Udders, hucows, mating and milking

Milking station

BkI9TxQ.jpg

I recently had a custom milking bench made. As of now it has not been used. Sadly.
I would love to be the first to try it

I’m not sure if there is any room at the farm these days but I’m sure missing all the wonderful attention I got from my horny sexy friends. I think my udders are even fuller than before and I know my teats really miss being milked regularly. 💕DonnaE

Attachments

• IMG_1020.jpeg
    IMG_1020.jpeg
    918.6 KB · Views: 350
I’m not sure if there is any room at the farm these days but I’m sure missing all the wonderful attention I got from my horny sexy friends. I think my udders are even fuller than before and I know my teats really miss being milked regularly. 💕DonnaE
Glorious! 🥰

I’m not sure if there is any room at the farm these days but I’m sure missing all the wonderful attention I got from my horny sexy friends. I think my udders are even fuller than before and I know my teats really miss being milked regularly. 💕Don

Thank you for sharing your udders donna, they’re certainly deserving of the appellation! 😜

Those are spectacular udders!

Wow! Absolutely spectacular!!

I'd kill to be 'on' you.

Last edited:
At the barn, I’d be on those nipples like a hungry baby sheep….. Sucking and pulling for every drop I could.

Used to have a girl friend with large nipples. Not as large as yours Donna but we’re fun to play with. Hers were so sensitive that she could almost cum when being pulled and bitten.

But the bottom line was, she loved to scull fuck my eyes with those hard swollen milking 9th wonder if the world…

Back