Udders, hucows, mating and milking

It’s where you belong donna and where you’re happy!
I would have to agree wholeheartedly with you. Life is so much simpler in the farm. No work, husband or children to consume most of my waking hours. Just the blissful pleasure of having my heavy milk swollen udders milked several times daily and presenting my constantly wet and horny cunt to any visitors to the farm. 😍

I would have to agree wholeheartedly with you. Life is so much simpler in the farm. No work, husband or children to consume most of my waking hours. Just the blissful pleasure of having my heavy milk swollen udders milked several times daily and presenting my constantly wet and horny cunt to any visitors to the farm. 😍
Gosh, that sounds like a great farm!

First of all it is fan-fucking-tastic to see Donna back here. That said- I LOVE the new pic! And I am just as willing and ready as ever to lead her to the barn. I'm sure she needs milked and bred.

First of all it is fan-fucking-tastic to see Donna back here. That said- I LOVE the new pic! And I am just as willing and ready as ever to lead her to the barn. I'm sure she needs milked and bred.
I’m excited to be back and can’t wait to go down to the barn. I do have to run for a few hours as work just hot in the way. See you soon.😊

I’m not sure if there is any room at the farm these days but I’m sure missing all the wonderful attention I got from my horny sexy friends. I think my udders are even fuller than before and I know my teats really miss being milked regularly. 💕DonnaE
Beyond Wow

Yes of course as long as they we’re able to achieve the minimum requirements for udder capacity.😊
Yes, well some intense breeding and training on the milking machine might get them closer to mother's dimensions. Worth a try, coming from good stock and all

Yes, well some intense breeding and training on the milking machine might get them closer to mother's dimensions. Worth a try, coming from good stock and all
From my experience breast size is passed from female to female in a family, so judging by their mothers, more than adequate tits, the girl cows should develop nicely. We could always put them on a hormone therapy program, and as you mentioned use plenty of pumping to induce larger udders. Their teats would develop nicely as well with enough pumping to elongate them.

Last edited:
From my experience breast size is passed from female to female in a family, so judging by their mothers, more than adequate tits, the girl carbs should develop nicely. We could always put them on a hormone therapy program, and as you mentioned use plenty of pumping to induce larger udders. Their teats would develop nicely as well with enough pumping to elongate them.
Agreed, so much potential to be realized here!

Two types of Milk, What more could a Man want.:love:

New kind of daily grind

Back