Udders, hucows, mating and milking

As mrron said, I think all are welcome here. Also, I believe each person has their own idea of what and how a hu-cow is/can be treated.

Just my two cents. I am not judging anyone else's fantasy or twist.
Well said. I am largely of the same opinion on every point. To me, I have to remember the human side of the hucow and approach it accordingly. It needs to be clean and sexy to be erotic for me. But as has been said, others may approach it differently. In the end, we need to be respectful of our hucows and their feelings regardless of how we approach this fetish.

Well said. I am largely of the same opinion on every point. To me, I have to remember the human side of the hucow and approach it accordingly. It needs to be clean and sexy to be erotic for me. But as has been said, others may approach it differently. In the end, we need to be respectful of our hucows and their feelings regardless of how we approach this fetish.
That's interesting, Because everything I've seen in this thread indicates a complete and purposeful disrespect for the hucow, and the degradation seems to be a turn-on for the woman. But like has been said, everyone approaches the fantasy (lifestyle?) differently. Or am I just interpreting all the posts incorrectly?

Or am I just interpreting all the posts incorrectly?
I think you might be misinterpreting things a bit. My best guidance would be to hang around. Watch and learn and participate as you feel moved to do. I have a feeling you won't go too far wrong. In many ways we're all in the same boat, or is it stall, here.

Or am I just interpreting all the posts incorrectly?

To each their own. Personally, for me it’s the visual thing; a big breasted female kneeling or on her fours with a milker hooked up to her breasts. Milk or no milk. Even hotter is to watch her being fucked by a machine or a guy. That’s as far as I care to take it. The spotted cow costuming, horns, and hooves are too much. For me. Although, I once did see a hucow that had the spotted cow pattern painted on her which was pretty hot. 😊

For the men or the women to be referred to and treated as bulls and hucows, breasts are udders, sex is servicing, is up to them. Some, men and women, enjoy the eroticism of degradation and being treated as an animal. That’s up to them and you’ll have to feel them out as to how far they’re want to take their fantasy.

Either way, I’m sure you’ll have fun like the rest of us are. Enjoy!

Last edited:
... you’ll have to feel them out as to how far they’re want to take their fantasy.

Either way, I’m sure you’ll have fun like the rest of us are. Enjoy!
And really, feeling them out is almost the best part. And now, I've gtg. It's milking time.

This is a hot hard-on subject, I guess I'm pretty simple as I just have a huge fantasy about my wife being bred by a couple of our son's friends. WOW! to see her belly getting big knowing it's one of our son's friends baby Then OH YES! seeing them coming around milking their friend's moms big utters, her tits squirting milk as they fuck her hairy mom pussy. Maybe they humiliate me as they squirt my wife's big utters milk in my face.

Thank you guys for all your nice comments on my wife's tits. You guys may give her a name as you wish.Her second time today on her friends pumping machine. Her nipples really stand tall after 20 mins on the pumps. She came twice. Had her large butt plug in the whole time. Tomorrow she goes back for more.
She should be called “daisy“ when she’s being milked. Does she moo as well?

Alrighty, then. Here goes.

For Donna Cow

Alrighty, then.

So I just got trucked in from another ranch, because my owner heard that his friend had a cow named Donna, with gigantic udders and an even bigger craving for bull cock in her sloppy cunt and gaping ass. My owner decided to loan me out for a week. Now, this bull knows his way around a cow, to be sure, but when I saw the milk jugs and dripping holes on this Donna-cow, my cock immediately swelled to near-erection. Now, I may not have the biggest bull dick on earth, but I can hold my own against most..

So I hoof it on over to the huge-uddered female and nuzzle against her head to introduce myself. She’s panting, although from lust or exhaustion, I can’t tell and, frankly, don’t give a fuck about. She seems amenable, and I round her huge, but firm behind and take in the view. Her cow cunt looked like a blown-out tire from all the other bulls she’s obviously been servicing, as she should. But I’m not looking to make little bulls, and I’m an ass guy anyway. So my cock is rock-hard now and I pounce onto her back, guiding my huge black knob to her slightly-tighter opening. It’s drooling, too, and I can tell I didn’t miss the last bull by more than a few minutes.

I pop my human fist-sized helmet through her cow sphincter and she moos with a mix of pain and pleasure. At this point, I don’t care if she enjoys it or not. She’s just a hucow; she only exists to be fucked, have little bulls, and let the puny humans squeeze all the milk out of her fat titties.

I shove my whole bull cock up her oozing, grasping ass and she lets out a mournful wail, shuffling around, trying to relax and maybe even enjoy the buggering I’m giving her. I’m not looking for a life-time mate, so I just plow her anal cavity like my owner plows his crops. She moos and mewls like a hungry kitten as I show her that her ass is mine whenever I feel like fucking it. If she’s good, I might even fuck her sloppy, loose cunt someday.

I finally feel my over-full balls seize up and release their pent-up load. I ram my entire bull cock up her so I can coat her bowel walls with my goo.

I finally dismount and smile with pride as a big glob of my seed spills from her reddened, gaping asshole, and her udders are spraying milk like huge, fleshy fountains. Then I step around, give her another quick nuzzle, then a quick nip on the ear to let her know that I’ll be back, and she’d better be ready.

So...?
Welcome to the farm Smokie, Oh My, you definitely have added some new descriptive words to our little fantasy. “Fleshy fountains”, original and creates a whole new image doesn’t it guys?
Happy to be back in the barn with all my boys. 💕Donna

Last edited:
Glad to have you back, Donna. Was afraid my overly-literal treatment of the hucow phenomenon might have killed this thread. Hopefully, the return of the Hucow Queen will... stimulate some more lively discussions.

I’m sure there is a “Hucow Queen”, out there somewhere, not me for sure, but more than happy to provide whatever stimulation I can to my enthusiastic followers and friends. 🥰
My time off really got me thinking how much I love playing with all of you. 💕Donna

Well well well, it seems like you’ve had quite the morning.
I take a walk around you to check you over. Inspecting your swollen asshole, your seed crusted pussy and your recently milked udders that seem to already be swelling up again and sagging.
Tisk tisk, I need to clean you up a bit.
I pull over the water hose and flick on the in line water heater. I spray you down, hosing off your asshole and cunt, using my hand to wipe away the leftover cum.
I spray all over your udders cleaning them from the dried up milk clinging to your teats.
I shut off the water heater and fill up your water trough with nice cool water.
There we go girl, now you’re all clean……you know, that fresh clean pussy has my cock growing, I think my cock needs to get soaked now.

I shut off the hose and toss it aside, always wanting to be ready to satisfy my needs and breed any cow that catches my eye, especially such a fine heifer like this, I never wear close when I’m in the barn.
I guide my enormous dick head to your gaping cunt and shove it in walking forward until my hips are pressed against your heavy ass cheeks.
I notice that your asshole is also a little gaping from a recent fucking. Instead of pounding you I decide to keep my cock buried balls deep in your canal and instead slowly shove my hand and half my arm into your swollen asshole. I slowly fist your ass causing you to squirm with mind altering pleasure, your knees go week but you remain held up by my steady cock.
Your pussy and vaginal canal begin to violently spasm around my dick in a shattering orgasm which practically massages my cock casing me to spew an alarming amount of hot seed into your womb.
I pull my arm out of your ass and let your pussy calm, and your legs regain their use. I slowly pull my milked cock out of your gripping cunt both of us shuttering as I do my cock continuing to drool still heavy loads of cum as it exits and falls heavy on the ground.

Damn Cow!!, they don’t call you Dick Devour Donna for nuthin.
Not sure how I can comment further on Hal’s amazing breeding ability except to say Moooo.🥰

I’m not sure what you are waiting for Ron. Get on over here and take care of me. 😊
"What a wonderful sight this is" I say as I step into the breeding stall. As you bend over I take your skirt by the hem and flip it up over your back exposing your smooth white rump. "I've missed this," I continue, giving it a firm slap that can be heard throughout the barn. The other hucows know that someone is about to be bred.

I begin slowly unbuttoning my shirt. "One of the things I like best about hucows is the fact that they can be bred while laying on their back." The words have barely left my lips before you are down on the ground, rolling onto your back, legs slightly bent and splayed open exposing your pink and glistening slit. "Oh my, someone's hungry." I say as I toss my shirt aside.

Even laying on your back your udders stand up high and proud on your chest. I realize you haven't been milked in a while and they must be full of milk. I kick off my shoes, and kneel between your legs, still dressed from the waist down.

My tits are engorged from hours of neglect and I’m so ready to feelRons strong hands on them, pulling my teats and extracting my milk.
At the same time my cunt has become aroused and I’m hoping he will stay around to fill my aching cunt with his big thick cock.

Holding your gaze with mine I lean forward. I position myself over you, one hand on either side of your chest and both knees between your warm thighs. I open my mouth and press my face into one of your warm udders. I feel your teat thicken as my lips seal around your nipple and I gently but firmly suck it into my mouth. Pressing your leathery teat against the roof of my mouth I latch on to you and begin sucking, anticipating the warm flood that is about to follow.

The sound of your long, low mooing moan fills the barn as your milk lets down and begins flowing into my mouth. Once again the other hucows know that mating is in progress. My mouth quickly fills with the hot sweetness flowing from your swollen udder. I swallow quickly to make room for more of your delicious nourishment. I barely have to suckle as your milk flows in a near steady stream filling my mouth again and again. Finally the flow subsides and when I find myself having to suck more intensely, I know it is time to move to the other udder. With a wet slurping sound I let your swollen teat slip from my mouth. A bit fine stream of milk sprays my face as your soft udder flops to one side. I quickly latch on to your other erect nipple and repeat the milking process.

With my thirst satisfied my focus shifts to breeding. I sit back on my heels and begin unbuckling my belt. Your flushed face and upper chest, your heaving belly and the glistening pink inner flesh between your spread legs tell me you are more than ready to be serviced. I push my jeans part way down my hips and pull out my swollen bull cock and heavy seed filled balls. I pause briefly, eyeing my target. Drops of precum descend onto your waiting sex and mingle with the creamy lubricant that's oozing from within you. I press my swollen knob into your opening and, in true bull fashion plunge into you with one mighty thrust. My groaning growl of pleasure can be heard throughout the barn.

Back