gypziedoll
far away
- Joined
- Oct 29, 2004
- Posts
- 22,258
Abner Devereaux said:Can't stay awake . . .![]()
Goodnight to all of you sweetie'sSweet Dreams
![]()
sweet dreams sweetheart, talk to you soon*hugs*

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Abner Devereaux said:Can't stay awake . . .![]()
Goodnight to all of you sweetie'sSweet Dreams
![]()


gypziedoll said:sweet dreams sweetheart, talk to you soon*hugs*![]()
virgin_not said:Hope you having a good morning!![]()

Abner Devereaux said:I know what you mean !![]()
MizzRayne said:I think this was literally the longest day I have ever known lol![]()
I had one of those days yesterday. Abner Devereaux said:I'm sorry to hear that !I had one of those days yesterday.
![]()
MizzRayne said:It was an ok day... JUST LONG AS ALL HECK!!!

Abner Devereaux said:Mine was pretty good .It's good to be home and it's nice to see a friend !
![]()

MizzRayne said:Yes it is! I also just loaded a new photo shop so Im playing around with that... LOVE IT!![]()
Abner Devereaux said:Did you see my new pics ?
I need to get one of those . I'm so clueless when it comes to pics . My pics always come out blurry after I post them .

MizzRayne said:I not yet... still tinkering and stuff... Im in awe of the fun stuff I can do on this thing!!! It's like heaven!![]()
Abner Devereaux said:Maybe I should take some lessons. Do you know a good teacher ?![]()
MizzRayne said:I will after I master this one I just got... wow!! Even Im a little lost! BUT WOW!

Abner Devereaux said:Did you notice how well our AV's look together ?![]()
MizzRayne said:Hehehe think so? They do look almost similar huh!
Abner Devereaux said:You have a way of making me look good .![]()
MizzRayne said:Well it's not hard to do at all... it's mostly all you![]()