Abner Devereaux
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Jan 4, 2005
- Posts
- 25,694
RomanceNvelSlut said::ounces you :: mmm nothing like a snuggle with you...
Thank You : blushing : I'm flattered that you would say that . . .

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
RomanceNvelSlut said::ounces you :: mmm nothing like a snuggle with you...

Abner Devereaux said:Thank You : blushing : I'm flattered that you would say that . . .![]()
RomanceNvelSlut said:your so sweet to me, why wouldnt i be to you...
hehe..sorry delay reponseAbner Devereaux said:: Kisses you back :![]()
How are you doing ?![]()
virgin_not said:hehe..sorry delay reponse![]()
Im ok,thanks and you? How was your visit to your cardiologist?
's
yea for Ab's new sexy AV!!!!

oh ok..good luck AD dearhttp://bestsmileys.com/hugging/2.gifAbner Devereaux said:I'm feeling alright . I don't go to see him until next week .
I have to run for a bit . . . I'll try and bee back later on .'s
pretty_green_eyes said:![]()
yea for Ab's new sexy AV!!!!
![]()
![]()

RomanceNvelSlut said:your so sweet to me, why wouldnt i be to you...
Talk to you later !!!!!
yea!


Abner Devereaux said:Thanks . . . : hugs :


RomanceNvelSlut said:Purrhaps another tumble on the couch?![]()
I can't stay long . . . have to go to bed soon .
gypziedoll said:how ya doing tonight sweetheart?![]()
Abner Devereaux said:I'm alright . . . I was just finishing up a few things before I go .
How are you doing ?

Abner Devereaux said:Maybe some other timeI can't stay long . . . have to go to bed soon .
RomanceNvelSlut said:Okay, take care sweets..
Sweet Dreams 