What have you posted recently?

My first dive into the LW category, with The Colonels Wife. Pretty well received for the category and the trolls have been kinda quiet as it's just an open marriage story. Link in my sig line.

I'm looking forward to reading your story sometime today. It's a dreary, rainy day here today so I'll just chill at home and relax with it and lit.

I'm looking forward to reading your story sometime today. It's a dreary, rainy day here today so I'll just chill at home and relax with it and lit.
Same rain here in NE US but we love the rain for romantic weekend mornings and, too, will add some of these Lit stories to the day.

Same rain here in NE US but we love the rain for romantic weekend mornings and, too, will add some of these Lit stories to the day.
I'm envious! Can't lie!!

It would had been a nice morning to had done the same thing with my wife but noooo she had to just fuck herself on my cock and ran off to tackle her " things to do " list for today haaaaa!?!?

I really shouldn't complain since she rode me like a champ to be honest!

This is just my opinion, but that is a very good story. Did you have a someone proof reading it before release? It has very few mistakes/ irregularities. Good flow too. Please keep going :)
Wow, thank you, Dunes.
Unfortunately I didn't have anyone checking, as it is my secret writing under my literotica pseudonym.
Could you point out the mistakes I missed? It would be greatly received/appreciated.

I'm envious! Can't lie!!

It would had been a nice morning to had done the same thing with my wife but noooo she had to just fuck herself on my cock and ran off to tackle her " things to do " list for today haaaaa!?!?

I really shouldn't complain since she rode me like a champ to be honest!
giddy-up

No point fighting City Hall ;)

We Deliver All Things - Shaving Jenny

A continuation of a series where the brash, audacious Jenny gets with Alice and Alex for some fetish hair play.

"Yes, I am a bit hairy, aren't I? Like some demon pixie girl, a child of a wolf mother." Jenny placed a finger beside Alice's hand on the table, almost touching, not quite. "Quite the contrast to your smooth blonde kitty, that's for sure." She moved her finger forward half an inch to touch Alice's skin. "You taste like honey, you do."

Alice didn't say anything, but with her own finger, pressed back against Jenny's fingertip.

Jenny took another chip from the bowl. "We must do it again, sometime."

"God," said Alice, "that -"

"Would be amazing, I know," Jenny replied, then eased Alice into another conversation, about a bike ride she'd had through a wood, where she saw squirrels. She knew not to over-charge Alice's imagination.

Third chapter of my novella A Wife's Dark Talent was published in NC/R this morning. The story of a young businesswoman who starts a weekly hobby and night job as a high end Humiliatrix, makes her husband do the support work for her and watch, and stirs up his closeted malesub tendencies to mindfuck him into submission.

I've just finished a long (37 Chapters) story in the Fantasy/Alternate History genre. It's the first story I've posted here and not having an editor, meant that there're some spelling/grammar errors in it, though nothing serious. Check it out and give me your opinion :)

The name is A Long Time from Home and the the premise for the story is that Atlantis (I’m sure you’re heard of it) was real and inhabited by a human race called Atlantians. The Atlantians had mental powers and magic, but eventually their island disappeared, which is a large part of the plot.

The main character, Ivah, is an Atlantian, who use life force to keep himself young, drifting through the centuries, as he wanders the world to keep his eternal youth hidden. At some point during the roman era, he walks into a cave and uses a trance that sends him into a state of suspended animation, indented to last only for a few years, but he makes a mistake that causes the trance to last until he hears a danger.

He wakes up in June 2000 and has to adapt to the modern world, while we follow his past (during the Bronze age) in flashbacks.

I've just finished a long (37 Chapters) story in the Fantasy/Alternate History genre. It's the first story I've posted here and not having an editor, meant that there're some spelling/grammar errors in it, though nothing serious. Check it out and give me your opinion :)

The name is A Long Time from Home and the the premise for the story is that Atlantis (I’m sure you’re heard of it) was real and inhabited by a human race called Atlantians. The Atlantians had mental powers and magic, but eventually their island disappeared, which is a large part of the plot.

The main character, Ivah, is an Atlantian, who use life force to keep himself young, drifting through the centuries, as he wanders the world to keep his eternal youth hidden. At some point during the roman era, he walks into a cave and uses a trance that sends him into a state of suspended animation, indented to last only for a few years, but he makes a mistake that causes the trance to last until he hears a danger.

He wakes up in June 2000 and has to adapt to the modern world, while we follow his past (during the Bronze age) in flashbacks.
Sounds epic!

Security Officer George Kent Pt 2

Another from my St Benedict's series.

After George gave his first blowjob in the parking lot of the school where he works, he comes home to find the student in his home with his wife.

He experiences another first and finds that his wife is supportive.

Back