What would you tell your younger self if you could travel back in time?

Ask why we have both a purple and blue crayon when they are the same color (I ccame so close to asking this in 2nd grade).

It turns out mom wasn't lying and you are good looking.
Turns out you should worry about your posture (of course the correction stuff they had you do was useless).

Don't sell the Amazon stock you got (1999) when the start up got bought (oh yeah and push them for the bonus shares they promised)

966d1680-6308-4a26-b160-5f23572cc812_text.gif

To answer the thread:
“I know the whole “sunscreen” graduation speech was a big joke when you were graduating yourself, but use it more than you do now, and wear more hats.
Also, while you become a gym rat, you do so in your late 30’s. Take better care of your body before that point.”

Don’t completely lose yourself in your spouse and child…make room for you to grow too.
Good advice! I think moms do this more than dads.

(I'm pushing my spouse to take some time for herself lately. It's far too easy to fall into 'mom mode' and take care of everyone but yourself.)

You have ADHD. Get medicated and everything will get better... Not perfect, but better.

The career is going to be very different twenty years from now. Pick something else. Don't worry about it filling your soul. You need a job that keeps you fed and housed more... and one that leaves time for life would be cool, too.

Go ahead and start fucking. Experience it. Enjoy it. "The one" isn't a thing-- or at least not a thing you're going to get.

Nearly 50 years later I still don't know, should I have let her take my cherry, but I didn't and I will always wonder

What would you tell your younger self IF you could travel back in time??
Words of advice? Warnings? Encouragement? Reassuring?
What would you tell your younger self if you had the chance to do so???

Well, I will start.

I would tell myself "Avoid men like a plague, that shit will ruin you in sooooo many ways!! You think you can't do it, but you CAN. You gonna be just fine on your own! Oh and PLEASE, never EVER settle for less than you deserve and need.. Just don't do THAT to yourself!!!!!"

Then I would HUGG myself TIGHT and tell my younger self "You got this!!!" ❤️ Then I would leave quietly, hoping my younger self will do wiser life decisions than I have..

Thats what I would do.
What about you???

Are you serious?

Listen to your instinct, it's always been right in the end. Listen because no matter how painful the message.. ignoring it is far worse.

Back