Udders, hucows, mating and milking

Get those nipples stretched good and long, and get them dripping
Yes I think she will be one of the top milk producers for many years to come. I think we can make her nipples a little more tear like with enough sessions on the pump. 🙋‍♀️

That’s awesome and we are happy to have you hear to share your thoughts and ideas. 😊
Lactation has been a huge fantasy for years. The best way for a woman to lactate is to breed her, so....

I have one strange kink connected to this and that is to feed a woman a cum milkshake, made of my cum and her milk.

Lactation has been a huge fantasy for years. The best way for a woman to lactate is to breed her, so....

I have one strange kink connected to this and that is to feed a woman a cum milkshake, made of my cum and her milk.
Hmmm, that sounds delicious actually as well as slightly kinky. Maybe just a little vanilla ice cream for sweetness, put it all in a blender and then savour it with a straw. I love the idea, anyone else for a creamy shake?💕

Another Litster and I wrote a hucow farm story together. Never published and never finished, but was fun writing together. I wish she would come back to the forum.

They'll probably ache a bit at first, but it's worth it for the increased production, fulfilling her purpose in life
Yes absolutely, the discomfort she’ll have will be worth it and think if the pride she will have being such a prized Hucow.😊

Hmmm, that sounds delicious actually as well as slightly kinky. Maybe just a little vanilla ice cream for sweetness, put it all in a blender and then savour it with a straw. I love the idea, anyone else for a creamy shake?💕
I'd hand milk her tits into a glass or bowl, and then she'd jerk me off into her milk.

Another Litster and I wrote a hucow farm story together. Never published and never finished, but was fun writing together. I wish she would come back to the forum.
I wish more of the ladies would join us as it’s always good to get more female thoughts to balance out the discussion.🙋‍♀️😊

I would have to agree wholeheartedly with you. Life is so much simpler in the farm. No work, husband or children to consume most of my waking hours. Just the blissful pleasure of having my heavy milk swollen udders milked several times daily and presenting my constantly wet and horny cunt to any visitors to the farm. 😍
I've always wanted to fuck a woman while sucking the milk from her tits at the same time.

Most men’s feelings I’m sure. My husband certainly loved it when I was lactating, as did I.🥰
Another fantasy has been that when arriving home after work, my wife would greet me take me to the couch sit down and pull out her full tits and nurse me while slowly stroking my cock.

From my experience breast size is passed from female to female in a family, so judging by their mothers, more than adequate tits, the girl cows should develop nicely. We could always put them on a hormone therapy program, and as you mentioned use plenty of pumping to induce larger udders. Their teats would develop nicely as well with enough pumping to elongate them.
Looking to breed generations of hucows?

Another fantasy has been that when arriving home after work, my wife would greet me take me to the couch sit down and pull out her full tits and nurse me while slowly stroking my cock.
I’ve met my husband at the door a few times wearing only lingerie, high heels and a cocktail for him. My tits usually only slightly covered in a push-up VC bra.

Lol, yes, I can just imagine you would be and I’d be very grateful to have you relieve some of the pressure buildup in my swollen udders. 😍
That experience (being full to the point of discomfort) is something TBH I wish every woman would experience at a young age so they could better understand what happens in men's pants every day since they were unmentionably young.

I am both very aroused and very intimidated by women with large breasts. I become very submissive in their presence, would love to be nursed!

B looks like she has very productive breasts and with the right hormone therapy, diet and fluid intake she should be able to produce the equivalent of about 8-12 litres per day. 🤗

it’s right here on this thread darling, I’m just waiting for someone to hook up my swollen udders and start extracting my milk. 😊
A
This is my friend Simona, I think she is definitely ready to join us on the farm. What do you guys think?
A perfect candidate!

I think you should tell your wife exactly what you want. Who knows she might be thinking exactly the same thing.😛

Back