MizzRayne
Jet Black Heart
- Joined
- Oct 16, 2004
- Posts
- 8,471
Abner Devereaux said:Thanks ! That's sweet of you to say .Guess What ?
Tell me!

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Abner Devereaux said:Thanks ! That's sweet of you to say .Guess What ?

MizzRayne said:Tell me!![]()
Abner Devereaux said:I have starting writing again. I just submitted a new story . . . waiting for it to be posted and I am working on 2 others.![]()

how's everything this evening?
MizzRayne said:WOW really? Im going to have to read it tomorrow... very exciting!![]()
princess4u said:hey ADhow's everything this evening?
hello mizzrayne![]()
I'm doing just fine. How are you ?Abner Devereaux said:I hope it is posted by then . It's going to be a 3 part story . . . my biggest undertaking so far. I'm working on the second part now . . . part 3 won't be for a while .

MizzRayne said:I look forward to it, I will keep looking for it!!!![]()
Abner Devereaux said:I hope you like it . . . I'm a bit rusty .![]()

MizzRayne said:They are always very very good AD, I have loved them all so far!![]()
Abner Devereaux said:Thanks ! I've been lucky to have some outstanding subjects to write about.![]()

MizzRayne said:Yes I recall![]()
![]()

Abner Devereaux said:Yes . . . there is one I will always hold dear to my heart !![]()


gypziedoll said:stopping in to give you a kiss and a hug![]()

Abner Devereaux said::: Kisses & Hugs . . . back to ya ::![]()
gypziedoll said:how are you tonight darlin'?
Abner Devereaux said:I'm feeling alright . . . I'm in a really good mood too.![]()
How are you doing ?

gypziedoll said:I'm in a good mood tonight also![]()

Abner Devereaux said:Well Now . . . I'm glad to hear that !![]()

Abner Devereaux said:Thanks . . . I think you are pretty special too.![]()
Talk to you later k

gypziedoll said:thank you Sweetheart...it feels good![]()