AD's Room......

: Wakes up to a quiet my quiet Lit House :

: Makes some hot tea with honey :

: Sits quietly & Sips my tea :
 
Abner Devereaux said:
: Wakes up to a quiet my quiet Lit House :

: Makes some hot tea with honey :

: Sits quietly & Sips my tea :
Good morning, baby :kiss:

*makes a cup of tea*

*slips into bed beside you and snuggles*

How are you?
 
Jail said:
Good morning, baby :kiss:

*makes a cup of tea*

*slips into bed beside you and snuggles*

How are you?



Good Morning :kiss:


I'm a little tired and my head still hurts. :confused:

How are you ?
 
Abner Devereaux said:
Good Morning :kiss:


I'm a little tired and my head still hurts. :confused:

How are you ?
*lays a cold compress on your forehead* How come your head hurts, baby?

I'm great, just waking up actually.
 
Jail said:
*lays a cold compress on your forehead* How come your head hurts, baby?

I'm great, just waking up actually.



My head has been hurting non stop of two days now . I'm just a big mess . . . I start feeling better . . . then I start feeling like shit again.


I'm glad you are doing well.
 
Abner Devereaux said:
My head has been hurting non stop of two days now . I'm just a big mess . . . I start feeling better . . . then I start feeling like shit again.


I'm glad you are doing well.
When do you go back to the doctor?
 
Abner Devereaux said:
It's strange . . . I don't get headaches that often.
Well I know for a fact that you haven't been out partying. Maybe it's the weather change.........barometric pressure can do that, you know.
 
Jail said:
Well I know for a fact that you haven't been out partying. Maybe it's the weather change.........barometric pressure can do that, you know.



I don't know what it is . . . but I hate it . :(
 
Abner Devereaux said:
I don't know what it is . . . but I hate it . :(
Well I just hope and pray that you're not a candidate for migraines, baby

*hugs you gently*
 
Abner Devereaux said:
Not a damn thing . I'm going to sit back and relax brfore going back to work tomorrow.


What about you ?
pretty much the same. I got quite a bit of laundry to catch up on, plus I have to empty some files out of my puter. All those avs you know LOL Just kidding
 
Jail said:
pretty much the same. I got quite a bit of laundry to catch up on, plus I have to empty some files out of my puter. All those avs you know LOL Just kidding



I need to get back to taking more photos for my pic thread . I'm sure it won't be today though.
 
Abner Devereaux said:
I need to get back to taking more photos for my pic thread . I'm sure it won't be today though.
What kinda pics are you going to do this time?
 
Jail said:
What kinda pics are you going to do this time?



I'm not sure . I don't want to show everything right off the bat . . . it doesn't leave anyone wanting more. Once you've seen it . . . you've seen it.


I do offer women to post requests.
 
Abner Devereaux said:
If you have any request you most post them on the pic thread . ;)
oh ok, I don't think I've posted on that thread yet.
 
preferable with a couple of raunchy pics of her own.

I promise I wont look *lying through my teeth*
 
Back
Top