Arizona?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My her yard be full of sales then!!!

;)

She made something like $20 today.. and I got most of the laundry done..
but more important was the quality mother/daughter time with her. Something we haven't done in months..
 
She made something like $20 today.. and I got most of the laundry done..
but more important was the quality mother/daughter time with her. Something we haven't done in months..

I'm glad you had a pleasant day then....and all of the laundry getting done is just an added bonus. ;)

*sigh* Back to work tomorrow.....
 
Wonderful pictures in your book Majic!

Thank you.. I could only wish that ALL of the images were mine. This was a collaboration project and we are getting ready to do Book #2 in the series.

I am also doing a Coffee table book called: "Beds, Backs & Legs"


Majic.
 
Hiya Zonies!!!!

Just 2 more days for me and then I have 2 weeks off!!! Sooooo can't wait!

Welcome to the board elyseparks. :)

*hugs for sunbunny and shykittyme*
 
Hey Zonies..! :)

Hi there G...hugs to you too, and sunny and anyone else who wants one. Wow, 2 weeks off? Whatever will you do with all that time?? :devil: ;) I just can't imagine...lol.

And oh my goodness...it's a Photoguy sighting! :D Hey you...so funny, I was just wondering to myself the other day where you were. Nice to see you again. :)

And so...hmm, still waiting for all this rain and even snow they say we are supposed to get. Planning a trip to Mt Lemmon this weekend, maybe. They'll have snow for sure! If not, I should run into some in the White Mtns. next week for Christmas. I can hear the jingle bells already.

So, who's looking forward to watching the Cats in Vegas Saturday? Woohoo! Me, me, me!:D

Take it easy, Zonies...:)
 
Hey Zonies..! :)

Hi there G...hugs to you too, and sunny and anyone else who wants one. Wow, 2 weeks off? Whatever will you do with all that time?? :devil: ;) I just can't imagine...lol.

And oh my goodness...it's a Photoguy sighting! :D Hey you...so funny, I was just wondering to myself the other day where you were. Nice to see you again. :)

And so...hmm, still waiting for all this rain and even snow they say we are supposed to get. Planning a trip to Mt Lemmon this weekend, maybe. They'll have snow for sure! If not, I should run into some in the White Mtns. next week for Christmas. I can hear the jingle bells already.

So, who's looking forward to watching the Cats in Vegas Saturday? Woohoo! Me, me, me!:D

Take it easy, Zonies...:)

Oh, I'm sure I will find some way to keep myself entertained. ;)

I know I am looking forward to seeing the Sun Devils in....oh wait....that's right....:(
 
And so...hmm, still waiting for all this rain and even snow they say we are supposed to get. Planning a trip to Mt Lemmon this weekend, maybe. They'll have snow for sure! If not, I should run into some in the White Mtns. next week for Christmas. I can hear the jingle bells already.

So, who's looking forward to watching the Cats in Vegas Saturday? Woohoo! Me, me, me!:D

Take it easy, Zonies...:)[/QUOTE]

Yo Kitty....
There is already snow on Mt. Lemon not alot but there is snow, unfortunately we can't see it from here in the Ole Pueblo but its up there should have gotten some more today for sure.

GOOOO CATS!!!!
Sure hope they play well and cap off a pretty good season (for UofA) with a nice win, plannin' on a party to watch the game.

Love the new avitar...very sexy, please tell me those are your gorgeous legs..
Hugs to Sunbunny, Hey to Magic, Mr. G and Mike and a big WELCOME!! to elyse!! Always glad to have a newbie here at the AZ thread.

as he clicked off line you faintly see "Merry Christmas to all and to all a great night *wink*:D
 
hugs all around! gotta love a group hug!

all we get here is rain... fortunately! been to darn cold lately... burrrrr
 
*leans back in chair, smiles, and sighs contently* Being on vacation is good. :D

Not having heat is bad! :mad:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top