BDSM Flirt

Hey Cat.

You're probably correct about the football thing. I've not been watching any today tho. How are you doing?

~smiles~
 
dixicritter said:
Hey Cat.

You're probably correct about the football thing. I've not been watching any today tho. How are you doing?

~smiles~

Hi Dixi!

I'm doing good.

Sorry it took so long to answer you, I was searching for av's.

How are things with you?

CatEyes
 
Things are going just fine for me. Searching for avs huh? What'cha looking for? I have some that I fixed and posted on the bdsm board....I can get ya the link if you like. They are some I never intend to use myself. I am actually quite fond of this one I have now, don't think I'll change it anytime soon.

~smiles~
dixi
 
I'm not sure what I'm looking for. I like some of the fantasy ones and I like ones that don't really show faces because if it's not mine I don't want to put it up there. If you have the link I'd like to take a look at the ones you had.

Decisions, decisions. lol

CatEyes
 
I guess I should be looking for mega av's and not small ones.

Thanks for the resizing. ;-)

CatEyes
 
No prob. I've seen this one before tho. I'm looking for something similar that I've not seen on here before...lol

Thought you needed a unique one. ~grin~
 
If you find anything interesting let me know. With hundreds of people on this site it's hard to find something that isn't/or hasn't been used.

I just have to find someone to take some pictures and let them click away. At least they'd be original. ;-)

CatEyes
 
Yep that's the only way to truly be original that's for sure.

I have found a few that I don't remember ever seeing anyway.

here's the first one. (oh and these are already the right size)
 

Attachments

  • web-catwoman.jpg
    web-catwoman.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 15
Ok....yet one more....hehe

I love doing this could ya tell....lol
 

Attachments

  • images2.jpg
    images2.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 12
dixicritter said:
Ok....yet one more....hehe

I love doing this could ya tell....lol

lol

If you love doing it and don't mind searching, the help is apprecited.

What do you think of this one?

CatEyes
 
Oh I like that one too. I'm looking for this site that someone told me about months ago and I forgot to bookmark....arrgghh this sucks...lol

Its a site for getting avs for free. hmmmm I wonder.....
 
Hey you two!

Cat, I like the new AV. I think I also have some D/s av links somewhere. I don't use them much anymore since I make my own, but you are welcome to them.
 
dixicritter said:
yipppeeeee I found the site.....

Free Avatars

This is a good place to get them too.

I went and looked, I didn't see anything I liked. I saw a lot of the av's I've seen on lit though.

I just have to keep searching.

CatEyes
 
redelicious said:
Hey you two!

Cat, I like the new AV. I think I also have some D/s av links somewhere. I don't use them much anymore since I make my own, but you are welcome to them.

Hi Red! How you doing today?

Thanks, I decided to change it though. Looked too much like Dixi's. I love Dixi's AV, I don't want to take away from it by getting something too close to it.

If you have any links, especially D/s or fantasy I'd love them.



CatEyes
 
Hey Red. We are on a mission to find Cat an av she likes...hehe.

Cat, I know there are lots there that others use. I saw something under the backgrounds list that I thought was really cool, I'll try and find it again.
 
dixicritter said:
Hey Red. We are on a mission to find Cat an av she likes...hehe.

Cat, I know there are lots there that others use. I saw something under the backgrounds list that I thought was really cool, I'll try and find it again.

lol, and being the picky person I am, it sure isn't easy.

oooh didn't think to look under backgrounds. I'll have to give that a try.

In the meantime what do you think of this one?

CatEyes
 
I like that one too. I didn't think that last one was too close to mine. But you need one that "fits" you, so to speak. If you aren't comfy with it then its no good....~wink~
 
oooo neat Red....I bookmarked that one. I'll have to check it out later.

Cat this is one of the ones I looked at...
 
Back
Top