Udders, hucows, mating and milking

B looks like she has very productive breasts and with the right hormone therapy, diet and fluid intake she should be able to produce the equivalent of about 8-12 litres per day. 🤗
Yes, test then so with care and proper productivity will follow ..

I'm liking both b and c
B looks like she has very productive breasts and with the right hormone therapy, diet and fluid intake she should be able to produce the equivalent of about 8-12 litres per day. 🤗
Out of curiosity, just where is this farm?
it’s right here on this thread darling, I’m just waiting for someone to hook up my swollen udders and start extracting my milk. 😊

All that warm milk is going to fill a lot of happy bellies, making for some extreme suckling.
Yes she is so ripe and prime for breeding and milking. Just lead her over to a stall, bend her over and slide into her swollen wet cunt, as her udders sway you can start to pull her long thick teats as she lets down her ample milk supply. Isn’t the farm an amazing place to share our desires.🥰💕

Yes she is so ripe and prime for breeding and milking. Just lead her over to a stall, bend her over and slide into her swollen wet cunt, as her udders sway you can start to pull her long thick teats as she lets down her ample milk supply. Isn’t the farm an amazing place to share our desires.🥰💕
Years ago I used to role play a breeding and milking compound with some kinky friends. I love this thread.

Back