What have you posted recently?

My latest story is a rewrite of what actually got the whole setting of Astoria into my mind and it has come out more or less what I wanted it to be. The epilogue could use more work, I do agree that I had far too little to put there or far too much that I did not want to stretch into the equivalent of 10 other stories. And technically I posted the prologue to another story that I want to get out, but that one is coming out hard. But I have very recently managed to finish chapter 1 without going into 60 pages, so I think I found my angle.

My newest story: Life and Death of the She-Wolf.

The ghost of a female Viking warrior remembers her life. Some of the inspiration came from reading Children of Ash and Elm: A History of the Vikings, by Samuel Roukin. A lot of the detail of Viking society came from there.

The other big inspiration was this song by Deacon Blue, which has been haunting me since I first heard it 30 years ago:

I've just put myself out on a limb so to speak with my latest offering sitting pending. Currently on a trip ti Hamburg with my wife and friend, both so.what intrigued how I formulate a story.

I tlook a challenge to write one based on the evening so over a few days cobbled together a short story.
First off , done entirely on my phone but secondly I've used characters that suspiciously appear to align to us. I like to think of this approach as using "shadows": iI's not the real person just a manifestation of them in my imagination.
Our friend reads my work so will be interesting when she finds there's a character that could easily be her in a group sex scene. And no, our real life friendship isn't like that. Gonna be interesting....:)

I recently discovered there was an artwork section to Literotica so I posted two sketches, an older one that I had handy and a recent one made just for the site. (Hope this falls under the spirit of OPs prompt.)

Both were drawn on my phone with a pen trying to capture the pencil on paper look. I think many people associate digital art with tracing, filters, or AI, but that was not the case with these. Just the pen brush on the app, then layering and erasing shadows over and over until they more or less came out like I wanted.

The most recent took me several days working a bit here, a bit there as time allowed. The other was for a friend and took longer.

That itch temporarily scratched, I can get back to writing.

Last edited:
My latest story went live earlier today.

[Spoiler Alert]
Standens describes the exploits of a woman, tired of taking the lead with male-kind, both in business and in her private life. Deferring, sexually, to a dominant guy, brings initial pleasure but a realisation that... maybe... it's not quite what it's cracked up to be. Intimacy with the fairer sex on the other hand...

Last edited:
after over a year I just published my newest story in Loving Wives.
‘Show them what a slut you can be’

"Abuse Addict"
"Emotional abuse can be addictive... and rewarding." It's about 7K words in Loving Wives, published last night.

Tags: Loving Wives, cuckold, swingers, sharing, cheating, affair, group, voyeur husband, blow job

Currently it's getting the views and votes, but with 47 votes, it's at 2.51 ... about what I'd expect, since it's not a BTB story.

Six hours later, and at 89 votes it dropped to 2.38!!! They HATE it ... I wonder why? LOL.

Last edited:
Ffion the Christmas elf is, unsurprisingly, a Christmas story. It's based on the premise that a long standing couple have drifted apart but not separated. Her lesbian affair sweeps her away but she takes her man with her. But she takes him on a path of feminisation and submission, ultimately into slavery.

This series has lots of cross dressing, explorations of submission, discussions on the nature of love in a dom/sub relationship and loads of gothic horror.

Enjoy!

https://literotica.com/s/ffion-the-christmas-elf-pt-01

It's not bragging if it's true right?
Both of my first two (right now, only two) stories published here are rated at 4.61 and 4.64. Maybe ratings don't mean much but to rate a story means they read it (don't spoil it for me.)

It's encouraged me to keep writing.

It's not bragging if it's true right?
Both of my first two (right now, only two) stories published here are rated at 4.61 and 4.64. Maybe ratings don't mean much but to rate a story means they read it (don't spoil it for me.)

It's encouraged me to keep writing.
Well done, hun 🎉🥳🎈🎊🎁🍾

Another thread asked for cover blurbs. I wrote this one for a reason. I just submitted 'The Pulitzer' for publication about five minutes ago.
I'll give an update when it's released.

On the run from the Chicago mob, Little Angie puts his trust in the hands of a complete stranger named Mike, a man with a clouded past and an agenda of his own. With no idea why he’s being chased, he uses the most drastic methods available to stay hidden. His goal: stay alive. If he can do that, wreaking vengeance on the man that destroyed his family and his life is next.

Follow Angie, as he creates a new life. Hiding in plain sight as a high school Junior. Adopting the identity of Mike’s younger sister, he, or she uses her wit and wile, and the help of an unexpected ally, an FBI Agent named Crowder, exacts her revenge.

From the mind of award-winning writer Shelby D. Morris (ShelbyDawn57, 2023 Reader’s Choice award); author of acclaimed and highly rated stories, ‘Teacher’s Challenge,’ ‘The Hundred Year Storm,’ and ‘Just a Walk in the Park’; “The Pulitzer” guarantees to keep you on the edge of your seat and keep you guessing, while it simultaneously bringing tears to your eyes.

Join Toni, on her journey through love, heartbreak, and discovery, as she not only gets her revenge, but explores her true self along the way.

Back