yellow_rose71
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Jun 22, 2011
- Posts
- 6,391
I own a condo. I am eating cookies while watching the snow being shoveled. TeeHee![]()
I don't think that's fair. I heard you giggle. You should share the cookies!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I own a condo. I am eating cookies while watching the snow being shoveled. TeeHee![]()
Okay, we're coolSecretly rubbing your back, giving you motrin, and cookies. paying kids to shovel your drive way for you...Hope you feel better soon
Mean!!
I don't think that's fair. I heard you giggle. You should share the cookies!

I offered them hot chocolate and coffee. I was friendly. They just wanted to get done and out of the weather.
I spent couples of hours shoveling already and need to do it again later.
I spent couples of hours shoveling already and need to do it again later.
Are you out by Central Western NY?
Checking in! A big hello to my fellow curvy ladies!![]()


Hello![]()
Hey RJ how'd you survive the snow... We got dumped on an waiting for another 2-4
16 at the county airport, about 18 in my driveway, and 2-4 coming tomorrow. I hate this, I want to pack up and hit Vegas

Let's all go t Texas...![]()
I've been to Texas before. Some "men" don't like BBWs there
Ahhhhhh ok
Hubb and I go ther for family and his work bu thre are a few BBW's we'd like to meet
I went to visit wife's sister and for a niece's wedding. My wife and sister-in-law where not made to feel welcome at some establiments. My niece was brought to tears at another, all because she was young and curvy, not blonde and pretzel stick thin.
I'm a SSBBW is that ok or is there another thread?

That's fucked up..... I never had a problem... Where in Tx we go to Austin Houston an DFW/FW
I'm a SSBBW is that ok or is there another thread?