Arizona?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like eons ago, looking back my first Arizona post was Feb 2004 but I had been a member of lit since Dec 2002. Been hanging around here being a nuesence for a long time, but thats because of the people that post here and there have been some really nice ones and there are now some pretty terrific ones, Bunny and Kitty, and Majic when he shows up. Hmm could almost tell a few ole times stories.....
Hope all are well and enjoying this wonderful cool weather.
Happy Holidays all!!!:rose:

Yeah, I show up when you least expect it... And I too could tell some stories... LOL

you were never a nuisance...

majic.


edit: the green suit is for the WildCats new school colors... its called puce green.
 
Last edited:
*smiles and waves to the Zonies* Hiya gang:)

Hope everyone is having a good week so far. We're kinda almost half way done. ;)

Just about a week and a half and then I am on vacation. I'm holding onto that thought nice and tight since I have a 12 hour day ahead of me tomorrow. Woo:(
 
Morning Zonies...hi to Mike, Sunny, Majic, G, tacoflames...any recent anybodies I missed? :D.

Well, winter's finally here, temperature-wise. Pretty soon should have the first freeze. Finally gave in and started up the furnace after falling asleep in bed the other night with my robe on.:rolleyes: Hey, no one was complaining up until then...:D

Maj..congratulations on the new book! That's really exciting...I'll have to check it out on that link.:)

Oh, and Mike..? What's a Double Shot of Love?:confused:
 
Last edited:
Morning Zonie Friends. :)

I hear ya about the winter weather shykittyme, though I think you are more excited about it than I. Oh, how I loathe being cold. :mad: I must be a big boy for the next few months though and not complain every day about it. :eek:

A Double Shot of Love was a show on MTV with a porn actress looking for love.....not that I watched any episodes or anything....:rolleyes:
 
Hey Zonies! Keeping warm tonight?
Ha! Probably not as warm as you...;)

Hey to the Zonies out there tonight, present and lurkers alike.. :)

Hey G..Mr. Weather-Wimp...I guess we could pitch in for a heat lamp or something to get you through the winter, if you need it. Let us know if the wimpies start getting bad, ok? We're here for you..:)
 
Morning Zonies...hi to Mike, Sunny, Majic, G, tacoflames...any recent anybodies I missed? :D.

Well, winter's finally here, temperature-wise. Pretty soon should have the first freeze. Finally gave in and started up the furnace after falling asleep in bed the other night with my robe on.:rolleyes: Hey, no one was complaining up until then...:D

Maj..congratulations on the new book! That's really exciting...I'll have to check it out on that link.:)

Oh, and Mike..? What's a Double Shot of Love?:confused:

Thanks.. it seems to be selling very well too.

WE are working on book 2 in the series... All Mature women over 40.

I am also working on a coffee tabel type book called: "Beds, Backs & Legs" and am looking for women with great legs and backs to be in it.
 
Ha! Probably not as warm as you...;)

Hey to the Zonies out there tonight, present and lurkers alike.. :)

Hey G..Mr. Weather-Wimp...I guess we could pitch in for a heat lamp or something to get you through the winter, if you need it. Let us know if the wimpies start getting bad, ok? We're here for you..:)

Your kindness knows no bounds sweet shykittyme. :heart: Now come over here and snuggle with me. :devil:
 
Thanks.. it seems to be selling very well too.

WE are working on book 2 in the series... All Mature women over 40.

I am also working on a coffee tabel type book called: "Beds, Backs & Legs" and am looking for women with great legs and backs to be in it.

Hee hee...that lets me out...;)

I checked out your link, and your book looks beautiful! I must say, I was bowled over, and especially since I fall in the over 40 category, it's gratifying to see an artist pay attention to women of that certain age and show how beautiful we still are. Very, very impressive work, Maj. I'm sure your coffee table book will be equally so. :rose:
 
Hee hee...that lets me out...;)

I checked out your link, and your book looks beautiful! I must say, I was bowled over, and especially since I fall in the over 40 category, it's gratifying to see an artist pay attention to women of that certain age and show how beautiful we still are. Very, very impressive work, Maj. I'm sure your coffee table book will be equally so. :rose:

Thanks...

I have been shooting "Mature" women for many years. Even when I was a young lad in my 20's I was shooting women in their 30's , 40's and 50's.

One of the women in that preview you saw is actually 65.. but nobody believes it.

I bet your legs or back is good enuf for my book..

Majic.
 
Things that keep me warm and happy bring a smile to my face.....among other things. ;)


Hope everyone is enjoying (or enjoyed) their weekend. :)

The weekend is going well, sitting in the sunshine at my middle child's yardsale waiting to sell things..lol. while laundry spins in the machines..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top