Udders, hucows, mating and milking

Well, hello Hal, do nice of you to finally drop in.

Hello Hal, so nice of you to drop in. I seem to remember the last time we were together you left me anything but tight.😊
Hehe, you got that right Donna, with holes as dripping wet and steaming as yours how could a bull not pound his huge veiny cock relentlessly until your legs go weak.

I would love to have her hooked up and ready for me to breed her.

Does anyone else have other kinks that overlap with this? I’ve always been into taboo mom/son stuff so I love mature busty women and tend to be drawn to them. This overlaps a lot with my lactation and Hucow fantasies a lot!

IMG_7430.jpeg

My sister always has her tits full of milk, both her sons suck her quite often and yet she is always full of milk. Not that i am complaining i love the taste of her milk myself. She loves feeding others. I have had guys pay for her milk.. she loves being milked everyday

My sister always has her tits full of milk, both her sons suck her quite often and yet she is always full of milk. Not that i am complaining i love the taste of her milk myself. She loves feeding others. I have had guys pay for her milk.. she loves being milked everyday
Wish I could taste! Eager

This sounds amazing

Mmm yes my dear, why don’t you step in to my private (pm) stall and I will train you to be a good heifer.
Up need lots of stamina with Hal, he’s impossible to satisfy and will keep you occupied for hours at a time. He does have a rather impressive cock though and will eventually turn your tight little pussy into a well used cow cunt. Just warning you 😉😊

Wish I could milk you! Such a turn on for me too. Hard to find a woman that’s into it, or that is open about it at least. Out of all my lifetime partners not one has been into lactation or anything similar :(
I think you need my sister to fulfill your fantasy

Mhm that would be fantastic. I don’t know your sister but if she is carrying the same genes as you I can tell I would be seriously satisfied.

Should start a farm of my own..
If you are loooking at the pic on my avatar its not me its my sister
And i would love to see her being milked on a milking farm really but would you be breeding her too?

I
If you are loooking at the pic on my avatar its not me its my sister
And i would love to see her being milked on a milking farm really but would you be breeding her too?
I don’t know if I could stop myself from not breeding her. It would be unfair to not give her my fill. The thought of mounting her mhmm

Back