Udders, hucows, mating and milking

Oh she’s just lovely. Her udders look ripe and full.
welcome to the herd sweetheart, I’m sure the bulls will be most appreciative. Right guys.
Youll need to give her a name. 😊

I agree. She'll be a great addition to the hucow herd if she's willing. Those udders are every bit as impressive as yours Donna so she'll fit right in to this premium herd. She's Viper's hucow though so he may already have a name for her. But if not I'm sure we can come up with something appropriate once we get to know her better.

Good Morning Cows and Bulls. Sorry I was away for the weekend but it seems as though the farm was well taken care of.
Donna I’m glad to hear about your milk production. Keep up the good work. I’m sure I will get to breeding you at some point today.

Viper your wife’s udders look great. What is her name, please let her know that I would love to get her in the breeding stall.

Test went well, 15 mins on the machine and she came one time. The wife was nude with her butt plugged the whole time. She is going back today for a second round.
Your wife sounds very responsive. She'll be a great addition around here if she chooses to join us. Did she cum from the udder stimulation, or was your friend fucking her while she was being milked?

Viper your wife's udders look wonderful. It would be a joy to have them hanging freely and milking them either before or after I breed that lusty cow. Just seeing them contained has me riled up. Seeing them hanging, full and needing the release of being drained. . .

Donna where are you? I feel a need to fill you with cock and cum.

Thank you guys for all your nice comments on my wife's tits. You guys may give her a name as you wish.Her second time today on her friends pumping machine. Her nipples really stand tall after 20 mins on the pumps. She came twice. Had her large butt plug in the whole time. Tomorrow she goes back for more.

Last edited:
good girl donna-cow such a pretty cow cunt, offer it all, you know you are a fucktoy and you need cock and cum in all your holes:
She's well trained in deep throat, and has also been trained to love to swallow cum, such a good hucow!
She's such an attention whore, carry on bulls, she needs it!
73baae92-6984-42f7-822a-e70a85dbb0ef-jpeg.2183669
Stunning cunt that needs to be well bred.

Thank you guys for all your nice comments on my wife's tits. You guys may give her a name as you wish.Her second time today on her friends pumping machine. Her nipples really stand tall after 20 mins on the pumps. She came twice. Had her large butt plug in the whole time. Tomorrow she goes back for more.
I'm thinking Udderella as a name.

Until she makes an appearance here on the hucow farm she's still Fantasy-cow in my books. Looking forward to putting my butt plug in her when she arrives here.

Oooh I can’t wait, also I feel like I’m hogging Donna, I think a different bull needs to slide in there and deposit their thick seed.

Oooh I can’t wait, also I feel like I’m hogging Donna, I think a different bull needs to slide in there and deposit their thick seed.
I've got a full load hanging between my legs. When Donna appears I'll be horning my way to the head of the line.

I'd be very interesting in joining the herd, but I'm not sure how Donna or the other hucows would react to a strange bull.
Don’t worry about it Fap!! Donna needs some strange bull cock shoved in her cunt. Please be our guest.

Alrighty, then. Here goes.

For Donna Cow

Alrighty, then.

So I just got trucked in from another ranch, because my owner heard that his friend had a cow named Donna, with gigantic udders and an even bigger craving for bull cock in her sloppy cunt and gaping ass. My owner decided to loan me out for a week. Now, this bull knows his way around a cow, to be sure, but when I saw the milk jugs and dripping holes on this Donna-cow, my cock immediately swelled to near-erection. Now, I may not have the biggest bull dick on earth, but I can hold my own against most..

So I hoof it on over to the huge-uddered female and nuzzle against her head to introduce myself. She’s panting, although from lust or exhaustion, I can’t tell and, frankly, don’t give a fuck about. She seems amenable, and I round her huge, but firm behind and take in the view. Her cow cunt looked like a blown-out tire from all the other bulls she’s obviously been servicing, as she should. But I’m not looking to make little bulls, and I’m an ass guy anyway. So my cock is rock-hard now and I pounce onto her back, guiding my huge black knob to her slightly-tighter opening. It’s drooling, too, and I can tell I didn’t miss the last bull by more than a few minutes.

I pop my human fist-sized helmet through her cow sphincter and she moos with a mix of pain and pleasure. At this point, I don’t care if she enjoys it or not. She’s just a hucow; she only exists to be fucked, have little bulls, and let the puny humans squeeze all the milk out of her fat titties.

I shove my whole bull cock up her oozing, grasping ass and she lets out a mournful wail, shuffling around, trying to relax and maybe even enjoy the buggering I’m giving her. I’m not looking for a life-time mate, so I just plow her anal cavity like my owner plows his crops. She moos and mewls like a hungry kitten as I show her that her ass is mine whenever I feel like fucking it. If she’s good, I might even fuck her sloppy, loose cunt someday.

I finally feel my over-full balls seize up and release their pent-up load. I ram my entire bull cock up her so I can coat her bowel walls with my goo.

I finally dismount and smile with pride as a big glob of my seed spills from her reddened, gaping asshole, and her udders are spraying milk like huge, fleshy fountains. Then I step around, give her another quick nuzzle, then a quick nip on the ear to let her know that I’ll be back, and she’d better be ready.

So...?

Alrighty, then. Here goes.

For Donna Cow

So...?
Hmmmm. A little more primal than what we're used to, definitely captures the spirit of hucow breeding. Might be just what Donna-cow needs.
Welcome to the farm.

Hmmmm. A little more primal than what we're used to, definitely captures the spirit of hucow breeding. Might be just what Donna-cow needs.
Welcome to the farm.
Thanks. I'm brand new to the concept, so I may have been more literal than most folks. But the important thing is whether or not Donna likes it. And I'll keep "researching" the fetish on here.

Thanks. I'm brand new to the concept, so I may have been more literal than most folks. But the important thing is whether or not Donna likes it. And I'll keep "researching" the fetish on here.
No problem. I hope I can safely say everyone is welcome here. The hucow fetish is on which has lots of different interpretations and we're all exploring and learning as we go along. At least I certainly am.

As mrron said, I think all are welcome here. Also, I believe each person has their own idea of what and how a hu-cow is/can be treated. Me, I'm a life long farmer. There is nothing sexy about a real cow or bull or how the two interact.

But a hu-cow, short for human cow, is completely different. I find milk swelled human tits arousing. I am turned on by using a woman as a milk cow- for milking. But she is still human to me. If she so desires I am happy to just fuck her in any hole without asking. I have no issue with leaving her dripping cum from both her lower holes. Even happy to leave her in a stall over night tied to a wall or post. But that stall must be clean, dry, and have water available for a drink. What she may not know is I am close enough by to protect her safety. Keeping a cow is the same to me as any other sub. She must be protected and cared for. How sub she is and what she is happy to accept is up to her.

Just my two cents. I am not judging anyone else's fantasy or twist.

Back