What have you posted recently?

Just posted my second offering in the 750 contest, “Drinking Scotch, Making Wishes.”
Also have a new novella pending called “The Pullitzer” about a young man that takes a picture he shouldn’t have and ends up on the run from the mob.

My latest Loving Wives story "Do We Need to Talk?" posted eight hours ago.

"Another view of that theme, her sexual awakening." Tags: loving wife, oral sex, mature, hotwife, cuckold, sharing

It's not a BTB or RAAC story, but one of reflection about separating love and sex in the marriage. It pokes at the trolls with a different view of monogamous marriage, and "owning" the wife. So, I expect those who can never learn will 1-bomb it (as usual).

It's at 2.42 with 247 votes!

My latest, titled "Book Club" was just published. It's the story of a young Black nurse who fantasizes about sex with an older white man. She feeds her fantasy by reading age gap interracial erotica. Then HE joins the book club. Twice her age, a silver fox.
Interracial, age-gap, big White cock

https://www.literotica.com/s/book-club-6

I just had the first chapter of my latest series get approved and it's gonna go live tomorrow. Been struggling with this one as I did like six re-do's to be satisfied with how I told the story.

My latest novella goes live tomorrow. The Pulitzer is a 23K story of a 'girl' in hiding.
It's always a mix of excitement and trepidation when a new story posts. I really like this on and hope my readers do, too.

What have you posted recently?​

1. My WIWAW about A Hard Day’s Night goes live tomorrow in Reviews & Essays
  2. When Emma Met Lily in SciFi & Fantasy goes live with the other 750 word stories
  3. I’ve just submitted Cressie Craves Cream-pies in Group Sex - it’s a bit different
  4. I’ve decided to post Bouncing Back in Lesbian Sex as a chaptered work, will be submitting Ch. 01 shortly - as much as anything as incentive to get on and finish the thing
Forthcoming:

1. A Good Girl Gone Bad Chapters 3 and 4 in Fetish
  2. Cop on Cop - no idea about category - which could conceivably be a Crime & Punishment entry
  3. Trussed & Trustability - a quasi-autobiographical story I had back-burned
  4. Family Ritual in I/T - my tentative exploration of sisterly sexual relations
  5. Some more Emma & Lily - including a possible Elena & Bobby spin-off
  6. Finishing Traffic 2 with @Djmac1031
  7. The Garden Of Eden in E/V - a new Eden Baker story

Last edited:
  1. My WIWAW about A Hard Day’s Night goes live tomorrow in Reviews & Essays
  2. When Emma Met Lily in SciFi & Fabtasy goes live with the other 750 word stories
  3. I’ve just submitted Cressie Craves Cream-pies in Group Sex - it’s a bit different
  4. I’ve decided to post Bouncing Back in Lesbian Sex as a chaptered work, will be submitting Ch. 01 shortly - as much as anything as incentive to get on and finish the thing
Forthcoming:

1. A Good Girl Gone Bad Chapters 3 and 4 in Fetish
  2. Cop on Cop - no idea about category - which could conceivably be a Crime & Punishment entry
  3. Trussed & Trustability - a quasi-autobiographical story I had back-burned
  4. Family Ritual in I/T - my tentative exploration of sisterly sexual relations
  5. Some more Emma & Lily - including a possibly Elena & Bobby spin-off
  6. Finishing Traffic 2 with @Djmac1031
  7. The Garden Of Eden in E/V - a new Eden Baker story

So... not much going on then, eh?

Last published story was Riders On The Storm.

On deck I have Mittens The Voyeur Cat, a very silly 750 Word story. Then possibly another 750 Word one that could potentially go longer.

I recently wrote an audio script for a new friend who is, unfortunately, under the weather right now and so the recording has been delayed. But hopefully she's feeling better soon.

I know there is an audio section, but would you mind posting your experience with that? I'm curious about the process.

Not much to say on it really. I met @ResidentMadame on Twitter, listened to a few of her audios, enjoyed them, told her so.

She in turn read my latest story, Riders On The Storm, featuring my She-Demon character Cozbi.

She enjoyed it so much she also read my other stories featuring her.

That lead to a conversation about me writing a script for her to perform, and so I wrote her a Cozbi script.

From here it's just waiting for her health to recover so she can record it.

I'm curious about the process.

Unless you meant more about actually writing a script?

Not much different from writing a regular story. Except in this case I'm writing one character, Cozbi, speaking to the listener, who would be the stand in for the male character.

So its one sided dialog with her telling the listener what to do, describes what she's doing to him, etc.

If you're interested in reading it to get an idea, let me know.

Back