What have you posted recently?

Queen of the Roller Derby

I spent a lot of time on this one. It's 52k words, but what slowed me down, besides having to go to work, was that it's my first long period piece, and I put a lot of research into trying to avoid anachronisms. That was time consuming, but this really was a lot of fun to write.

It starts when Kitty Boyd is eight years old and her father, returning home from World War Two, gives her a pair of roller skates for her birthday. Her home life isn't good and she doesn't have friends. Skating becomes her life. When she grows up and gets the opportunity to join a roller derby team, she fully realizes what had always made her so different, and that there are other girls like her...

Nature vs Nurture

The two main characters have existed in my head since last Summer, their first foray into the written word coming just after the new year. Real life tribulations overtook me at that point and after penning their initial meeting, I didn't write another word until three weeks ago. My familiarity with the characters made picking them up again relatively easy and the rest of the story wrote itself.

By far my longest story so far at ~37k words, it flew by. Good initial response, the first seven votes being all 5s, it then got several one-bombs but seems to holding its own at the moment.

We talk a lot about writing here, and we are proud of our stories, so let's share stories that we've posted.

Toot your own horn for your work here. Anything you want to share, any category or theme.

I'll start. My latest story is from a new loosely-connected series I'm working on. It takes place in St. Benedict's school. Students, teachers, and staff behaving badly.

School librarian has an after school session with a couple football players and a girl.

Librarian Linda Peterson
My latest post was for the Oggbashan Memorial, "Oz Beach Boy Recalls A Female Hero". It was a nice challenge and something a little different for me, and I really enjoyed writing it.

Strange Flowers
This a new story from me in the mature category. My first vote tonight was a 1⭐ so it can only get better, right? :giggle:
I gave it a 5.

But it should have been in Loving Wives, with that burn Stacy gave to ex-husband at the end, and with her lesbian scene and boy-toy. However, I don't recall you ever saying the character of her cos-play costume.

I gave it a 5.

But it should have been in Loving Wives, with that burn Stacy gave to ex-husband at the end, and with her lesbian scene and boy-toy. However, I don't recall you ever saying the character of her cos-play costume.

Hey thanks very much. Comic-Con is the next chapter. But I'll give you a hint - Julie Newmar.
I'd always imagined that anything after the divorce would NOT be LW. I was torn between Mature and Group sex for this one. But since the orgy was only the final scene, I went with Mature.

Five Nights With Freddy! It’s a light BDSM friends to lovers story with a fun bit of Literotica-specific meta narrative nonsense. Go read it, and check out the links for bonus fun!

The Voice of Experience in LW. An experienced, widowed adulteress that was never caught by her husband approaches a young woman in a bar that's edging closer and closer to cheating on her husband. The older woman tells her that she'll share all the secrets that have allowed her to sleep with hundreds of men over a decades-long marriage without getting caught. Doing pretty well so far, although it's unlikely to get an H, since it's a story in LW with a compassionate take on a long-term cheater.

The Voice of Experience in LW. An experienced, widowed adulteress that was never caught by her husband approaches a young woman in a bar that's edging closer and closer to cheating on her husband. The older woman tells her that she'll share all the secrets that have allowed her to sleep with hundreds of men over a decades-long marriage without getting caught. Doing pretty well so far, although it's unlikely to get an H, since it's a story in LW with a compassionate take on a long-term cheater.
I hear that. I found out the hard way when the LW creepers trashed our story!

I've only posted two so far. I'm happy enough with how they are doing but would love some critique... I had expected more in the way of comments, but of course that hasn't materialised.
I'm working on a few more and hope to get into a cadence of one story a week.
Link in sig if anyone wants a read. X

I've only posted two so far. I'm happy enough with how they are doing but would love some critique... I had expected more in the way of comments, but of course that hasn't materialised.
Read yours if you read mine?!
https://literotica.com/s/torys-emergence

I like the descriptions so far. I’m a big fan of the young ladies that like us older men (51)!

I read Holiday Romance, and agree that it would be better in NC/R. David was a complete asshole, and he basically raped her

I'd expect more consent in EC. At the minimum, more persuasion than force.

Oh, and watch your comma splices. You have a couple of run-on sentences

My latest story "What Were You Thinking?" (11K words, with description: Husband discovers his wife’s deception) was posted to Loving Wives almost a month ago. It's only at 3.29 with 1028 votes and over 64K views! And that's as close as I'll probably get to a BTB story.

For those of you who ONLY read stories rated more than 4 in LW, you're missing some good ones the trolls attack there. I'm not suggesting mine are great. But if you depend on just the ratings to select your stories in LW, you're being led by the nose to those ending in divorce, BTB, and revenge.

One comment on my story said this couple needs therapy, so my sequel "What Were You Thinking? - Therapy" (8.9K words) is being polished with final edits now and should go public this weekend.

My latest is Cum On My Glasses, an 11k three-pager about a college student who is having simultaneous relationships with a beautiful young coed and a nasty old professor, and decides that he has to pick one over the other. My goal was to make the decision seem agonizing, yet inevitable.

I read Holiday Romance, and agree that it would be better in NC/R. David was a complete asshole, and he basically raped her

I'd expect more consent in EC. At the minimum, more persuasion than force.

Oh, and watch your comma splices. You have a couple of run-on sentences
Yeah I definitely screwed up the category of that story, which is a shame cause I do like it.

David was an asshole irl. I don't know how quickly I'd be ready to write another NC/R story at the minute, as I find that blurred line between the two just too hazy and subjective.

Thank you for taking the time to read and critique, I want to get better!

Yeah I definitely screwed up the category of that story, which is a shame cause I do like it.

David was an asshole irl. I don't know how quickly I'd be ready to write another NC/R story at the minute, as I find that blurred line between the two just too hazy and subjective.

Thank you for taking the time to read and critique, I want to get better!
You can have the category changed if you want.

https://www.literotica.com/faq/publishing/change-published-work-title

I read your story and really enjoyed it. Absolutely loved the ending!
Read your first one and throughly enjoyed it, even if not my preferred subject matter, which is actually a good thing.
A couple of critical comments I would have:
In the beginning you spend too much time on minutia descriptions of what was being served and eaten. Since it’s not an important part to the story it doesn’t need to be addressed that deeply.
Also, I would suggest getting more descriptive of the characters’ physical traits so the reader can better picture who is involved in the story.

Damn good for a first go.

Back