What have you posted recently?

Wait, I think I misunderstood. (OK, I've looked up what sounding is. Yikes!)
No, they don't do that. They only penetrate mouths and other *non-sounding* orifices.

I think I'm going to have a drink now.
Two words… urethral tear 😱

I was thinking less ostentatious like Liebfraumilch from Germany or pizza and Canti from from Italy.
Today I cleaned out the shed. Now I can finally get to my stash of fancy imported-from-Portugal-and-Italy wines that were behind all the crap. Tonight's bottle is a Gewürztraminer from Sudtirol in Italy.

My most recent story went live a couple of days ago.

Getting My 'What If' Answer is a 'Friends to Lovers' tale that probably should have ended up in Romance, but I didnt even think about it when I submitted it. I absolutely love the story and characters in this one. I think I could take out the sex scenes and still tell a good tale. I am luckily getting good feedback so far.

But I don't like most of the good stuff!
Maybe you're not drinking the right good stuff? I'm not a wine snob. My usual is bag-in-box, preferably a Spanish Tempranillo. I'll happily drink the stuff that costs a euro for a litre in Spain. But when it comes to Gewürztraminers, I like the best. Not from France or Germany, but Italy or Austria. Lovely floral bouquet, a hint of sweetness. Good stuff.

Or his laughing that you're getting done to you.
That's implied, I think. The bastard.

I go between posting some of my personal escapades in the forums. They are fun to put up as mini-stories, although they are not fiction. As a bit of an exhibitionist, I love posting my personal encounters and adore the reactions.

My stories come at a slower pace. I just posted my 8th erotic story, WILL YOU MERRY ME? That is a cross between my life and fiction. The start is my life and an encounter I had at 20, from there, it drifts to fantasy as I did in fact, cross paths with that same guy years later. From there, the story is kind of my love letter to him, a secret wish our paths will cross again and we can see what might have been.

I just put a new story in the cue. Well, new here. It's an interracial cuckold story being released in Interracial Romance. I don't know how long it will be until it goes live.

Taking Pictures

It's a rework of an earlier story (Personal Photographer) that ended up being much different than the original. Based on critique from the first one, and the very helpful @EmilyMiller for beta reading and comments.

A photographer takes pictures for his sister's best friend for her fan site. They know each other from college where they had a falling out from his stupidity. Meanwhile his girlfriend doesn't like that he takes pictures of women. Drama ensues and situations change.

Taking Pictures

It's a rework of an earlier story (Personal Photographer) that ended up being much different than the original. Based on critique from the first one, and the very helpful @EmilyMiller for beta reading and comments.

A photographer takes pictures for his sister's best friend for her fan site. They know each other from college where they had a falling out from his stupidity. Meanwhile his girlfriend doesn't like that he takes pictures of women. Drama ensues and situations change.
A pleasure to work together. Good luck with the story 😊.

Em

Last edited:
So, this is my newest story here, Forbidden Fling a Husband’s Gift, this isn't my favorite story by a long shot. The three people in the story, a husband, a wife, the husbands business partner, aren't characters I like to write about. My husband challenged me to write a black bull that's selfish bastard, a white wife that likes, and husband who both loves and hates things. I think, he thought I stop writing cuckold stories. This sold well and now it is here.

This is the write up for it.
Every nerve in her body trembled with forbidden pleasure while her husband enjoyed the show. A businessman had always harbored a secret desire — to give away his beautiful wife, Deirdre, to a black man. When his partner, Galen, an ambitious businessman, expresses he has a similarly erotic craving, the two men strike a bargain, which will turn their wildest fantasies into reality. In Forbidden Fling a Husband’s Gift, follow Deirdre, her husband, and Galen as they embark on a journey of forbidden love and erotic exploration and witness the power of a shared, intimate experience. As boundaries and inhibitions dissolve, a husband’s darkest dream of giving away his beloved wife to another man becomes a reality.

A Tale of Two Christmases

Laura's never had good Christmases, until the previous year when it wasn't luxurious but she got to spend it with her girlfriend and two male friends with benefits, one who becomes a sort of father figure. Before the next Christmas, though, she and gf split. The two guys try to cheer her up, 'Daddy' with words and the other with sex, because he's not good at communicating with people any other way.

She is rescued from being unwanted at Christmas by the first guy, but then they go to the rescue of the other chap having a family crisis, and get assimilated into a family Christmas.

I should warn you it's got my lowest score of any of my 59 stories including the 750 word ones!

Though some people liked it. It might have done better if I'd posted the above as a description, rather than just warning for mentions of queer/kinky sex though all the sex scenes in the story are heterosexual.

Taking Pictures

Left a comment, but wanted to say I think you did a great job with the revised version. Took all the criticism of the original to heart and worked to improve, and it shows.

Well done.

I'd also acknowledge @EmilyMiller but she already knows how much I adore working with her and appreciate her advice and critiques, so I don't wanna risk inflating her ego anymore. Plus my lips are chapped.

Left a comment, but wanted to say I think you did a great job with the revised version. Took all the criticism of the original to heart and worked to improve, and it shows.

Well done.

I'd also acknowledge @EmilyMiller but she already knows how much I adore working with her and appreciate her advice and critiques, so I don't wanna risk inflating her ego anymore. Plus my lips are chapped.
It’s my id you need to look out for. The one with the horns.

Em

I've got two stories out right now: 'A Christmas Miracle,' in H&S. And 'A Perfect Christmas,' in Mature. Both of them are for the Holiday contest.

Toot your own horn for your work here. Anything you want to share, any category or theme.
My latest story, I'm not all that happy with. Has the hot tag but I had a sense it was off even as I posted it.

Despite the harsh rep of LW, it as a few of the comments that made me see what the problem was.

So I'll toot the horn of my first story here, Our New Nude Life (Nude Day contest). I re read it recently, and it's better than I remembered. At leat I think so. (Link to my subs page below.)

Back