gypziedoll
far away
- Joined
- Oct 29, 2004
- Posts
- 22,258
Abner Devereaux said:You're Welcome . . . you deserve to feel good !![]()
![]()
awwww thank you sexy

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Abner Devereaux said:You're Welcome . . . you deserve to feel good !![]()
![]()

MizzRayne said:Ok Sweets, I am going to lay down with a movie... I am sooo tired... darn Friday killed me lol.Talk to you later k
![]()
![]()
I'll talk to you later then . . .

gypziedoll said:awwww thank you sexy![]()

Abner Devereaux said:You don't have to thank me . . . I was only speaking the truth !![]()

gypziedoll said:you are such a sweetheart![]()

gypziedoll said:LOL, thank you baby![]()
Abner Devereaux said:So . . . are you staying out of trouble tonight ?![]()

gypziedoll said:yes i am....can you believe????? LOL![]()
![]()

Abner Devereaux said:I'm doing good so far . . . I thought I did earlier . . . but it didn't go anywhere.![]()

gypziedoll said:i pretty much behaved all night tonight.....![]()

Abner Devereaux said:Me too . . . it's not like the ladies haven't tried to get me to do bad things !![]()

gypziedoll said:i know what you mean......![]()
Abner Devereaux said:Well . . . I guess I can't be a huge flirt all the time.![]()
Abner Devereaux said:I think I upset someone today though .![]()
gypziedoll said:oh no, what happened Darlin?
Abner Devereaux said:They wanted something that I could not give them.
gypziedoll said:oh wow....that happens sometimes
Abner Devereaux said:It kind of took me by surprise . . . I tried to explain my reasons without getting her upset . . . I think she did anyway.
Oh Well . . . I'm sure there are plenty of guys here that would take her up on the offer.
gypziedoll said:wow, its hard sometimes when you have someone in your life and someone else vies for your attentions
Abner Devereaux said:I guess it depends on what the intentions and attentions are.
gypziedoll said:true...