EctoJohn
Romantic Swordsman
- Joined
- May 8, 2009
- Posts
- 53,515
been a long time since my ass was that red..
I can help get it that color.

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
been a long time since my ass was that red..

you know that I have been hearing that for months...![]()
... and miss John's RRR...
Hi Sunbunny!!! I haven't been on much and miss John's RRR but I peeked on here and thought I would say hello. I'm waiting for the Storm of the Century in NYState. I have milk and chocolate chip cookies in the house. I should be good.
I miss John and the gang also.. but life seemed to get in the way for him I guess. Milk and chocolate chip cookies.. think you are set! 
You miss my what?
Or am I the wrong John?

been a long time.. miss it![]()
not the wrong John... just a different John.![]()
It's really slushy and windy here, but no major snow.How's the storm treating everyone?
I've got the same shoveling problem, there's just too much. Nothing to do but have a drink and put my feet upI'm looking out at about a new foot of snow here and the wind is howling. We are expecting more snow this evening into tomorrow morning.
The hardest part is not having a place to even shovel it after awhile.

That sounds just brutal.
I know my sister had so much snow, she couldn't
open her door to take a picture to show people.
I've got the same shoveling problem, there's just too much. Nothing to do but have a drink and put my feet up![]()
I can't decide.... wine coolers or hot chocolate.
I've got some extra bourbon if that's your thingI can't decide.... wine coolers or hot chocolate.

I've got some extra bourbon if that's your thing![]()
I think I've got the proper equipment for that around here somewhereBourbon is too heavy for me.... Long Island Iced Teas are my favorite.
I own a condo. I am eating cookies while watching the snow being shoveled. TeeHee![]()
Well BD Girl, we are officially enemies. My back is none too pleased with you.