What have you posted recently?

My latest is my take is along the lines of the comedy movie “Groundhog Day”. It’s the same day resetting over and over, and the different experiences from each time through the same day. This premise will actually span through several different categories, which I know will not appeal to some readers if they prefer a single genre and follow me as the writer. It also presents negative and repetitive aspects of having to re-explain the premise for those readers who only want to read the single chapter from their preferred category.

It went up yesterday. A Christmas holiday-themed two for the price of one story.

Yeah I know it's free to read. But way back when my father-in-law and I were building his house after we built mine he would always tell me, "You're such a good worker I'm going to double your wages!" He never bothered to add two times nothing was still nothing.

Thank you Santa!

Comshaw

I have one stuck in the pipes - that's the Lit queue not the title 🤭

It's a shorty. My first attempt at 1st person perspective... something of an experiment in response to the various related commentaries I've read on here. I submitted it just after another work which posted in less than 48 hours. The shorty's been pending for 8 days now but hasn't been kicked back.

Wondering whether or not to pull it or hang on in there.

Have a good Xmas Eve y'all :kiss:

If you’re wondering whether the professed Faerie Alien Hybrid in my Sci-Fi / Fantasy story is the real deal and where this character came from… check out The Wise Being, recently posted in Fanfics.

https://literotica.com/s/the-wise-being

Warning- tentacle alien and faerie queen sex, plus an autobiographical sketch of an agnostic atheist alien god.

Happy Holidays, y’all.

I have one stuck in the pipes - that's the Lit queue not the title 🤭

It's a shorty. My first attempt at 1st person perspective... something of an experiment in response to the various related commentaries I've read on here. I submitted it just after another work which posted in less than 48 hours. The shorty's been pending for 8 days now but hasn't been kicked back.

Wondering whether or not to pull it or hang on in there.

Have a good Xmas Eve y'all :kiss:
So, of course, I just had to do a story search and 'stuck in the pipes' is unclaimed, unused, available...

At some point, I'm going to run out of ideas. In the meantime, this is possibly my favorite story that I've written!!
I once thought so too. The two-page idea document I have says otherwise. Glad you are enjoying the journey.

I once thought so too. The two-page idea document I have says otherwise. Glad you are enjoying the journey.
Same!!! It's been an amazing journey. I've been a published writer for decades (though never made much money -- sadly, I have to have a "real" job), but decided to try my hand at erotic fiction. I had never written more than a short story (~10K words), and as I started to write for Literotica, I wanted to have some interconnecting stories and create a larger work.

Well, I'm wrapping up a series of about 80K words right now! I have it envisioned as a complete novel. I will probably add a chapter or two at some point, and with re-writes, this will bring the word count closer to 100K.

AND... I got sidetracked and have already written two chapters on the second "novel."

So, yeah... I've been enjoying the journey. Now, if only I could figure out a way to quit my day job and write full-time... 🤔

Freya- Keep writing as long as you enjoy it. You’re good at it and I appreciate your words.

New story from me- https://literotica.com/s/bad-connections

This one’s in Exhib/Voyeur. It’s about my most frequent Male Main Character’s challenging early college days. The first disturbing experience depicted is inspired by a real life experience with sexual harassment I had. The camgirl encounter is something I made up but it seems plausible. Figured some might enjoy reading about these events and they’ll fill in the backstory a bit for my awkward modern knight. ;)

And yes, this is the same male lead from my earlier published but chronologically later stories who has affairs with celebrities before settling down with his therapist slash college crush.

Coming tomorrow to Romance- a lucky blind date between reluctant bisexuals turns into a lifelong love affair.

Now posted in Romance- https://literotica.com/s/leap-of-faith-7

"Leap of Faith". A pair of reluctant bisexuals are set up on a blind date by their friends. This is a companion story to my earlier work "Ruleskirter" detailing the Beta Couple's relationship. They also end up running the swingers' resort featured in that story and "Fire Woman", so we get some worldbuilding. Also a sequel to "Girls Dorm Blues" revealing a possible supernatural explanation for Elena's Russian giant fantasy. Hope readers enjoy.

Back