussy would get.
At least I'd have someone else to keep my pussy shaved and I wouldn't have to try to keep it trimmed and smooth myself. Bonus.

If this lockdown lasts much longer my ass will be well suited to your description. lol
I think the other attributes would eventually just happen with all the attention my teats and pussy would get.
At least I'd have someone else to keep my pussy shaved and I wouldn't have to try to keep it trimmed and smooth myself. Bonus.

I do like a nice big ass to grab onto and spank as I'm pounding away from behind. Yes your pussy and teats would get so much attention. Teats would need to be massaged and pulled to make them hard and erect ready for the suction cups of the milking machine. Pussy becoming loose from all the big bulls breeding you.

I'd always offer to shave your pussy smooth. Love to shave a pussy myself.

Moooooooooooooo - let it grow! :) xxx

Moooooooooooooo - let it grow! :) xxx

I missed the 70's so it's always been shaved smooth.

I prefer men that are smooth as well, way more sexy and no chance of getting a hair caught in your throat. lol

I missed the 70's so it's always been shaved smooth.

I prefer men that are smooth as well, way more sexy and no chance of getting a hair caught in your throat. lol

Always preferred a woman to be smooth. So natural and love seeing the soft folds. I tried it once but didn't like it, nor did my ex. I do trim quite close now tho.

Oh tell is more. Are you currently lactating? Want to induce? Will to let your breasts or udders we should call them become engorged and your nipples (teats) become thicker and longer. On all fours with your udders hanging low and a milking machine attached to your teats?

That's a sight I would love to see and would want to inspect you.

I'm not lactating but what you've described sounds like heaven.
I would love to be on all fours with my udders ready for inspection.

I'm not lactating but what you've described sounds like heaven.
I would love to be on all fours with my udders ready for inspection.
I would love to have you in my stable. I am an old pervert who would love to see you on all four, your big udders hanging, ready for my intimate and rough inspection

Best Friends

It looks like this thread is quickly fading away without my input. lol
I took a short break to see if I could stay away from Lit. and as you can tell, I can, but life is much more exciting being part of the Lit community. xoxo Donna

Last edited:
I took a short break to see if I could stay away from Lit. and as you can tell, I can, but life is much more exciting being part of the Lit community. xoxo Donna

I look forward to it every time...

:rose:

Reading this made me smile 😊

What an awesome thread.. so facinated to learn, and would love to be witness or part of this amazing fetish

More than the thread was just revived

Donna your input is very pleasant to the eye and the fantasy. I am glad you returned.

Favorite Fantasy

Not sure this captioned gif will work but it's so hot I wanted to share.

Sorry it was way too small to appreciate.

Last edited:
Lately I can’t seem to stop thinking about being on display and have men check out my heavy hanging udders and long thick teats.
I think if they were to inspect me I might become so aroused I’d end up cumming right there on the auction stage.

This post set my dirty mind thinking. . .

Walking thru the sale barn checking out the stock for sale today. I come across a slightly more mature cow with huge udders. the hips look wide enough to pass calves. The udders appear able to feed more than one at a time. I slip the gate open and step into the pen. She shies away to the corner. A bit nervous at a stranger in her space. "Easy Girl. Not gonna hurt you." I murmur as I step closer. She relaxes at my soft tones and slow movement. Catching her long hair in my hand, I again softly say "Easy Girl. Just want to check you over." My free hand grips each udder and teat firmly. Squeezing it and pulling it to test firmness and stretch. Seems acceptable. Passing from them to down her side, I give each ass cheek a warm handed feel. Fully relaxed now, knowing I won't hurt her, I let her go. She stays in the corner allowing my touch. I turn her away from me- face into the stall corner. My hands together lift and pull her ass cheeks apart. Then release them. One hand slips between her legs and finds her dripping wet. "Good Girl." I slip back out of the stall. Knowing this is a cow I will be bidding on.

Hucow Friday

I'm so excited that the lock down is over and I can actually get out and "play" with my friends.
I thought I'd post this as a fun way to start the weekend. xoxo Donna

Last edited:
67e.gif

I'm so excited that the lock down is over and I can actually get out and "play" with my friends.
I thought I'd post this as a fun way to start the weekend. xoxo Donna

That would be a GREAT way to start the weekend!

Seeing her bred by a group of guys has been a fantasy of mine for a while but adding in the hucow fetish would take it to another level. My wife is a bbw with large breasts and I really love seeing her on her hands and knees with her pussy exposed and her tits hanging down. But to watch her being milked would be amazing.

Just imagine a man on each breast ,,sucking while you are behind your wife sucking her vagina to orgasm fella

Back