will it, won't it? big story supposedly about to break about governor wannabe mark robinson

It’s North Carolina. The slavery comment will get him some votes.
The cockeyed optimist in me suspects the people that comment will appeal to were already going to vote Republican. Or they wouldn't and still won't vote for a Black man no matter how much they agree with him.

It is unbelievable to me that any of these Bible thumping assholes will vote for Robinson. Who are these 38%?
An old family friend and bible thumper told me she was voting for someone who held the same Christian values as herself.

I told her I hadn't been to church in a minute but I don't remember philanderers, cheaters, fraudsters, liars, and thieves being held in such high regard.

It is unbelievable to me that any of these Bible thumping assholes will vote for Robinson. Who are these 38%?
Most Christian Nationalists. To use an admittedly imperfect Nazi comparison (get your fainting couch, Derpy, Rob's gone Godwin on you and your kind!) Christian Nationalists are the SS Divisions of modern day Christianity....Evangelical Christians are the Brown Shirts.

And let's not forget that the Holy Bible contains chapter after chapter of the care and feeding and punishment of slaves, and that the Holy Bible is the inerrant Word of G-d.

An old family friend and bible thumper told me she was voting for someone who held the same Christian values as herself.

I told her I hadn't been to church in a minute but I don't remember philanderers, cheaters, fraudsters, liars, and thieves being held in such high regard.
what reply did you get or was she speechless? :D

I'm pretty sure I'm blocked. I had to unfollow her daughter who is married to a truck nut connoisseur.
That literally made me laugh out loud. Are you saying the daughter is an actual connoisseur of truck nuts? Those dangly rubber balls that MAGA puts on their Ford F-150s when they're not using the hitch to pull their home around?

Speaking of worshipping truck nuts, I haven't seen trailerhitch around lately...🤔

That literally made me laugh out loud. Are you saying the daughter is an actual connoisseur of truck nuts? Those dangly rubber balls that MAGA puts on their Ford F-150s when they're not using the hitch to pull their home around?

Speaking of worshipping truck nuts, I haven't seen trailerhitch around lately...🤔
The daughter is married to the truck nutter. Full on ginger with white power ink.

Haha!
This is STILL a republican free thread!
WHY??? Because being a racist, Nazi lovin peepin tom, hypocritical perv is not a deal breaker to them.

The only thing surprising about Robinson is that anyone is surprised by Trump's support. He is a neat fit to the criminal and incompetent mould Trump used to staff his previous administration.

lindsey graham talks out of both sides of his mouth as only a politician can, suggesting in one breath the claims are unbelievable and robinson might have the best case against CNN whilst, in the other, saying should the claims prove true then robinson's a 'zombie'.

chris christie is a bit more forthright:

On Sunday, the former New Jersey governor Chris Christie told ABC This Week that a controversy of Robinson was “predictable” because Robinson’s tenure in public life “has shown erratic, sometimes highly offensive statements over and over again”.

But Christie acknowledged that it was a problem for Republicans because “as Donald Trump is your recruiting agent for candidates in swing states, we’re going to continue to get our rear ends handed to us.”

Christie said he doubted that other Republicans would be affected, a political concept know as “reverse coattails”, but said Robinson “is starting to get the feel for what it’s like to have been a former friend of Donald Trump’s”.

He added: “Donald Trump, from a political perspective, smells rotting flesh better than anybody you’ll ever find ... And I bet you, George, before we get to November 5, he’s going to claim to not even really know who Mark Robinson is.”
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...p&cvid=fbe22910079a4b3aaef3ef6502cabca0&ei=14

4 top campaign officials for robinson step down voluntarily :)

The campaign announced in a news release on Sunday that senior adviser Conrad Pogorzelski III, campaign manager Chris Rodriguez, the finance director, and a key deputy campaign manager have all stepped down from their roles. In a separate statement, Pogorzelski revealed that additional staffers, including the deputy finance director, two political directors, and the director of operations, have also left their positions on the campaign.

so that's:

1) senior advisor
2) campaign manager
3) finance director
4) key deputy campaign manager
5) deputy finance director
6&7) 2 political directors
8) director of operations

https://www.newsweek.com/mark-robinson-loses-key-staff-over-online-comments-1957624

hah!

robinson says he 'appreciates the difficult choice they made to step away from the campaign'
*snort*
hard decision? they probably knocked the door off its hinges bolting for the exit!

4 top campaign officials for robinson step down voluntarily :)

But Robinson won’t step down voluntarily, because that would be a sign of weakness - and Robinson can’t be the black DonOld (“black nazi”) if he shows weakness.

😑

Nearly all of Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson's campaign staff quits after CNN report​

A campaign news release said that four top staffers have left the campaign: Conrad Pogorzelski, general consultant and senior advisor who's worked for Robinson since his initial 2020 lieutenant governor campaign; Chris Rodriguez, campaign manager; Heather Whillier, finance director; and Jason Rizk, deputy campaign manager.

But WUNC has confirmed that other staffers have quit as well, leaving Robinson with just three people working on his campaign — two campaign spokesmen and a bodyguard. The list of departures also include longtime director of operations Patrick Riley and political directors John Kontoulas and Jackson Lohrer.

https://www.wunc.org/politics/2024-09-22/mark-robinson-campaign-staff-quit-cnn-report

More than four. He's only got three left. And one is a bodyguard.

on Monday, the Republican Governors Association told the National Review its ad buys for Robinson in the state run out Tuesday, with no further placements at this time.
"We don't comment on internal strategy or investment decisions, but we can confirm what's public — our current media buy in North Carolina expires tomorrow, and no further placements have been made," said RGA communications director Courtney Alexander.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...p&cvid=fb9ce97449ab4f14bd36a27856fccfe7&ei=12

not looking bright, is it?

good

"We have full confidence that we can go on," he told reporters. "We're getting resumes from all over. We're getting offers from all over. People are jumping in to help us. We've made a ton of friends in this thing since we've been in. A lot of talented people right now are reaching out to us, and we're right in the process right now of forming a team that we know can still lead us to victory."

*imagining the room and distribution of work between the 2 spokespeople and the bodyguard*

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...p&cvid=fb9ce97449ab4f14bd36a27856fccfe7&ei=12

*imagining the room and distribution of work between the 2 spokespeople and the bodyguard*

I would have wanted a denunciation of racism and Nazism, but I’m OK with a Republican without any funding. A Republican like that is about as useful as a eunuch in a whorehouse. And knowing some of Robinson‘s sexual proclivities - I think his ‘mini soldr’ would be happy with that.

What is Robinson's Lit screen name?
Speculating here... it could actually be ChloeTzang. Someone claiming to be a non-white minority (athough not black) but clearly a racist, extremist, Nazi sympathizer who is none too bright. And the whole angle of pretending to be a female when he clearly is not, sounds kind of pervy/creepy.

Back