Udders, hucows, mating and milking

I’m not sure if there is any room at the farm these days but I’m sure missing all the wonderful attention I got from my horny sexy friends. I think my udders are even fuller than before and I know my teats really miss being milked regularly. 💕DonnaE
I could spend hours squeezing milk out of thoses beautiful tits and thoses nipples OMG I so much want to pleasure them 👅🍆💦!!!

Last edited:
I’m not sure if there is any room at the farm these days but I’m sure missing all the wonderful attention I got from my horny sexy friends. I think my udders are even fuller than before and I know my teats really miss being milked regularly. 💕DonnaE
Come with me to anudder farm

Sweet merciful god, you do belong in a stall with the milking machine on you ... wow.
:rose:

I’ve been looking for some candidates to join me on the farm and I hope you guys can give me your opinion on whether or not they would measure up.🥰
I could suck on Hitomi Tanaka’s udders for days!! I would let her warm my cock with that sweet pussy while I had her udders deep in my mouth.

My Fantasy

I'm not sure why I find these pics and this thread so sexually intoxicating, but I guess it's because I've always had everyone focus so much on my tits that my girls have become a big part of who I am.
I'm trying to catch up here after being away for a while, but thought I'd share this ... I'm thrilled that you are so much absorbed by the idea of your girls being 'attended to' whilst we all watch you and feel the animal urge surge within ...

https://xhamster.com/videos/bdsm-milking-xhp1gVR

<kiss>

I'm trying to catch up here after being away for a while, but thought I'd share this ... I'm thrilled that you are so much absorbed by the idea of your girls being 'attended to' whilst we all watch you and feel the animal urge surge within ...

<kiss>
Awesome video with a spectacular pair of udders. A pity she isn’t being stimulated while she’s being milked. 😊

That’s fucking right, or your mouth, or extremely tight asshole. I know you can milk a cock dry with any of those you naughty cow slut.
Well, hello Hal, do nice of you to finally drop in.
That’s fucking right, or your mouth, or extremely tight asshole. I know you can milk a cock dry with any of those you naughty cow slut.
Hello Hal, so nice of you to drop in. I seem to remember the last time we were together you left me anything but tight.😊

<kiss>
Wow that a pretty serious milking parlour. Gorgeous udders, but it would be sexy to watch her expressions as her milk is extracted .😍

Back